PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 28 + FA Cup Semis)

CAMiller
08-03-2014, 05:33 PM
It's certainly TimeforAle's week this week as he thrashes Blade_Hater in the cup, jumps up to 2nd in the league and collects a resounding weekly win with 37pts. I hear the beers are on Brin! A distant 2nd place goes to ilikecarling with only just over half what TFA scored and kudos to Corner who picks up a podium place as she starts a late run for the title. Twitchy bum time for AberdeenMiller as his double dreams are ended by Thedonpagefanclub in the cup and his league lead is down to 10pts. A rare event as there are no goal scorers this week but a fine pair of donkey ears for Blade_Hater, fromafar and KILL_YOUR_HEROES with just 4pts.

Note: Second choice goal scorers as a 'just in case' are not allowed. This has been mentioned in the past as a way of avoiding missing out if your pick does not play. However, it then means I have to check every game to see who played and who didn't and I'd rather not do that. You are allowed to a 2nd goal scorer if you think your original one is n

CAMiller
08-03-2014, 05:38 PM
I can feel TFAs head swelling from here XD

Corner
08-03-2014, 08:42 PM
A late surge for the title CAm? XD

Realistically I think avoiding relegation in my first season will be an achievement. B)

But, you never know! There's always one team comes from nowhere at the end. :O

Just keep looking over your shoulders boys - I may well just be getting the hang of this. >;)

B) XD :P

TimeforAle
09-03-2014, 01:46 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

League & Cup Double coming up!!

Hope this doesn't send my mate Brin over the edge in his recovery from minor surgery - hope you feel better next few days pal and make it to the Walsall game.

Laughing at Corners surge, you never know hahaha ;-)