PDA

View Full Version : Morrison

JimmyV66
08-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Scores with a curling freekick for QPR.

I think we have a fair few decent free kick takers in our team but for some reason Noble takes 99% of them. He has still yet to actually score from one aswell. :?

Dailly___7
08-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Brace yourselves for the outraged posts >:(

;D XD

mickyj
08-03-2014, 03:45 PM
First thing the so called super talent has done of any note in the 3-4 games he has played for them and talking to QPR fans I know they are scratching their heads wondering what all the hype is with the kid. He has the talent we know that but just seems to do it when he wants to.

JimmyV66
08-03-2014, 03:47 PM
First thing the so called super talent has done of any note in the 3-4 games he has played for them and talking to QPR fans I know they are scratching their heads wondering what all the hype is with the kid. He has the talent we know that but just seems to do it when he wants to.

Qpr fans i have talked to have raved about him.

Anyway my thread was more about why we never score from freekicks and why Noble keeps taking them even though we have other and better options.

bonzosbest74
08-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Scores with a curling freekick for QPR.

I think we have a fair few decent free kick takers in our team but for some reason Noble takes 99% of them. He has still yet to actually score from one aswell. :?

Noble (who I really like btw) has been taking corners and free kicks for far too long, I guess he must be excellent during training because he either floats them too high or fails to clear the first man during games.

As for Morrison it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, we've all had our say and nailed our colours to the mast so we'll just have to see who he makes look like a bunch of know nothing idiots. He'll either have a good career or he'll disappear from the game but I don't think there'll be any middle ground.

castiron
08-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Running the show by all accounts

JimmyV66
08-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Running the show by all accounts

Just scored his second of the game. 2-0 QPR.

8 goals for Morrison this season so far and he also has 3 or 4 for the Eng u21's.

Dailly___7
08-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Ravel scores again XD XD

mickyj
08-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Only the second thing of note he has done in the 3-4 games he has played for them. XD XD

sir terence brown
08-03-2014, 08:13 PM
"Ravel Morrison, on loan from West Ham, scored twice to help QPR to a 2-0 victory over Birmingham at St Andrew's this afternoon and, following his match-winning performance, Blues manager Lee Clark compared the 21-year-old to Gazza.

"He is the best footballer since Paul Gascoigne," said Clark. "If Paul Gascoigne had not done his knee he would have become the best player in the world. The only thing is that Ravel doesn't know who Paul Gascoigne is!

"He has the pace of a wide-man. He has the balance but plays in the middle of the pitch because he can manoeuvre the ball. Ravel can score goals as we have seen. It is what is between the ears with him and he knows about this problem.

"I was hoping that he would continue doing it for West Ham because I would love to see him on that plane to Brazil. He would certainly be capable of doing something for England coming off the bench for 10 minutes in any environment."

One day you boys will see that allardyce ruined the best talent this club h

Tone_Loc
08-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Typical Harry.

For every Morrison there's a Maiga !!

WHU
08-03-2014, 10:48 PM
toads handcuffs are off

redknapp knows how to get the best out of a player like this

toady either doesn't know how or doesn't want to with his repetitive dull launching sh1t bypassing a player like this

Tone_Loc
08-03-2014, 11:10 PM
toads handcuffs are off

redknapp knows how to get the best out of a player like this

toady either doesn't know how or doesn't want to with his repetitive dull launching sh1t bypassing a player like this
Well... let's see Woo. Early days still. Not saying you're wrong but one good game and 2 goals doesn't mean that Harry's "done it".

But of course, Redknapp doesn't play such a flat-out wide game like Allardyce so Morrison's skills will stand a far better chance under him.

WHU
09-03-2014, 12:45 AM
indeed and it's chump but i see morrison as not fitting into a toad team personally

1Greeno
09-03-2014, 12:34 PM
My QPR supporting season ticket mate has been raving about him...not so Maiga!;D

I think you have to bare in mind that this is the Championship and playing one of the lower teams in there.

But I hope he score a hatful of goals for them, gets them automatic promotion, ideally gets back into our first team or at least attracts a big fee.

The comparison to Gasgoigne at his age is a fair one, but for all Gazzas talent, he still didnt get anywhere near as many caps as less talented players (partly injury also). I hope for West Ham and England that Morrison does fullfill his potential.

Hammerman69
10-03-2014, 12:02 PM

Anyway my thread was more about why we never score from freekicks and why Noble keeps taking them even though we have other and better options.[/quote]

To be honest, I prefer Taylor or Downing to take corners...I like Noble but his set pieces are pants and the floating corners don't really work. I would prefer Downing to lash one in once in a while just for variety.

