View Full Version : Wombourne Wolf

WOODLANDSWOLF
08-03-2014, 02:52 PM
is back on the baggies board and the throstle feathers are flying.XD X-D

1877wolf
08-03-2014, 08:22 PM
is back on the baggies board and the throstle feathers are flying.XD X-D
:D XD XD

I often wonder about that one called troch. He seems to have an almost flawless knowledge of our club and posts threads from Molineux mix far too many times for my liking.
Dingle in disguise?
Anyway, great work again Wombourne, expect plenty of tedious replies questioning your finger/toe count, your ***ual orientation and more than likely your lack of Black Country heritage.

TundraWolf
08-03-2014, 08:47 PM
If a, "lack of Black Country heritage," is called for then I'm your man! If "***ual orientation (and) finger and toe count" is important then I am strong on the former but a bit dodgy on the latter! How many digits does a wolf have anyways?

1877wolf
08-03-2014, 09:05 PM
[quote="TundraWolf" is important then I am strong on the former but a bit dodgy on the latter! How many digits does a wolf have anyways?[/quote]

I take it you understand this was aimed at the replies Wombourne would inevitably receive after his post on the brummie board or have I read this wrong?

sweeneywolf
08-03-2014, 09:11 PM
I like the way he appears, wreaks his havoc then disappears into the night..

A bit like Zorro, leaving in his wake a bunch of babbling and bemused bumbling Spaniards...

WOODLANDSWOLF
08-03-2014, 09:16 PM

A bit like Zorro, leaving in his wake a bunch of babbling and bemused bumbling Spaniards...

WBA53 descibed him as being like" a realy annoying wasp that no body seems to be able to swat"

Long may he buzz!XD

wolves71
08-03-2014, 09:17 PM
I think he's quality, puts a bit of doubt in all there minds, questions their belief in their keeper and head coach, then it all explodes. Keep at 'em Wombourne wolf ;D

It looks like Rainbow's taking some stick from Money Mick'61 and co XD

TundraWolf
08-03-2014, 11:29 PM
I take it you understand this was aimed at the replies Wombourne would inevitably receive after his post on the brummie board or have I read this wrong?

That I did, 1877, I was just passing by and thought a bad one-liner was needed.

1877wolf
08-03-2014, 11:42 PM

That I did, 1877, I was just passing by and thought a bad one-liner was needed.[/quote]

Not such a bad one-liner mate, I just misunderstood.

Anyway, let's not dwell on simple misunderstandings when the demise of our far superior neighbours is far more important.

They beat Man. Utd in '78 you know.

TundraWolf
08-03-2014, 11:52 PM
That they did, and are quick to tell the world, how many posters on this site were actually out of nappies back then?

PremierWolf
09-03-2014, 02:37 AM

What makes his act even better is he never comes on here. Or does he ???

Keep up the good work Wombourne. B)

sweeneywolf
09-03-2014, 10:17 AM
He is a 13 year FM veteran..with 195 posts in thst time...clearly not a post counter upper

Neverseen anyone with 13 years service !

1877wolf
09-03-2014, 11:03 AM
He is a 13 year FM veteran..with 195 posts in thst time...clearly not a post counter upper

Neverseen anyone with 13 years service !

Bloody Hell!!

13 years undetected, living in the shadows.

To put this feat into some kind of perspective, it only took Margot Kidder around 3 hours to figure out who Clark Kent REALLY was.

WOODLANDSWOLF
10-03-2014, 03:03 PM
His post is "Top of the Pops" again this morning on the Baggies board.

XD X-D

Lyke tekkin candy frum a babbie ay it!

wolves71
10-03-2014, 04:59 PM
[quote="WOODLANDSWOLF" again this morning on the Baggies board.

XD X-D

Lyke tekkin candy frum a babbie ay it![/quote]

Who'd be a goalkeeper, so many great responses and turned around so quickly onto Wolves keepers past and present :)

WOODLANDSWOLF
22-03-2014, 04:15 PM
They are imploding on the Baggies board at the moment. I fully expect Wombourne to be in amongst them after the game.

They don't like it up em!!

PremierWolf
22-03-2014, 04:18 PM
They are imploding on the Baggies board at the moment. I fully expect Wombourne to be in amongst them after the game.

It's been a great day for sure. :D

1877wolf
22-03-2014, 05:24 PM

:D
He has them swearing, throwing insults.
The guy/girl/ kid (who is this masked man?) is a class act.

The thing that has always had me in stitches is that they honestly believe the Premier League is better for them being there-they believe they belong there.

It is now March, tensions are running high so cue the PEACE OUT brigade.

Again.

Evewolf65
22-03-2014, 07:05 PM

Womborne loads em up but take some time to see who fires em coz he's generally long gone by then!!!:? :? :/ :/ bit of

PremierWolf
23-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Class act is Wombourne, but let's face it he has so much material to work with aye.

WOODLANDSWOLF
29-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Get in my son! Your audience awaits. XD X-D

1877wolf
29-03-2014, 05:36 PM

Just noticed there is a wombournebaggie on the sandwell town board.

Wonder if they both go for a pint together:O

WOODLANDSWOLF
29-03-2014, 05:42 PM

Wonder if they both go for a pint together:O[/quote]

Doesn't bear thinking about does it!

1877wolf
29-03-2014, 06:01 PM

Wonder if they both go for a pint together:O[/quote]

Doesn't bear thinking about does it![/quote]

You could tell them apart easily if you caught them drinking together by looking at their drinks.

Wolfs pint is half full, baggies is half empty.

1877wolf
01-04-2014, 07:50 PM
...is back on their board causing havoc!

This is major shark fishing at it's very best with CrawleyFFSblood being the usual gullible nibbler,

Bless decent posters like BFS who take it and deal it back without personal abuse.

WOODLANDSWOLF
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM
...is back on their board causing havoc!

This is major shark fishing at it's very best with CrawleyFFSblood being the usual gullible nibbler,

Bless decent posters like BFS who take it and deal it back without personal abuse.

He let them of lightly after the Cardiff game. I think he only made one post and it was very reasonable as well.

Maybe he is feeling better now. XD

theplater
14-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Baggies board, Paul Ince thread, post no.44 XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD