PDA

View Full Version : U21's beat the baggies.

abbobrom
07-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Surprised that no mention of the U21's beating the Baggies 1-0 earlier this week. It was the Albions home fixture played at the Ricoh Arena to save the pitch at the Hawthorns.

Talking of the Albion they have two recent posts on their board concerning ourselves. One about the trouble at the Vale game and one about a Wolves shirt with the badge upside down.

I get the impression that they are getting worried that they may be playing us next season, or worse Port Vale.

Mr.D
07-03-2014, 10:48 AM
I tend to let the Bennies worry about academy, under 21's and womens games etc its the only matches they can win just lately. XD XD

Yarnmuff is calming there were 80 Vale nutters in the South bank I didn't see or hear anything about this myth. Did you see anything from where you were sat George? I was stood in SL1 and the smokebomb landed just in front of me and Snetter.

abbobrom
07-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Mr D, we sit in the upper Steve Bull J9, so we are looking at the corner where you were. We didn't see any trouble apart from the smoke bomb landing and we certainly did not see any Vale supporters in the South bank.

They are short of something to brag about.

wolves71
07-03-2014, 06:51 PM
The game was mentioned in the "U21 Game Switched" thread that Woking created. Goal and link to it below. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/olsnab7)

greystone16
08-03-2014, 11:53 AM
The only thing I saw was some Vale no brains trying to break the glass to the boxes in the Steve Bull stand but they weren't strong enough.I think there were only two arrests at the ground and one drunk trying to get in,so
not as bad as at their place.

dkalbion
10-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Would be another 6 points??

wolves71
10-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Would be another 6 points??

I'd worry about trying to get six points for the remainder of this season if i was you, next season is still too far away for your cup final. ;D