PDA

View Full Version : Pardew - I feel sorry for him ... don't you!?

Ihaventaclue
07-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Chairman of NUFC said that the club had punished him harshly for head butting the Hull guy ... and fined him a months wages AŁ100000!!! That's really going to make an impact on him!! Poor guy, he'll be destitute next!!

and I quote "The club have done the right thing in giving him a huge fine, a month's wages."

Life is so unfair!!!

But what else could they have done?

Captain_Methven
07-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Given him a vote of confidence really, if they thought he wasn't doing a good job they could have fired him without compensation. If it's the same as players maybe they could only fine him a months pay, think I'm right in saying they can only fine players so many weeks/months pay so maybe the same for managers.

Ihaventaclue
07-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Ah ha ... thanks for that ... it's always good to have things explained.

...if I ruled the world??!!;D

camltoe
08-03-2014, 01:32 PM
No.

Smarmy, despicable ****.

grumpster
08-03-2014, 04:33 PM
No.

Smarmy, despicable ****.

subtle retort :)

LeeKoo
08-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Quote:

"For the record, in 3.5 years as press officer at Wigan Athletic, Alan Pardew was the most unpleasant away manager I ever dealt with, arrogant man." :/

grumpster
08-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Quote:

"For the record, in 3.5 years as press officer at Wigan Athletic, Alan Pardew was the most unpleasant away manager I ever dealt with, arrogant man." :/

:O say what

Les_bradds_lad
08-03-2014, 11:29 PM
I can now see why this site as gone down hill :blue:

LeeKoo
08-03-2014, 11:41 PM

Really ! Why ?

camltoe
08-03-2014, 11:57 PM
subtle retort :)

Could be wrong, but I'm quite sure it's humanly impossible to describe that two hat while remaining subtle.

Quote:

I was in hospitality (courtesy of 12Bet) during our game against Stoke in 2012. Pardew was at the game, housed in Whelans central lounge with seating below, whereas we were next door in a shoe boxed sized room. Now, until this point I'd always wondered how the other half lived when watching football and I have to say, you're missing nowt if atmosphere is huge part of what you enjoy in a game. Anyway, after wishing for 45 minutes that I was back in ES2, suit and all, I was heading back up to the box for half time slop when I saw this bloke who looked the spits of Pardew trying to shove peopl

camltoe
08-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Wish I could have seen him at half time 7days later when we were ****ing his team 4 nil inside that first 45 minutes. :D

LeeKoo
09-03-2014, 09:22 PM

Really ! Why ?[/quote]

Is it a secret :)