PDA

View Full Version : As Jim Bowen used to say

RLBBlade
06-03-2014, 07:47 PM
"Lets have a look at what you could have won"

Bluestripe
06-03-2014, 08:38 PM
ha ha...are you saying you've won something?
You've reached q/f stage - one round further than Wednesday.
As a Yorks club (and for no other reason), I'd rather you get past Charlton.

If you don't though, Jim Bowen will be counting six five pound notes and you'll get a royal p*sstake based on the 'same owd' sheff utd...beat AV Fulham & NF...lose against Charlton

braggyowl
07-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Yeah, as a Yorkshire club...

I hope Charlton fckin hammer em! ;)

Katchouro
07-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Think of how many speedboats and caravans you could have bought with all the money of a Wembley semi final. Instead all you get is your BFH back to Barnsley.

Not even a Bully tankard for you bottlers. XD

aussieowl
07-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Think of how many speedboats and caravans you could have bought with all the money of a Wembley semi final. Instead all you get is your BFH back to Barnsley.

Oh well, neh mind...I can just sit & stew in my own pot of jealousy & envy...ask blade67, he'll tell you.

sexypistol
08-03-2014, 08:29 AM

Not even a Bully tankard for you bottlers. XD

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Katchouro
08-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Did you really go to the trouble of logging on just to post that SP ... how embarrassingly inane.

As I've said before, if you're not stimulated by the content add your own. It's a match day, plenty to talk about ... yet there's more life in a tramp's vest than on this board.

Perhaps it just needs the Marquee club playing to get your posting juices flowing.

;)

sexypistol
09-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Did you really go to the trouble of logging on just to post that SP ... how embarrassingly inane.

As I've said before, if you're not stimulated by the content add your own. It's a match day, plenty to talk about ... yet there's more life in a tramp's vest than on this board.

Perhaps it just needs the Marquee club playing to get your posting juices flowing.

;)

My post was a relevant reply to your post. When you offer something worthy of a reply, you will be the first to read it. ;)