PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Lefty?

MissWinnie
07-03-2014, 11:53 AM
No, not our Lefty :D I'm just interested in which side of your brain is the most dominant.

Apparently, those who are right side dominant are creative, curious and intuitive, and those whose left sides dominate are rational, strategic and logical.

Saw this little test in the paper and gave it a go. Apparently I'm a 75% righty. Sounds about right. I'm useless at anything mathematical. As our Fantasy managers know, I'm doing well if I can manage to correctly work out HJ 's lead and get everybody in the right order! Tend to rely more on my gut instinct than facts and figures too.

I'm guessing Scotty and Nuc will be Leftys with their heads for figures.

So, what are you? - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2569288/Are-right-brained-left-brained-And-does-say-personality-Take-interactive-QUIZ-ou)

ozfan
07-03-2014, 12:56 PM
53% left 47% right.

But it is 1.55am so not a lot of brain activity happening.

MissWinnie
07-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Hmm ... I guess that must make you a Fency, Oz. Sorry, I just thought I'd say it before Yubby chips in. :D

I'd have put you down as leaning more to the right, but as you say it was really late when you did the test (you are as bad an owl as me :) ). I think I'd like to be a bit more left side developed though. Maybe then I wouldn't still be adding up on my fingers! (Sadly, not joking :blue: )

Did you see the dancing girl going clockwise or anti clockwise?

bongosdad
07-03-2014, 07:40 PM
53% left 47% right.

Whats your excuse for the rest of the day?

NuclearDevice
07-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Apparently I'm a righty - well right of centre. ;D

Saw the girl going clockwise.

And whilst I thought your guess would be correct for me it seems I'm drawn the other way. Must be the chaos bit that defines me.XD

MissWinnie
07-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Apparently I'm a righty - well right of centre. ;D

Saw the girl going clockwise.

And whilst I thought your guess would be correct for me it seems I'm drawn the other way. Must be the chaos bit that defines me.XD

Another surprise result there, Nuc. I was convinced you'd be a Lefty. :O Welcome to chaos. :D

Apparently most people see the girl going anti clockwise.

bongosdad
07-03-2014, 08:15 PM
I saw her going backwards. The position of her body would mske it hard to be going forward in a natural movement.

MissWinnie
07-03-2014, 08:17 PM
53% left 47% right.

Whats your excuse for the rest of the day?[/quote]

Bongo, this was meant to be a light hearted thread. :/

If you're going to insult someone, maybe try taking on someone who doesn't have Oz's notoriously quick witted brain. Life's easier that way.

bongosdad
07-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Poor oz.

I was being light hearted anyway? Hardly a crushing insult by oz standards.

stateside
08-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Think I was left when I took it.

ozfan
08-03-2014, 06:16 AM
Hmm ... I guess that must make you a Fency, Oz. Sorry, I just thought I'd say it before Yubby chips in. :D

I'd have put you down as leaning more to the right, but as you say it was really late when you did the test (you are as bad an owl as me :) ). I think I'd like to be a bit more left side developed though. Maybe then I wouldn't still be adding up on my fingers! (Sadly, not joking :blue: )

It's a balance thing for me Win. The scales rule.;D I saw her going clockwise. Then she went shopping.

I'd like to immerse in your dominant right side. ;D

ozfan
08-03-2014, 06:18 AM
53% left 47% right.

Whats your excuse for the rest of the day?[/quote]

Um. It's earlier.

ozfan
08-03-2014, 06:25 AM
Poor oz.

I was being light hearted anyway? Hardly a crushing insult by oz standards.

Absolutely. I'm always spitting venom at someone. It's how I roll.

littlemissvillain
08-03-2014, 10:07 AM
59 right
41 left

Guess that makes me a bit of a fence... with my bum leaning more one way than the other ...

MissWinnie
08-03-2014, 10:13 AM
I'm sure Scotty will agree that the right side of your derriere protrudes from the fence most beautifully, L. ;D

MissWinnie
08-03-2014, 10:23 AM

It's a balance thing for me Win. The scales rule.;D I saw her going clockwise. Then she went shopping.

I'd like to immerse in your dominant right side. ;D[/quote]

You will keep my dominant right side amused for quite some time, Oz. ;D