PDA

View Full Version : England Vs Denmark

furiousbilly_pie
05-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Nice to see Denmark taking the game nice and serious so far with a nasty challenge on Wiltshire and a debatable red card with Gerrard clear on goal.

I read somewhere were still not using the world cup football which would be typical England. Anyway.

COME ON ENGLAND.

harlow_yid
05-03-2014, 09:48 PM
wouldnt of been red in a competitive game but friendly never ever million years a red. dull game. like watching paint dry. they bigging up the 'young' players. we get out the group stage but thats as far as we go. they are very very poor for an england side.

TundraWolf
05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Going by results though a happy ending!

lescand
06-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Henderson went off after 77 mins...I didn't even know he was on the pitch.
Rooney...his shooting was worse than non league standard
MOM? Sterling? I'm not sure he got a cross in, and he's supposed to be a winger?
Wilshire spent most of the time (as usual) falling over.
I think we could win the world cup XD

bwfcforever
06-03-2014, 11:10 AM
well i did turn the TV on to watch , but Promptly fell asleep :-) , judging by what you are saying , i was right to do so

alfinyalcabo
06-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Anybody who is daft enough to pay good money to go to Brazil to watch England,want's their phookin head seeing too.. This England side is the worst i have ever seen in my life.. If they qualify for the next stages i will be absolutely gobsmacked.. :s

harlow_yid
06-03-2014, 05:51 PM
im interested to see how rio is with fans (muggings/stabbings...) there before i decide to go olympics there in a few years.