View Full Version : Disgusted!

ruddyforest
08-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Can't beat Barnsley away. they had won 2 in the last 15 games. >:(

Goes to show that the majority of the squad (fringe players) just aren't up to it and need to be moved on when we get injured players back.

We couldn't beat Yeovil away either. PATHETIC.

Write this season off. Wigan will replace us in the playoffs. All about next season now.

Romanis
08-03-2014, 05:10 PM

Goes to show that the majority of the squad (fringe players) just aren't up to it and need to be moved on when we get injured players back.

Write this season off. Wigan will replace us in the playoffs. All about next season now.

Can't believe you feel this way, we're still 5th. Wigan have to win both games and even then we would be ahead of Reading.

Anyway you can't blame the players with so many rotations going on.

Should Mackie have come off? Should Moussi have come on?

I think the manager must shoulder the blame for this defeat.

Bourne1865
08-03-2014, 05:14 PM
I tend to agree with you. If we can't even beat Barnsley what chance have we got! The players who are filling in for injured players just aren't up to it. I can't see us getting a win again this season if we don't sort it out soon. We are in trouble. At the end of the season we need to get rid of about 6 players cause they're not even good enough to beat Barnsley!

Bourne1865
08-03-2014, 05:17 PM

Can't believe you feel this way, we're still 5th. Wigan have to win both games and even then we would be ahead of Reading.

I think the manager must shoulder the blame for this defeat.[/quote]

Let's face it, if we can't beat Barnsley, we've got major problems!

Romanis
08-03-2014, 05:23 PM

I think the manager must shoulder the blame for this defeat.[/quote]

Let's face it, if we can't beat Barnsley, we've got major problems![/quote

That's also true as I've always said, defeats to Burnley, Wigan and Leicester (although we drew) were

neil3841
08-03-2014, 10:39 PM
We have had a shocking season this season but we were the better side today and deserved our win.

To be honest you didn't look like a top half team never mind top 5. XD