Whiskyman
10-03-2014, 02:49 PM

Anyway my thread was more about why we never score from freekicks and why Noble keeps taking them even though we have other and better options.[/quote]

To be honest, I prefer Taylor or Downing to take corners...I like Noble but his set pieces are pants and the floating corners don't really work. I would prefer Downing to lash one in once in a while just for variety.[/quote]

Variety. Bloody good idea not to be so predictable from set pieces.

Ironworks1
10-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Saw the highlights - looked like he played well.

...but, the free kick was virtually straight at the keeper - f uck knows how he missed it.

JimmyV66
15-03-2014, 04:57 PM
We need creativity, we need goal scorers and we need some good passers.

Morrison scored again today. Go figure.

PDGPaul
15-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Just to make us all feel a whole lot better Ravel scores another two against Yeovil.

JimmyV66
15-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Another Morrison goal. 4 goals in two games for him. 9 this season not including his goals for the Eng U21s.

**** Off Sam you utter (unt. >:(

castiron
15-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Another Morrison goal. 4 goals in two games for him. 9 this season not including his goals for the Eng U21s.

How many for us? I'm sure Sam didn't want to off him, bit unfortunately this kid will do what he wants. Ask Fergie.

JimmyV66
15-03-2014, 05:45 PM

How many for us? I'm sure Sam didn't want to off him, bit unfortunately this kid will do what he wants. Ask Fergie.[/quote]

5 goals from 16 games. Not bad at all for a midfield player. Also has several assists.

Only reason he is out on loan is because he refused to dump his agent and sign with Sam's.

Fair play to the lad. He is going to be a star just not with us.

dagenhamJohn
15-03-2014, 05:49 PM

How many for us? I'm sure Sam didn't want to off him, bit unfortunately this kid will do what he wants. Ask Fergie.[/quote]

5 goals from 16 games. Not bad at all for a midfield player. Also has several assists.

Only reason he is out on loan is because he refused to dump his agent and sign with Sam's.

Fair play to the lad. He is going to be a star just not with us.[/quote]thats only partly true, he's still our player, we shall see and then judge.

JimmyV66
15-03-2014, 05:54 PM
How is it only partly true?

Is he out on loan? YES
Did Sam try and force him to dump his agent and sign with his? YES
Did Ravel and Allardyce then have a big fall out over this? YES
Did Sam then refuse to play him instead choosing to loan him out? YES
Does Ravel score and create goals? YES

mikeveep
15-03-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm taking it at face value: He doesn't presently fit into Sam's survival plans, so rather than have him kicking his heels,he's shipped him out on loan.

He was warming up against Swansea,when Nolan scored,and I knew he wasnt going to get on. He is not a direct replacement for Nolan or Taylor.

Next season? I don't know but at least his value is increasing.

castiron
15-03-2014, 06:01 PM
How is it only partly true?

Is he out on loan? YES
Did Sam try and force him to dump his agent and sign with his? YES
Did Ravel and Allardyce then have a big fall out over this? YES
Did Sam then refuse to play him instead choosing to loan him out? YES
Does Ravel score and create goals? YES
Jim, how do you know this agent talk is true? Do you think the Dave's would let Sam off him just because he wouldn't sign for his agent? Even they are not that stupid, surely?. If true, fair play to him, but I cant see it mate, sorry.

JimmyV66
15-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Castiron thought everyone knew the story about the agents.

Ravel and Sam have both commented on it. Sam in politican style and Ravel via his tw@tter account. Nolan also played it down duing a radio interview. Ravels agent also was pretty angry about the whole saga and rightly so.

Gold and Sullivan accpeted and offer of AAŁ5 million from Fulham btw but Ravel said no.

Gold and Sullivan stupid? In terms of ****, No in terms of running football clubs, Thick as.

bonzosbest74
15-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Give up Jim.

I've banged the drum for Morrison more than most but if you look through all the recent threads about the lad you'll soon see that many either ain't interested or want him to fail.

Seriously, dig up that thread of Tone's where Ravel's posing with his mates and you'll see that a fair few have sided with Allardyce.

I've posted the stats, goals and the agent stuff but people ain't interested mate...they've already made up their minds and no amount of goals, facts or stats will change that.

JimmyV66
15-03-2014, 06:34 PM
I saw that picture of Morrison and his mates. Did you see the mock one with Allarcye's, Sullivan and Brady's faces instead? XD

facts are facts Bonzo and they are that Morrison is scoring goals and creating goals and imporoving all the time. Fact is he is out on loan because of the agent fiasco.

I hope he keeps improving but i dont think he will be with us time we move to the OS.

Sadly i think Sam will be.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. >:(

Dailly___7
16-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Give up Jim.

I've banged the drum for Morrison more than most but if you look through all the recent threads about the lad you'll soon see that many either ain't interested or want him to fail.

