PDA

View Full Version : I feel better now

needle
06-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Just had a look over on Cu**s-mad and the smug f***ers think they`ve already won.
That`ll do me !

dunn0709
06-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Correct. Telling you, the premature ejaculation clarets strike again.

Not only do they think they have already one, but they smashed us off the park too.

We shall see!

Rvblue
06-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Yes they are rehearsing their victory songs I see.

Trouble is I don't think Bowyer has it in him to shove it back down their throats.

BigRedrose
07-03-2014, 05:26 PM
'Just had a look over on Cu**s-mad and the smug f***ers think they`ve already won.'

Really? There is a post on CM, started started by Loadsamoney, asking why Burnley fans are so worried about the fixture. Doesn't seem to be much crowing to me, quite the contrary.

Boliclaret
09-03-2014, 03:26 PM
And they were right. XD :P

cloughyclaret
09-03-2014, 03:31 PM
And only slightly smug ;)

alfinyalcabo
09-03-2014, 03:47 PM

Not only do they think they have already one, but they smashed us off the park too.

We shall see!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD @ Dunny..

dunn0709
09-03-2014, 06:53 PM

We shall see!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD @ Dunny..[/quote]

Oh dear Alf, I know you are a bit giddy and this feeling is new to you, but you are winning like an aussie, and it doesn't become you.

I came on here expecting the board to be spammed by a load of idiotic Dingles, but am surprised to see you are one of them.

And whats to XD at?! I think my point was more than proven today. It was gonna be 3-0 today, we wouldnt get you near you, would be played off the park and Burnley would be leagues ahead.

Not really so in the end, could easily have gone either way this game and you know it. But for once the ball went for you. Tbh, I thought 1-1 would have been fair enough today. Think you deserved to win a couple of the last few me

alfinyalcabo
09-03-2014, 07:22 PM

We shall see!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD @ Dunny..[/quote]

Oh dear Alf, I know you are a bit giddy and this feeling is new to you, but you are winning like an aussie, and it doesn't become you.

I came on here expecting the board to be spammed by a load of idiotic Dingles, but am surprised to see you are one of them.

And whats to XD at?! I think my point was more than proven today. It was gonna be 3-0 today, we wouldnt get you near you, would be played off the park and Burnley would be leagues ahead.

Not really so in the end, could easily have gone either way this game and you know it. But for once the ball went for you. Tbh, I thought 1-1 would have been fair enough today. Think y

dunn0709
09-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Phuck u Alf u daft old gypo!!

Strangely, even on today of all days, I can't bring myself to be angry at you.

I give up, enjoy your moment. I suppose it doesn't get much better than finally beating your rivals and at the same time putting one foot in the Prem. Moments like these are why we are supporters.

And FWITW I think you have much more chance of staying there than u did last time. U just need to keep the squad and manager together.

We will come again my friend. The 4/5 years will b broken soon enough. You haven't heard the last of us! :D

alfinyalcabo
09-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Phuck u Alf u daft old gypo!!

Strangely, even on today of all days, I can't bring myself to be angry at you.

I give up, enjoy your moment. I suppose it doesn't get much better than finally beating your rivals and at the same time putting one foot in the Prem. Moments like these are why we are supporters.

And FWITW I think you have much more chance of staying there than u did last time. U just need to keep the squad and manager together.

We will come again my friend. The 4/5 years will b broken soon enough. You haven't heard the last of us! :D

I feel the love ..:heart: :heart: XD XD XD