View Full Version : Predictions: FA Cup 1/4 Final - Arsenal Game

alan_stubbs
06-03-2014, 01:59 PM
This will be the end of our FA Cup run. Can see an easy win for Arsenal :(
[b][size=7][color=black]

http://i41.tinypic.com/37jex.png 3 http://i41.tinypic.com/dc7q8n.png 0

ronnie38
07-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Jesus i'm gonna post out of embarrassment of how this forum has gone after Liverpool's progress this season.
Even the Freak ain't got $h1t to say, thank f**k the boring c**t.
I believe Arsenal will win, not because they are good, but because Everton are $h1t.

Mook1
08-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Jesus i'm gonna post out of embarrassment of how this forum has gone after Liverpool's progress this season.
Even the Freak ain't got $h1t to say, thank f**k the boring c**t.
I believe Arsenal will win, not because they are good, but because Everton are $h1t.

It's hilarious how quiet Everton_Freak has gone :D

I fancy a tight win for Arsenal.

BigAlBall12
08-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Fck off Dredge you fat c**t XD

You've not been seen for beards and win a few and youre back !

Arsenal 2 Everton 2

Be happy with that :D

premiershipflops2011
08-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Can't see your lot getting a result today. I fancy a one goal defeat for Everton.

As for the Liverpool fans giving it the Big 'Un. Their support has always been an embarrassment to English football.

No wonder that sanctimonious crowd are hated from pillar to post.

alan_stubbs
08-03-2014, 03:22 PM
[color=navy]
Very convincing win for Arsenal (as expected) and another embarrassment for the 'tiki taka' blues.

Four One to Arsenal the final score :/

BigAlBall12
08-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Lack of cutting edge,pace and aggression !

Need to get it sorted,asap.

Fair play to the Gunners and good luck to them in the semi.

Everton_Freak
09-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Many apologies to my obsessive Kopite fanclub members. Been working a lot, having a life and actively supporting my team. Three things you've both never actually done. Feel free to reply in hysterics - We all know by now it's your way of covering those many insecurities up. >:)

Dredd? Pointing out how quiet I'VE gone?? Is this a joke??? The same one who ran off and hid for months after losing a large amount of cash, starting threads he got destroyed in and generally made himself a legend in these parts for making fibre-glass look clever?

Mooky boy still following his lead in I see. Awww - Like a homesick turd.

@Liverhoooof's "Progress" XD XD XD

Anyway, well done to Arsenal. Best countering team won on the day. Thought Arteta could have showed a little more decorum and grace in victory/scoring but hey-ho.

Also, Get rid of 2-fists Joel please Bobby.

ronnie38
09-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Many apologies to my obsessive Kopite fanclub members. Been working a lot, having a life and actively supporting my team. Three things you've both never actually done. Feel free to reply in hysterics - We all know by now it's your way of covering those many insecurities up. >:)

Dredd? Pointing out how quiet I'VE gone?? Is this a joke??? The same one who ran off and hid for months after losing a large amount of cash, starting threads he got destroyed in and generally made himself a legend in these parts for making fibre-glass look clever?

Mooky boy still following his lead in I see. Awww - Like a homesick turd.

@Liverhoooof's "Progress" XD XD XD

Anyway, well done to Arsenal. Best countering team won on the day. Thought Arteta could have showed a little more decorum and grace in victory/scoring but hey-ho.

Also, Get rid of 2-fists Joel please Bobby.

XD XD XD

The Mrs looking forward to her luxury holiday in Sp

Everton_Freak
09-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Southern Italy this year son. Meanwhile it's 12 months in Grimsby for you.

Is your own missus looking forward to being left for a long soak - While you treat her to a new puncture repair kit afterwards?

XD

Mook1
10-03-2014, 09:37 AM
I'd rather stay in Grimsby & stink of fish than go to southern Italy & listen to your rubbish, that's for sure. "Redshyte this.", "Sewer rat that." etc etc...

Tell your wife she has my sympathies :D

Everton_Freak
10-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Tell your wife she'll never have my syphilis.

