PDA

View Full Version : Simple...but truthful

Joffyw
08-03-2014, 12:09 AM
STL... - view external link (http://dailym.ai/1k13QCl)

ozzy62
08-03-2014, 06:23 AM
If they spent within their means,they probably wouldn't have gotten over Ipswich or Preston in the early rounds.

They "obtained" the cup by cheating and should be crucified for the rest of their pitiful existance.

Cardiff "won" the cup in 2008.

BlueAdder
08-03-2014, 08:45 AM
You lost at Sunderland because you picked the wrong team. Get over it.
Bleating about Pompey in 2008 won't change anything.

proclaimer
08-03-2014, 09:43 AM
(with apologies to the few decent ones)

What a rubbish article!

Anyone who has read posts on here will have read it many times from the skates
- all that counts are the trophies.
So sod the consequences, stability and future. They managed to cheat a load of people in order to win a trophy and despite everything still gloat.

If this was about a normal club with normal fans then it would have made sense ... but it's not.

sergei
08-03-2014, 08:45 PM
STL...

Obssessed. Get over it. Win some trophies/titles

Joffyw
08-03-2014, 09:32 PM
STL...

Obssessed. Get over it. Win some trophies/titles[/quote]

Whats to get over, I dont support a club that constantly needs defending. Knock yourself out Sergei. As for obsession,who's posting on who's forum?

TurktownAnt
08-03-2014, 09:57 PM
If they spent within their means,they probably wouldn't have gotten over Ipswich or Preston in the early rounds.

They "obtained" the cup by cheating and should be crucified for the rest of their pitiful existance.

You guys had a realistic chance of another major trophy to add to the other one you've got (we've got 4). Your manager made some serious mistakes. In my opinion he let the faithful fans down, who lets face it, expected something from the cup run and you giving quite a good account of yourselves in the League. Pinnochio ****ed up big style. Live with it. Maybe next year lads. By the way, we beat arguably the best team in Europe to get our final. In all the rounds bar Man U(who we beat at OT) we were comfortable. As for the money, lay that at any club in the Prem. Their all overloaded. On a personal note, I wouldn't swap that day at Wembley for anything (sportswise) :D I was there to see PFC l

Dirtyweasel
09-03-2014, 03:55 PM

You guys had a realistic chance of another major trophy to add to the other one you've got (we've got 4). Your manager made some serious mistakes. In my opinion he let the faithful fans down, who lets face it, expected something from the cup run and you giving quite a good account of yourselves in the League. Pinnochio ****ed up big style. Live with it. Maybe next year lads. By the way, we beat arguably the best team in Europe to get our final. In all the rounds bar Man U(who we beat at OT) we were comfortable. As for the money, lay that at any club in the Prem. Their all overloaded. On a personal note, I wouldn't swap that day at Wembley for

BileysThere
10-03-2014, 06:56 PM

Going on your pitiful bleating was it Cardiff,Preston or Ipswich or maybe West Brom or Man U won the cup. Be a man and accept the shadow you dwell in. Shouldn't be too hard for a pond life.

ozzy62
11-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Your little tin pot of a club isn't big enough to cast a shadow you deluded house-bound freak.

Smell the conference loser.

PapaLazarou
11-03-2014, 10:22 AM
And it seems they never learn.. :s

Not content with being financially and transfer market hamstrung after welching on the contracts of their plucky former heroes, the PDT now want to do exactly the same with their latest batch of urchins and cast-offs - that is, tear up the contracts they offered and strike new deals, with the clear intent of freeing up more cash for more new players.

It's like Groundhog Day down there.. XD

But with the PFA paying very close attention to goings on at the rathole, they're setting themselves up to either blow next season's budget on paying off their current crop of crap, or keeping them on and serving up more of the same dross week in, week out.

It's comedy - pure and simple..

Pentridge
11-03-2014, 10:26 AM
They could always double them up on the turnstiles next season...

PapaLazarou
11-03-2014, 10:47 AM

That's not a veiled dig at local hero Liam Lawrence, is it, Pents ? You might need to be careful mate, people have been banned for merely suggesting he might be anything less than 100%, dyed-in-the-wool, po**ey through and through..

Heck, they think so much of him down there, they bunged him 200k last August and are still paying him 10k per month for the next 3 years.

If that's not love, I don't know what is..

BileysThere
11-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Your little tin pot of a club isn't big enough to cast a shadow you deluded house-bound freak.

Smell the conference loser.

I'd rather sniff my 2008 and 2010 wembley programmes if you don't mind. I can't fairly call you a loser as you have to be close to winning in the first place.
Long gone don. :D :D

Pentridge
11-03-2014, 08:22 PM

That's not a veiled dig at local hero Liam Lawrence, is it, Pents ? You might need to be careful mate, people have been banned for merely suggesting he might be anything less than 100%, dyed-in-the-wool, po**ey through and through..

Heck, they think so much of him down there, they bunged him 200k last August and are still paying him 10k per month for the next 3 years.

If that's not love, I don't know what is..[/quote]

Heaven forbid..

PapaLazarou
13-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Bearing in mind the forever youthful Kanu (:star:) is currently recuperating in the States after corrective heart surgery, I do hope the PDT can rustle up a quid or so in stamps to post the hero-turned-villain his 52k cheque this month..

To help out, perhaps Champagne Iain could return a few bottles to the off-licence and reclaim the deposits..