Seriously, dig up that thread of Tone's where Ravel's posing with his mates and you'll see that a fair few have sided with Allardyce.

I've posted the stats, goals and the agent stuff but people ain't interested mate...they've already made up their minds and no amount of goals, facts or stats will change that.

What gives you the impression that any West Ham fan would want him to fail? Surely him failing (i.e. not living up to his massive potential) can only be a bad thing for West Ham. If he succeeds, he'll be a great player for us and we'll probably end up selling him for A?20million+.

Just because some people choose not to offer excuse after excuse every time Ravel makes a c.unt of himself, doesn't mean they want him to fail.

Poin

JimmyV66
16-03-2014, 12:24 AM
"but I also don't agree with just making sh1t up to suit an agenda."

No one is making anything up. If you dont beleive it then that is fine, your opinion. But the information is out there if you really want to know more about it.

Personally i believe Ravel, his agent and the other players aswell as the pundits and reporters who have spoke about it. Heck even fat Sam admitted he tried to get Ravel to go with his agent.

Many dont believe Sam's fines his players for shooting outside the penalty area (even if they score) but fact is he does. People have even shown proof on here (and other forums) of currant and ex players talking about it. This goes back to when he was manager of Bolton.

Sometimes if something seems bizarre or unlikely then people must think it is wrong or made up. Not always the case.

For the record Dailly i have seen a few idiots on two other popular WHU forums claiming they want Morrison to fail. Not really sure what thier logic is but all have one thing in comm

Dailly___7
16-03-2014, 12:52 AM
[quote="JimmyV66"

No one is making anything up. If you dont beleive it then that is fine, your opinion. But the information is out there if you really want to know more about it.

Personally i believe Ravel, his agent and the other players aswell as the pundits and reporters who have spoke about it. Heck even fat Sam admitted he tried to get Ravel to go with his agent.

Many dont believe Sam's fines his players for shooting outside the penalty area (even if they score) but fact is he does. People have even shown proof on here (and other forums) of currant and ex players talking about it. This goes back to when he was manager of Bolton.

Sometimes if something seems bizarre or unlikely then people must think it is wrong or made up. Not always the case.

For the record Dailly i have seen a few idiots on two other popular WHU forums claiming they want Morrison to fail. Not really sure what

JimmyV66
16-03-2014, 12:57 AM
I dont love or like Morrison. Bloke seems to be somewhat of a melt.

But he is a very talented footballer who keeps improving all the time. Would be a shame to see him fulfil that potential elsewhere. Would be nice to get a few good seasons from him.

bonzosbest74
16-03-2014, 05:24 AM
What gives you the impression that any West Ham fan would want him to fail?

I get the impression from the threads.

When someone fabricates a story about Ravel smoking on the subs bench some accept it at face value and require no proof and just start slagging him off.

Yet someone suggests Sam has tried to force his agent Mark Curtis on a player (coincidentally Curtis now represents Carroll, Nolan, Jarvis, Collison and Adrian) and you suddenly require proof. The fact that he's been the subject of a panorama and police investigation into his dealings with agents does not even sway you it seems.

You want proof? find it yourself. Try the final report from Lord Justice Stevens (the stevens inquiry) about football corruption which you'll find quite scathing about Allardyce. Try and search for a BBC undercover programme called Dirty Football secrets which BFS threatened legal action over but miraculously never did. Try look

Whiskyman
16-03-2014, 08:40 AM
I dont love or like Morrison. Bloke seems to be somewhat of a melt.

But he is a very talented footballer who keeps improving all the time. Would be a shame to see him fulfil that potential elsewhere. Would be nice to get a few good seasons from him.

Very true. Football is unlike most other businesses in that to be a success you don't have to have a lot between the ears.

Anyone can see that Morrison has genuine football ability. The job of coaches is to develop that talent and harness it for the benefit of the team.

Hopefully we'll see him back in our colours next season.

Dailly___7
16-03-2014, 08:33 PM
What gives you the impression that any West Ham fan would want him to fail?

I get the impression from the threads.

When someone fabricates a story about Ravel smoking on the subs bench some accept it at face value and require no proof and just start slagging him off.

Yet someone suggests Sam has tried to force his agent Mark Curtis on a player (coincidentally Curtis now represents Carroll, Nolan, Jarvis, Collison and Adrian) and you suddenly require proof. The fact that he's been the subject of a panorama and police investigation into his dealings with agents does not even sway you it seems.

You want proof? find it yourself. Try the final report from Lord Justice Stevens (the stevens inquiry) about football corruption which you'll find quite scathing about Allardyce. Try and search for a BBC undercover programme called Dirty Football secrets which BFS threatened lega

mikeveep
16-03-2014, 08:45 PM
I can't quite see what point is being argued here, but regarding the Agent aspect. I expect Sam would have broached the subject as it must be beneficial to West ham to have co-operation between Management and Agents. What we don't know is how hard he pushed the matter. Ravel, upset about not getting as much playing time as he wants, may be exaggerating...probably to a youngster, easier to have a gripe about that than his non selection.

Dailly___7
16-03-2014, 09:09 PM
I can't quite see what point is being argued here, but regarding the Agent aspect. I expect Sam would have broached the subject as it must be beneficial to West ham to have co-operation between Management and Agents. What we don't know is how hard he pushed the matter. Ravel, upset about not getting as much playing time as he wants, may be exaggerating...probably to a youngster, easier to have a gripe about that than his non selection.

Give up, mike.

People have already made their minds up that everything negative said about Allardyce must be taken as gospel and Morrison is completely innocent in everything but the whole world is against him and his own fans want him to fail.

You won't change their minds no matter how much logic and sense you use in your posts :blue:

>:) >;) XD

In all seriousness, you might be right. Allardyce could indeed have tried to get Ravel to change his agent.

Did he send him on loan because Rave

michael tellinger
16-03-2014, 09:50 PM
daily-7 puts the more convincing argument forward by far.

There is obviously a reason behind shipping out Morrison and it is clearly more to do with a disturbing attitude towards professionalism than simply talk of falling out with SA.
Come on Jimmy siding with Morrison and he's agent, AGENT did I see that right, FFS.
Come on your posts make a lot of sense, but this is way of the mark,and as pointed out I would also like to see the proof, rather than gossip before condemning.

bonzosbest74
16-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Dailly

Of course you won't search for any dirt on Allardyce, you don't want to. There's no proof of it on this particular occasion but the fact that a large number of our squad have changed to Curtis and that the Police, The Football League and two separate BBC investigations have either accused or charged him, his son and curtis makes it highly likely to be true.

You just don't want to hear it do you, far more likely that all the above are wrong.

He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt because of his previous record. Do you get that bit at least? Weighing up what the BBC and Football League think of Allardyce it's far more likely that Morrison's version of events are accurate and consistent with the past

My favourite tactic of yours is when you make out that I think Ravel is an angel to help validate your point XD XD XD Brilliant XD Truly the tactics of the school yard. Nothing better than a bare faced lie sandwiched between two misquotes eh? :zzz:

I've called

JimmyV66
16-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Going to take your earlier advice Bonzo and step out if this one now.

We are all going to stick to our guns. Lets just at least all agree that hopefully Ravel will fulfil his full potential and do so with us for at least a few seasons.

michael tellinger
16-03-2014, 10:23 PM
I can agree with that.

bonzosbest74
16-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Going to take your earlier advice Bonzo and step out if this one now.

We are all going to stick to our guns. Lets just at least all agree that hopefully Ravel will fulfil his full potential and do so with us for at least a few seasons.

Probably wise Jim, myself and Dailly are a couple of boring scratched records and neither will come round to the others way of thinking. I'm better off photo-shopping Vladimir Putin's head onto an inanimate object or visiting Avits youtube page than getting involved with someone as stubborn as myself. ;D

As for Morrison only time will tell, if he strops off from QPR then Allardyce is correct and you and I are wrong.

If Redknapp and Southgate can get a song out of the lad on a regular basis then there is clearly something wrong with Big Sams man management and judgement.

We wait and see.

herbiehammer
16-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Does anyone ever read our own reporting's ?

Sam Allardyce has branded allegations that he pressed Ravel Morrison to switch agents as "completely unfounded"

A report this week claimed midfielder Morrison wanted to leave West Ham having felt pressured by manager Allardyce to become a client of his agent, Mark Curtis, who also represents a number of players at the club.
Morrison, who was a January target for Fulham, has since got his move away from Upton Park, albeit in the shape of a loan deal with Championship promotion hopefuls QPR.
However, Hammers fans are baffled at how relations between Morrison and the club appear to have gone sour so soon after he was being tipped as an outsider for England's World Cup squad following some sparkling early-season displays.
And now Allardyce has strenuously denied claims that he attempted to persuade the 21-year-old to change agents.
"It's completely unfounded," he said

"I think the rumours or allegations will be made probably by Ravel's represe

herbiehammer
16-03-2014, 10:39 PM
and another, which I hope I can believe

Sam Allardyce insists Ravel Morrison has not played his last game for West Ham despite letting the controversial midfielder join QPR on loan

Morrison, 21, was one of West Ham's best performers during the first half of the season and was even tipped as an outsider to make England's World Cup squad.
But the former Manchester United prospect has not played since January amid more talk of issues off the field, and this week dropped down a division to move to Loftus Road
Hammers boss Allardyce on Thursday refused to elaborate on the reasons for farming out the talented youngster.
"I'm not answering questions about Ravel Morrison because he is not with us any more," he said.
"We've done a deal with QPR and we are playing football against Southampton on Saturday, my focus is the squad of players I've got here.
"The fact of the matter is Ravel wanted to play some first-team football and he wasn't getting as much here as he wanted so we've let him go o

bonzosbest74
16-03-2014, 11:59 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2007/nov/07/twentyquestionsforboltonma - view external link (www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2007/nov/07/twentyquestionsforboltonma)

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 12:00 AM
http://theboleyn.com/2011/12/04/agent-speaks-out-about-his-debt-to-allardyce/ - view external link (theboleyn.com/2011/12/04/agent-speaks-out-about-his-debt-to-allardyce/)

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 12:01 AM
http://kumb.com/article.php?id=2991 - view external link (kumb.com/article.php?id=2991)

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 12:02 AM
https://www.westhamtillidie.com/posts/2013/09/18 - view external link (www.westhamtillidie.com/posts/2013/09/18/what-west-ham-pay-football-agents .)

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Herbster read that lot and then tell me you think Allardyce didn't try to get Morrison to sign with Curtis.

Curtis has the following players on his books as well as Allardyce and this doesn't include the Bolton & Blackburn lads.

Carroll
Adrian
Nolan
Noble
Tomkins
Collison
Jarvis
Vaz Te

Is it only me that sees a conflict of interest or is everyone else happy with that?

The question is not 'why would Allardyce get Morrison to sign with Curtis' but rather 'why did Allardyce leave it so long to make his move?' This is what Sam does.

Anyway, I see your link and raise you that little lot.

People are far too concerned with defending Allardyce when they should really be worried about the influence Curtis and Silkman have over our club. - view external link (www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2196100/West-Ham-relaxed-agent-dealings--Charles-Sale.html)

terrya1965
17-03-2014, 12:56 AM
I want Allardyce,Silkman and Curtis gone from this club at the end of the season.I hate everything they stand for.

Dailly___7
17-03-2014, 03:01 AM
[quote="bonzosbest74"]Dailly

Of course you won't search for any dirt on Allardyce, you don't want to. There's no proof of it on this particular occasion but the fact that a large number of our squad have changed to Curtis and that the Police, The Football League and two separate BBC investigations have either accused or charged him, his son and curtis makes it highly likely to be true.

You just don't want to hear it do you, far more likely that all the above are wrong.

He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt because of his previous record. Do you get that bit at least? Weighing up what the BBC and Football League think of Allardyce it's far more likely that Morrison's version of events are accurate and consistent with the past

My favourite tactic of yours is when you make out that I think Ravel is an angel to help validate your point XD XD XD Brilliant XD Truly the tactics of the school yard. Nothing better than a bare faced lie sandwich

OZHAMMER
17-03-2014, 04:33 AM
do you blokes want to go on the undercard to mine and septic's bout?

herbie said he wanted in, but couldn't decide if he wanted to go a few rounds with swearry or ash... i think he is a little confused as to what is meant by 'a few rounds' ;)

Whiskyman
17-03-2014, 08:06 AM
Seems to me that there's two possible scenarios with the Morrison thing.

One, that Allardyce put pressure on Morrison to change agents, Morrison said bollox and was shipped out on loan.

Two, Allardyce decided that at present Morrison isn't ready for regular PL football and decided he'd be better off playing regularly rather than getting cameo appearances with us.

Personally I think Scenario 2 is the more likely as, imo, Morrison's present agent would surely have caused a hell of a lot of fuss if his client was potentially being poached.

But I find it very sad that a talented player like Morrison undoubtedly is, although not the finished article, is not considered to be at least an impact player from the bench. Last Sarturday. for example,a player like him would have given us additional options instead of throwing on a second lump, CC, to partner our first choice lump up front.

Which of course opens up yet another can of worms.

palerider
17-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Whatever the reason Morrison was shipped out I can't help thinking we'd be better off with him in the squad than without.

Which brings my thinking once again to the role of our fearless skipper.

February was a good month for him. 5 goals and even nominated for player of the month, although that was a tad fanciful. But it again begs the question, and wash my mouth out for saying it, if he's not scoring, what does he do ? He's not creative, has no pace, but has a knack of getting into scoring positions.

Chasing a game, the option of Ravel Morrison running at the defence gives me more optimism than a hoof up to Carroll or Cole (or both) and hoping that the Allardyce Opta stats are correct in that Nolan will guess where the knock-down will fall.

Oh, and it's more entertaining. Football is about entertainment, right ? Or am I missing something ?

terrya1965
17-03-2014, 11:09 AM
My mate is a QPR fan and he can`t understand why We have let him out on loan.His different class.

If we are going to build a decent football team,we needs the likes of Morrison to be apart of them plans.

But if Big Sam is in charge next season,I can`t see it.

That means we`ll let him go for a silly fee like A?5 million.He goes on,stars at another club.They sell for A?50 million.You can just see it,can`t you?

TBH,I`ll be glad when we get new owners(Olympic Stadium,someone`s going to buy us)cos nothing will change under G & S.Will be the same old ****e I`m afraid.

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Dailly I disagree with you on most things mate but as I said on the Tom Cleverly thread (which this one has pretty much mirrored) it would be a poor forum if everyone agreed.

You want evidence, I don't have it but Curtis's client list is clue enough for me, Allardyce has been caught lying too many times and doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt you give him.

We'll continue to disagree on here I'm quite sure, you were demanding evidence in the England thread/Tom Cleverly/Roy Hodgson threads, on this one and in your clash with NLS which is fine. I'm not as methodical and scientific as you mate, I'll go with what my gut tells me and what I see in games. I'll read comments from both sides and make my mind up and if there are gaps in the reporting or a lack of evidence I'll use my instinct and take a guess.

It hurts me that Morrison who I rate as highly as anyone has left the club, he was top scorer when he was booted out and deserves better. I do not care what he did as a youngste

WHU
17-03-2014, 12:06 PM
the thing is dailly, if someone has previous, they will be tarred with that brush thereafter AND there is a higher likelihood of it being true that if a complete random was accused

ask redknapp

if he hasn't had his hand in any tills in recent years, many believe he probably has due to previous 'rumours' that have followed him around

if you or anyone else thinks allardyce wouldn't try to earn a few extra quid by any means, google the bloke

one thing i can tell you, he has no more loyalty to this club than anything else in his life

he's a very well paid, arrogant but shrewd, dinosaur (unt that needs to leave our club sooner rather than later

mickyj
17-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Does anybody seriously believe that gold and sullivan are going to let one of their prize assets leave the club and possibly lose value by playing in the championship because he wouldn't use the agent that Allardyce wanted him too?
Wonder if Fergie wanted him to change agents too.

Laughable. :D XD XD .

JimmyV66
17-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Micky if that is the case then why did they accept a AAŁ5 million offer from Fulham then back in Janurary?

Morrison said no btw.

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 01:48 PM
I could understand everyone being sceptical if it had never happened before.

Micky, even if you don't believe Sam asked Ravel to change agents in this instance aren't you even a little bit concerned that so many of our squad are signing over to the Allardyce/Curtis stable? Don't you think it's a conflict of interests to have a third of the squad under financial control? No worries about team selection etc? Don't you think it makes it harder to sack Big Sam. Don't you think that players who are not in the group and outside of the team might feel they need to switch in order to get into the team?

I would be genuinely interested in your opinion of the monopoly being created.

mickyj
17-03-2014, 02:07 PM
They didn't Jimmy and there is also no realease clause in his contract that was so widely "reported".
If they accepted a bid and Ravel rejected it then why did they make a complaint to the F.A about fulham tapping the player up ?
And didn't the fulham manager say that Morrisson wanted to join them live on TV ?

Sorry fellas I'm not exactly pro Allardyce at the moment but I think people are looking for things to dig him out about that are just unfounded.

Bonzo I listened with interest to one of the reporters on the Sunday supplement regarding this issue and as much as the press like to stir things up even he said this Doesn't make any sense and ask the question why Allardyce would be persuading Morrisson to change agents ?
With regards to the players signing up to the same agents I would say it makes things a whole lot easier for club and player to have so many signed up to the same agent ,, in fact I would prefer every player to be signed upto the same one if he is decent enough a

Taansend
17-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Jimmy, do you have any links to where we accepted a bid from Fulham?

I've googled this and see plenty where we turned down 4, 5 or 6 million quid bids (depending on which rag) but none saying we accepted.

I've also seen plenty saying Morrison wanted to go to Fulham but not the other way around.

Not having a pop just that I can't find anything online.

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 03:05 PM
With regards to the players signing up to the same agents I would say it makes things a whole lot easier for club and player to have so many signed up to the same agent ,, in fact I would prefer every player to be signed upto the same one if he is decent enough and works well with the club

That's an interesting point of view and cheers for answering the question directly. I guess you do have a point that it would indeed be easier for the club to manage but your proviso that the agent is "decent enough" was quite telling because Curtis has been charged and or investigated a few to many times for my liking. I take your point though, I just don't think that Allardyce and Curtis are the Manager/Agent combination I want yielding so much power over the players at my club.