I will do.I think she can live without that. How about yours? Oh that's right. you haven't got one. You're still a 30 something single kopite living the low life still speed-wristing it over 70's glam icons. :zzz:

That reminds me, mentioning happy couples - You and Dread make sure you enjoy the front row seats on kopitestreamsforoutoftowners on Sunday. Think the Norwegian servers may be a little busy that day...

They should include these buttons on speed repeat for YOU boring nobheads as well:

"YNWA JFT96 5Times5Times5Times5Times5Times We're gonna win the league"

XD

Mook1
10-03-2014, 10:20 AM
You're correct, I'm 35, live in a bedsit, w@nking myself into a stupor over pictures of Suzi Quatro & the blonde one out of ABBA, I have no idea how I managed to get syphilis as I'm still a virgin but I have it anyway. The only time I go out is to rake through the bins for food people have thrown out & I've never been outside if Scotland, never mind to Liverpool.

Mind you, it could be worse, I could be an Evertonian :D

notnever
10-03-2014, 10:40 AM
You're correct, I'm 35, live in a bedsit, w@nking myself into a stupor over pictures of the blonde one out of ABBA

[P]
AND I LOVE YOU TOO MOOK, BUT I'M MORE BRUNETTE THAN BLONDE
http://www.homepage.eu/userdaten/9/100129159/bilder/bjorn-l.jpg
[P]

Mook1
10-03-2014, 10:53 AM
That boy has clearly nicked my hairstyle :D

premiershipflops2011
10-03-2014, 01:25 PM
4-1 humiliation eh?

This means unless you lot win the League Cup next season (which you won't), you will roll into your TWENTIETH YEAR without a single major trophy success.

So much for the team fronted by Coronation Street's Bill Kenwright being a 'big club'.

Everton_Freak
10-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Better dead than red Mook. Unfortunately for you seems your brain is both. B)

Oh, Humiliation?

What are you doing here Johnny? - Your Facebook boyfriend RedsAreQueer will need his arse repaired after the embarrassing shafting his and your own second team (The so called Big Club Chatsworth) got yesterday. Hop to it...

Once again - Little Wigan do what Tiny-****y Preston can only dream of...

XD

Everton_Freak
10-03-2014, 02:59 PM
I've never been outside if Scotland, never mind to Liverpool.

Science Fact right there...

Mook1
10-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Is that the 'School of Science'?

Worked out well for you in the 4-0 game eh?

'School of Science' XD

Everton_Freak
10-03-2014, 10:41 PM
You two dickheads really are desperate. Humiliating? We were knocked out of a cup by a team we've already shown we can match and who are currently challenging for a league title - Something your own clubs are a very long way from even starting to have a run at...

Short memory Mook - Anyone remember Oldham?

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

And at least I went to School.

It's either rent boy or Liverpool fan where you're from.

Looks like the rent boys made their money and got out, and now you're stuck with a much bigger lifelong embarrassment supporting a much despised foreign football team.

XD

premiershipflops2011
11-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Look at the attention-seeking 'Freak'. Slinging the axe at anyone and everyone...all over the site.

Is this thing on commission or something for as many people it can troll?

Or is the anger because 20 years potless is a stark reality?

It has been noted though that everyone on the site has distanced themselves from his/her posts.

notnever
11-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Look at the attention-seeking 'Flops'. Slinging the axe at anyone and everyone...all over the site.

It has been noted though that everyone on the site has distanced themselves from his/her posts.

[p]
Fixed
[p]

Mook1
11-03-2014, 01:25 PM
You two dickheads really are desperate. Humiliating? We were knocked out of a cup by a team we've already shown we can match and who are currently challenging for a league title - Something your own clubs are a very long way from even starting to have a run at...

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Looks like the rent boys made their money and got out, and now you're stuck with a much bigger lifelong embarrassment supporting a much despised foreign football team.

XD

Never mind school, I think you need anger management classes.

