PDA

View Full Version : Club devoid of money ,manager devoid of ideas

bassman
08-03-2014, 05:09 PM
players devoid of leadership and will to win , too many loan players with little heart for the club , too few players with heart for the fight , too many players under performing, no one with the guts at the top to make a change , no money to make a change , this is as bad as the ken wheldon days , QPR are a side with many premiership players but in the first half they had 72% of possession to our 28% that is not right, the players have to answer for the lack of effort and the manager has to hold his hands up and admit he is out of his depth, we need someone with more experience and persona to get the players fired up again , this is dismal , at this rate we'll get relegated ,and with the owners not in a postion to back the club and not as it seems willing to sell either i cant see any way back in the near future. christ almighty we've got Burnley on wednesday and for the first time i worry it might be a drubbing of cricket score proportions , its really gutting but really so blues !

jbrend
08-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Ok, this is a wind up? Or you clearly don't go to many blues games

gazulu
09-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Bassy Zigic was sheite and received the biggest cheer of the day when he was subbed. ;-)

bluesince62
10-03-2014, 03:26 PM
I was relieved when the big flag went overhead. It meant I couldn't see what was happening on the pitch for a few minutes. I was the one trying to hold on to it when it started moving again. O:)

KRO

eoin17
10-03-2014, 09:48 PM
I stated to film it and the buggers scored! :O

bassman
12-03-2014, 12:59 PM
@jbrend nope i'm deaf and blind and the only book i read is clark's guide to football tinkerman management...a best seller in braille , which still makes me more of a sound footballing manager choice than clark

aKROKiwi
12-03-2014, 08:42 PM
I have for the most part refrained from commenting as very few games are shown down here - I have seen three. In all of which we were abject. The only consistent theme has been the failure of our players to move off the ball or the team to move in unison when not in possession (often). This indicates to me that the team isn't really coached at all, and at the most basic level. Bassman is right this is as bad as the Ken Weldon period but in spite of the financial chaos Clark McDermott and Fazackerley have a bit to answer for. "If you can't get better players get the ones you've got to play better". They're not doing it, which is what they're paid for. They are worse value for money than Pannu.

The strong black midfielder (Adeyami - ?) looks good I thought. At least the big slow blonde central defender has been offed...

bassman
13-03-2014, 12:51 AM
it sounds as though they injected more passion tonight , i can only listen to the bluesworld commentary and would like confirmation from someone who was there , it sounded as though the shinnie ploy on the left didnt come off as many of us thought , i dont understand clarks insistence in shoving a square peg into a round hole , the side was way better balanced according to michael johnson after shinnie was taken off , having macheda and zigic with novak and burke backing up was more of the 442 , shinnie and lee were by accounts the weakest players so why play them ? in the first place , lee wasnt any better in his last game and shinnie only got the call cos he scored a good goal in the reserves , he looks better off the middle or right side , its hard to criticise after a good performance so i'll applaud those that did their job and gutsied out a decent point , blimey thats a real valuable one too