What is quite clear though is why things go t1ts up whenever Allardyce leaves a club, not only do the players need to be taught a new style of play but all the rema

Dailly___7
17-03-2014, 06:35 PM
OK, you've lured me back for a quick one ;D :D

Bonzo

I understand why you're saying that you think the agent thing did happen. Allardyce has a dodgy previous record and it wouldn't be a great surprise to me if something like that did go down. I just thought it was unfair of you to say that you think anybody who wants a bit of evidence on it wants Ravel to fail :s I look forward to discussing the World Cup and everything else with you :)

WHU

I know what you're saying. Yes, Allardyce does have previous shady business behind him and for that reason I would expect a lot of people to believe certain rumours (though presenting them as facts is pushing it). But in the very same thread we're discussing Ravel Morrison and not believing everything you hear about him just because of his previous c.unty behaviour. If a story came out that Ravel had got into a fight in a club over the weekend, I'm pretty sure plenty on here would be jumping to his defence as we wouldn't know if it really happ

bonzosbest74
17-03-2014, 06:53 PM
I just thought it was unfair of you to say that you think anybody who wants a bit of evidence on it wants Ravel to fail

You're right on that score, it was unfair to suggest that and I apologise. I just expected to see a bit more biased support for the lad on these pages, for me the Morrison business has been the saddest part of the season as I was so full of hope and rate him so highly.

It seems a very short time ago that myself and Herbiehammer sat in the East Stand and watched Morrison come off the bench and completely change the game against Fulham with some of the most audacious and entertaining play I've seen since a very young Joe Cole or Stuart Slater. . . . . . . He was our top scorer at the time, looking like the best player England U21's have had in years and despite all their hype he was outperforming Barkley and Januzai.

I find it all very, very disappointing and finding him in such excellent form for Re

TICKER
18-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Not so clever in the championship tonight,but another learning curve

madmax66
22-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Our best player out on loan and scoring goals..I no who i would rather have at the up, "f@ck of allardyce and take your boring sh@t c@nt hoofball with you.

terrya1965
22-03-2014, 09:14 PM
[quote="madmax66"f@ck of allardyce and take your boring sh@t c@nt hoofball with you.[/quote]

I would like mate,but it don`t bloody work.This site is awful to post on now.Its so slow.Maybe G & S are in charge of it now and don`t want anybody posting on here :)

I don`t think many fans can quite understand why he is at QPR banging in goals for fun.Answers on a post card please..HAMMERSMAD,BBC TV CENTRE...:blue:

JimmyV66
22-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Keep banging them in Ravel. More you do the more it shows up Sam and our owners.

Whiskyman
23-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Some people, and Allardyce is obviously one of them, don't believe he's ready for regular PL football yet. But what he does have, in spades, is the ability to bring something different to the table.

Today's performance was boringly, frighteningly predictable. An aimless welly upfield, or hopeful cross to Carroll's head. At least Morrison, even if used as an impact player from the bench, enables a different approach.

madmax66
23-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Just a little reminder of what that fat c@nt allardyce loaned out. - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnjTWfVEEf0)

madmax66
23-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Just a little reminder of what that fat c@nt allardyce loaned out.sorry wrong link.;D - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnjTWfVEEf0)

JimmyV66
23-03-2014, 04:06 PM
That Silly (unt Ravel Morrison shot from outside the box and scored. Hope QPR fine him.

Also what is it with him taking on players and beating them, bad enough he keeps trying all these pinpoint passes to his teammates.

Why is he trying to get fans on thier feets by acting like some kind of entertaining player. We dont want that at West Ham United.

Fck off Ravel Morrison we have Matty Taylor. >:(

madmax66
23-03-2014, 04:18 PM
That Silly (unt Ravel Morrison shot from outside the box and scored. Hope QPR fine him.

Also what is it with him taking on players and beating them, bad enough he keeps trying all these pinpoint passes to his teammates.

Why is he trying to get fans on thier feets by acting like some kind of entertaining player. We dont want that at West Ham United.

Fck off Ravel Morrison we have Matty Taylor. >:(Yes jimmy he certainly fits bfs style of play.:D

Hammer4life
23-03-2014, 04:19 PM

Fck off Ravel Morrison we have Matty Taylor. >:(

Matt Taylor is a perfect example of the Ravel Morrison problem. I sit all season around plenty of West Ham fans who say Taylor has done a good job. Loads of effort, he blocks a shot and they wet their pants. They see his efforts as honest and earning his money. They look at Morrison as a show boater and luxury who we can't afford to have in the battle at the minute. Fact is Taylor can't pass a football anymore! If our own fans are saying this what chance is there?

Ironsides
24-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Read all the comments on this subject. There is just one fact that really matters, our best player for weeks, earlier in the season, someone many other clubs covet, is now playing elsewhere. He will be gone in the summer and there is only one person to blame. The fat northern ****! He is a liability, we play **** football, might still get relegated and we will never see home grown players coming through while he's at the helm. He is also deluded and talks crap when we get beat. Apparently, we played well on Saturday! F@ck, I'd hate to see us play poorly.