PS 4-0 :D

ronnie38
11-03-2014, 06:50 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

XD
Are you suggesting Liverpool are currently challenging for a league title since their above Arsenal "my word now that is progress", never mind it looks like you're gonna retain the 7th place cup XD XD XD

Everton_Freak
12-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Look at the attention-seeking 'Flops'. Slinging the axe at anyone and everyone...all over the site.

[p]
Fixed
[p][/quote]

XD XD XD

Yes Mook it really is anger isn't it? B) So being the expert, what psychological state would you class as coming back to a place every day you have no affiliation with over literally years?

No Ronald - Have a look at the of the thread and the on topic responses. Go all red in the face and shuffle off for a few months as you usually do -

There's a good boy...

>;)

Mook1
12-03-2014, 01:25 PM
My daily post average on here is 1.019, I don't think spending (on average) a minute or two a day to make a post on a website is particularly unhinged.

Other than that I am livid though, utterly apoplectic :D

ImTopMan
12-03-2014, 01:36 PM

I will do.I think she can live without that. How about yours? Oh that's right. you haven't got one. You're still a 30 something single kopite living the low life still speed-wristing it over 70's glam icons. :zzz:

That reminds me, mentioning happy couples - You and Dread make sure you enjoy the front row seats on kopitestreamsforoutoftowners on Sunday. Think the Norwegian servers may be a little busy that day...

They should include these buttons on speed repeat for YOU boring nobheads as well:

XD[/quote]

Openly taking the piss out of the justice for the 96 campaign. You sick c**t.

A new low for a total d1ckhead.

notnever
12-03-2014, 03:38 PM

XD[/quote]

Openly taking the piss out of the justice for the 96 campaign. You sick c**t.

A new low for a total d1ckhead.[/quote]

[p]
Yeah, that's my job freak. yer thieving **** !

[p]

premiershipflops2011
13-03-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't know who is the bigger dumb dumb. The_Freak or his bum chum, notneverhadabraincell.

notnever
13-03-2014, 11:20 PM
[p]

That is a relief...

I was fearful it was becoming too obvious.

[p]

Everton_Freak
17-03-2014, 12:57 PM
How about JFT39 - Justice for the 39 then?- Or as per usual does your scummy club forget what it chooses - Yeah that's right let's cover it all up and pretend it never happened - YOU are the sick ****s and have been for years. And everybody knows it.

PS: "Genuine Title Contenders"

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Everton_Freak
17-03-2014, 12:58 PM
I don't know who is the bigger dumb dumb. The_Freak or his bum chum, notneverhadabraincell.

Nice double negative there.

Who's dumb now?

XD

Mook1
18-03-2014, 02:15 PM
How about JFT39 - Justice for the 39 then?- Or as per usual does your scummy club forget what it chooses - Yeah that's right let's cover it all up and pretend it never happened - YOU are the sick ****s and have been for years. And everybody knows it.

There is no 'Justice for the 39' campaign & quite how anyone could cover up a riot where 39 people died & which was shown live on television all over Europe is beyond me.

DEVONSPUR
18-03-2014, 02:46 PM

There is no 'Justice for the 39' campaign & quite how anyone could cover up a riot where 39 people died & which was shown live on television all over Europe is beyond me.[/quote]

Is this the one where Kenny Dalglish denied all knowledge about it just after the game??

:O :O :O

Mook1
18-03-2014, 04:56 PM

There is no 'Justice for the 39' campaign & quite how anyone could cover up a riot where 39 people died & which was shown live on television all over Europe is beyond me.[/quote]

Is this the one where Kenny Dalglish denied all knowledge about it just after the game??

:O :O :O[/quote]

I doubt he was in the best position to comment straight after the game really, I don't recall the interview but I suspect if he did say that then he'll have changed his mind since.

Liverpool Football Club withdrew from European Competition

Everton_Freak
18-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Genuine Title Contenders.

XD XD XD

Mook1
19-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Genuine Title Contenders.

XD XD XD

Can you please keep posting that for the next couple of months.

