bassman
08-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Burnley
Reading
Bournemouth
Wigan
Blackburn
Leeds

are the rest of our home games it looks nailed on relegation to me , hate to say it but i cant see us getting more than a couple of points if any the way we are playing , if we start losing away from home deffo curtains , for the apologists Clark has had no money , but even half a brain would tell you he is not doing even a poor job and should have been sacked months ago not all his fault no ,but he should still have gone , no other club would have put up with results like this no matter how badly off financially , its a farce

gazulu
09-03-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm making excuses for Clark as I'm not his greatest fan but when you've finally acheived a settled side and are starting to get results as we did around the Xmas period then have the centre off your defence taken away that ain't gonna help. Burn and Bartley had seemingly settled down and gotten used to playing together then suddenly one is recalled and the other is badly injured and suddenly our results get worse. It ain't rocket science, we have no chance of getting a settled side and have to make do with what we've got. If we can avoid relegation it is job done by Clark so that's all we can hope for. KRO

gazulu
09-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Should have said not making excuses. ;-)

bolt
09-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Although I must agree with Bassy that our future does look shaky at the Mo given the amount of bite generated by Blues in there last 5 games at home ,I also agree with you Gas that if we stay up it will have been a job well done by Clarke ,the way I see it we need 10 points from our remaining games to feel fairly safe KRO - view external link (s)

bluesince62
10-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Clark does my spud in but I have to agree if he keeps us up I can't have a go at him. I also think though that he has been able to hide behind what is happening at the club - I acknowledge all that but some of his selections and obviously the dire home form take some defending.
The away form has kept the fans off his back possibly.

KRO

viperblue
10-03-2014, 11:41 PM
he has to keep a settled side all
the unforced changes mean the players
never seem to know want each other is doing.
off to Tenerife tomoz so will be watching from a far for a few weeks
KRO

bassman
12-03-2014, 12:57 PM
viper has it in one , 'unforced changes' , clark doesn't know what is his strongest side and wont stop tinkering with player choice or formation , players and fans are bemused