JimmyV66
30-03-2014, 07:22 PM
From the Telegraph...

By Matt Law, Football News Correspondent

While Ravel Morrison has been sent on loan to Queens Park Rangers and scored five goals in eight games, West Ham have been labouring with the likes of Matt Taylor and captain Kevin Nolan in the side.

It is unlikely Morrison will play again for West Ham while Allardyce is manager and interest in the midfielder from home and abroad is growing, following his impressive displays at Loftus Road.

QPR will bid to sign Morrison permanently if they are promoted to the Premier League, while Newcastle are also likely to make an offer. Manchester City and Liverpool have watched his performances.

bonzosbest74
30-03-2014, 07:59 PM
From the Telegraph...

While Ravel Morrison has been sent on loan to Queens Park Rangers and scored five goals in eight games, West Ham have been labouring with the likes of Matt Taylor and captain Kevin Nolan in the side.

It is unlikely Morrison will play again for West Ham while Allardyce is manager and interest in the midfielder from home and abroad is growing, following his impressive displays at Loftus Road.

QPR will bid to sign Morrison permanently if they are promoted to the Premier League, while Newcastle are also likely to make an offer. Manchester City and Liverpool have watched his performances.

I can actually imagine him in the Liverpool team with their pass & move shoot on sight policy. :blue:

Whiskyman
31-03-2014, 05:45 AM
From the Telegraph...

I can actually imagine him in the Liverpool team with their pass & move shoot on sight policy. :blue:[/quote]

No doubt Rodgers will be looking to add to his squad in preparation for the CL next season and Morrison is the sort of pl

Ironsides
31-03-2014, 08:55 AM
This is so depressing. We have one of the most exciting talents in England on our books and we farm him out to QPR, while the fat useless c@nt persists in using 'labouring has beens' like Taylor and Nolan.

This just sums up the Fat Northerner and the fact that The Two Ronnie's should bomb him out.

I hate what he has done to our great club, he's killing it. Our team has become a parody of it's manager; tedious, old, lumbering and unimaginative.

palerider
31-03-2014, 09:06 AM
From the Telegraph...

I can actually imagine him in the Liverpool team with their pass & move shoot on sight policy. :blue:[/quote]

No doubt Rodgers will be looking to add to his squad in preparation for th

Hammerman69
31-03-2014, 09:36 AM
From the Telegraph...

No doubt Rodgers will be looking to add to his squad in preparation for th

mikeveep
31-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Pale :)

Charles ****ens,you can sleep soundly.

Whiskyman
31-03-2014, 01:18 PM
That's a good point H69 but imo they will need to add numbers to the squad for their CL campaign. I think the fact they aren't in Europe this year has been an advantage to them because the squad hasn't been too badly stretched.

And, tbh, I'm sorry to say it no longer worries me if our better players are sought by the better clubs. If I were a pro with ambition at West Ham I think I would be looking for the exit door.

Morrison is undoubtedly a talent. He has also been something of a c_unt in his personal life. But if he's capable of growing up and knuckling down under a coaching regime which isn't afraid of ability the sky's the limit imo.

And Rodgers isn't doing a bad job with the boy Sterling who also had a reputation of a jack the lad but is developing into a genuine talent.

bonzosbest74
31-03-2014, 03:19 PM
[quote="Palerider" ]

I actually think that in a post-Christmas miracle (post-Christmas because West Ham usually get the timing wrong), Sam will receive a visitation from three ghosts.

The first will be of Christmas past. A very young Allardyce watching his mates passing between themselves joyfully on Dudley rec., while he himself does 'bouncies' from 80 yards on the nearby factory wall.

Then will come the ghost of Christmas present. Allardyce now sitting at the Premier League party, media hacks fawning over Brendan Rodgers title success while Sam sits down with Tony Pulis nursing a light and mild while pouring over Opta stats and a league table saying West Ham finishing 16th.

And finally the ghost of Christmas yet to come appears. Sam is sitting in his Canary Wharf penthouse in 2018 with a glass of Chablis watching Match of the Day and Ravel Morrison dribbling past half the Arsenal team to score and put West Ham 3 up and certain to be top of the table for the new year.

And h

WHU
31-03-2014, 03:30 PM
indeed

nice work pale

XD

bonzosbest74
31-03-2014, 03:56 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/20q1gk1.jpg

bonzosbest74
31-03-2014, 04:15 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/1z6qv7r.jpg

palerider
01-04-2014, 06:48 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/1z6qv7r.jpg

Premier League football next season Sam.

God bless us every one.