Ta :D

DEVONSPUR
20-03-2014, 05:45 PM

:O :O :O[/quote]

I doubt he was in the best position to comment straight after the game really, I don't recall the interview but I suspect if he did say that then he'll have changed his mind since.

Liverpool Footb

Mook1
21-03-2014, 02:20 PM
It seems very odd to me that a Spurs supporter would be so bitter about a comment a Liverpool player made on a mad night 29 years ago but we're all entitled to our opinions I suppose.

I don't have any heroes in Football anymore, I'm too old for all that but Kenny Dalglish will always be a hero to me & many other Liverpool supporters.

Everton_Freak
21-03-2014, 04:19 PM
"Genuine Title Contenders"

XD

duncanmackenzie
22-03-2014, 02:56 AM
I dont understand you mook if you dont have any heroes [you are too old for it ] why is king kenny your hero:?

Mook1
23-03-2014, 12:33 PM
I dont understand you mook if you dont have any heroes [you are too old for it ] why is king kenny your hero:?

I said I don't have any heroes in Football anymore.

Kenny isn't playing or managing a team at the moment and he's a one off as far as I'm concerned anyway.

Everton_Freak
23-03-2014, 06:49 PM
You're right about that. Never heard anyone talk so much gibberish and **** before...

All Mook's Heroes support Everton.

XD

Mook1
23-03-2014, 07:54 PM
You're right about that. Never heard anyone talk so much gibberish and **** before...

XD

Did Buddy Rich support Everton?

That's my cds getting burned :D

notnever
23-03-2014, 11:46 PM

XD

Did Buddy Rich support Everton?

That's my cds getting burned :D[/quote]

[p]
Good idea, then you can sell the originals.

[p]

DEVONSPUR
24-03-2014, 12:35 AM

I said I don't have any heroes in Football anymore.

Kenny isn't playing or managing a team at the moment and he's a one off as far as I'm concerned anyway.[/quote]

Oh he's a "one off" alright!!

A lying hypocrite who sha55ed a team mates wife!!

I'm sure Peter Beardsley would say he was a "one off"!!

As for being bitter, not true, but I was appalled watching that game at Heysel that night and your "great" club's denials afterwards!

Then your "one off" supporting naked racism by the Sewer Rat!

What an apology for a club!
>:)

And yes if you had a board on footymad I'd go on it and say the same!

Why can't you admit that "King Kenny" is just a lying scumbag??

I won't hold my breath...

Mook1
24-03-2014, 03:05 PM
You seem to have serious Liverpool FC issues mate, deep breaths & calm down before you do yourself a mischief.

Everton_Freak
24-03-2014, 08:54 PM
I seem to forget any point I'm trying to make is kind of invalid, As I'm on an Everton site.

Fixed.

DEVONSPUR
25-03-2014, 01:18 AM
You seem to have serious Liverpool FC issues mate, deep breaths & calm down before you do yourself a mischief.

Not really as looking at the table I think I'd prefer you lot to win it rather than Chelski, Citeh or the Goons!!

You know how I feel about Suarez but I am a footy fan at the end of the day and he is on fire and I don't know how we're going to cope with him next Sun other than attack and cut off his & Sturridge's supply.

The night at Heysel is another matter and I feel very strongly about it and "King Kenny's" behaviour but ive made my point as have you so lets agree to differ!

Apologies for any bored Evertonians reading this.

:s

Everton_Freak
25-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Realistically though, they're more likely to do their classic table slide when they have the harder games instead of celebrating like they've won it already whenever they win. They will then be left feeling very stupid at the end of the season after saying they're going to win it...Again. :zzz: - view external link (http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/rodgers-were-on-road-for-title)

ronnie38
27-03-2014, 10:50 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/wuhuvo.jpg

ronnie38
22-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Martinez promises champs league for Everloan

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UB1eV.gif/IMG] - view external link (http://article.wn.com/view/2013/06/06/Roberto_Martinez_makes_bold_promise_I_will_deliver _Champions/)