PDA

View Full Version : Reserves

Lefty3
05-03-2014, 08:54 PM
I see the reserves got hammered 5-1 by Livi yesterday, after scoring first as well. Don't know what strength of team Queens had out. But Livi had a mix of 1st team squad players and youngsters, including a 15 year old keeper!

Northfield53
05-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Who cares ?
I only care about the 1st team.
Wonder if Morton fans are upset at just losing out on winning the Reserve league;D

QoS02
05-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Who cares ?
Wonder if Morton fans are upset at just losing out on winning the Reserve league;D

You cared enough to reply.;)

QoS02
05-03-2014, 10:29 PM
I see the reserves got hammered 5-1 by Livi yesterday, after scoring first as well. Don't know what strength of team Queens had out. But Livi had a mix of 1st team squad players and youngsters, including a 15 year old keeper!

Hopefully Queens will give the game a mention on the website and include the line up but probably not.

Last week the reserves drew 2-2 with Ayr at Palmerston but there was no report on that game.

Queens1
06-03-2014, 09:35 AM

Hopefully Queens will give the game a mention on the website and include the line up but probably not.

Last week the reserves drew 2-2 with Ayr at Palmerston but there was no report on that game.[/quote]

The line-up was:-
Calum Antell, Scott Hooper, Liam Weir, Robson Halliday, Pat Slattery, Liam Park, Conor Graham, Kev Dz, Aidan Smith, Dean Smith, Jake Pickard.

Palmyman
06-03-2014, 09:53 AM
This latest defeat means Queens have very little chance of progressing in the Reserve League Cup (West).
played 4 lost 3 drawn 1 points 1

Aliboy1975
06-03-2014, 11:04 AM
You should care these boys could be future 1st team players. I care about the whole set up at club from Youth setup right through to 1st team level. So that Northfield is a silly statement to make you dont care.
Who cares ?

doonumberland
11-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Reserves play Airdrieonians tonight at Palmerston with a 7.30pm ko.

palmylad
12-03-2014, 07:49 AM

What was the score last night ?

QoS02
12-03-2014, 09:51 AM

What was the score last night ?[/quote]

Queens won 2-1, scorers Pickard and A Smith, both teams had young squads.

Queens team, Jim Atkinson, Declan Hill, Jak Ashton, Dominic Slattery, Scott Hooper, Callum MacDonald, Liam Park, Pat Slattery, Jake Pickard, Dean Smith, Aidan Smith.

Queens1
12-03-2014, 10:29 AM

What was the score last night ?[/quote]

Queens won 2-1, scorers Pickard and A Smith, both teams had young squads.

Queens team, Jim Atkinson, Declan Hill, Jak Ashton, Dominic Slattery, Scott Hooper, Callum MacDonald, Liam Park, Pat Slattery, Jake Pickard, Dean Smith, Aidan Smith.[/quote]

Queens were 1-0 down at half time due to an own goal from Hooper, but scored 2 second half goals. There is only 1 more Reserves fixture left.