PDA

View Full Version : I know that they've been lurking

Stan_van_nel
05-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Why haven't they posted?

They surely can't be scared of little old Burnley.

So come on...

Mr 'all dingles are hooligans' Blueandwhitehalves..

Daffy Dunn..

Happy Clapper Howie..

I want to be a Burnley fan Seventwo..

Mr 98% bullsh1t 2% cuckoos nest..

I'm the disease and you're meant to be the cure Bigmoon.

We need someone to remind us how many years it has been and what we should be doing with our sisters.

You've gone soft I tell thee.

dunn0709
06-03-2014, 01:13 AM
The only place I've been lurking is outside your dilapidated terrace with a roll of duck tape and a meat cleaver. ;D

dunn0709
06-03-2014, 02:17 AM
The only place I've been lurking is outside your dilapidated terrace with a roll of duck tape and a meat cleaver. ;D

duct tape XD

goddammit, why can't i edit.

AucklandRover
06-03-2014, 03:48 AM

duct tape XD

goddammit, why can't i edit.[/quote]

Dunny - right first time. See link.
I believe a six-finger pattern is available. - view external link (http://www.duckbrand.com/products/duck-tape/printed-duck-tape/1156)

Howie5o
06-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Why haven't they posted?

So come on...

Daffy Dunn..

Happy Clapper Howie..

We need someone to remind us how many years it has been and what we should be doing with our sisters.

...making you nervous Stan ...???..XD .

needle
06-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Why haven't they posted?

So come on...

Daffy Dunn..

Happy Clapper Howie..

I`ll make it simple for you.
F U C K O F F!!!!!

dunn0709
06-03-2014, 08:07 PM

duct tape XD

goddammit, why can't i edit.[/quote]

Dunny - right first time. See link.
I believe a six-finger pattern is available.[/quote]

Good man Aucks, digging me out a hole there, that's what I meant all along, honest. :D

Although, it's pretty cheery tape to be using to go all Reservoir Dogs on some-one. Not sure how well it would have fitted the scene. Now I'm about to cut your ear off, but just hold on a minute while I attach this Spongebob Squarepants tape. XD

Think it may have taken a little bit of the edge from the Mr. Blonde character.

blueandwhitehalves1
07-03-2014, 07:40 AM
First time I've looked on here in a few weeks Stan. So sorry to disappoint, not much lurking. All I do is get into over-the-top arguments pre-match which I'm sure is as boring for everyone as it is childish.

If you want my opinion on the match: Burnley are in much better form, have a much better league position, have a much better manager and probably have a slightly better team. Add on the injury crisis at Rovers (2 full-backs playing centre back in the second half against Bolton) and frankly it'll be terrible result for you lot if you don't beat us.

All I'm relying on is the unpredictability of a derby. Would be nice to see a couple of leg-breakers on Ings and Vokes as well if things don't go to plan.

alfinyalcabo
07-03-2014, 05:23 PM
"All I'm relying on is the unpredictability of a derby. Would be nice to see a couple of leg-breakers on Ings and Vokes as well if things don't go to plan."

I hope you forgot to add the tongue in cheek smiley BW,or thats very sad .. :blue: :blue:

blueandwhitehalves1
07-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Well, probably 50/50. Don't tell me there aren't plenty of Burnley fans who wanted to see Jansen get injured in 2000/01 to scupper our promotion chances. Hell at Turf Moor that season your lot kicked seven bells out of Dunn, Duff and Friedel to a few.

champs95
07-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Well, probably 50/50. Don't tell me there aren't plenty of Burnley fans who wanted to see Jansen get injured in 2000/01 to scupper our promotion chances. Hell at Turf Moor that season your lot kicked seven bells out of Dunn, Duff and Friedel to a few.

this is coming from a set of fans who's only abiding derby memory was awful career threatening tackle (I say tackle - GBH)on Dunn by Armstrong. They loved it. They even still talk about it today. But remember, they are not obessed at all with us.

needle
07-03-2014, 08:14 PM

this is coming from a set of fans who's only abiding derby memory was awful career threatening tackle (I say tackle - GBH)on Dunn by Armstrong. They loved it. They even still talk about it today. But remember, they are not obessed at all with us.[/quote]
It was Keven Ball !