PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell miss a beat and draw 3-3 with Hibs

jwok
08-03-2014, 05:50 PM
We were lucky to salvage a point at the end. Poor defending at set pieces and only one on target attempt in the second half tells the tale. - view external link (www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/rprt/mtch/motherwell_miss_a_beat_and_draw_33_with_hibs_82688 4/index.shtml)

wellin
08-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Wasn't at the game today, but having a two goal lead then throwing it away is dissapointing. On the other hand, going into the last 5 mins at easter road 1 down you do expect the worst, so it was pleasing to get a draw. All in all i don't exactly know how to feel after the game. What i do know is thats 9 goals lost in the last 3 away games, probably most of them preventable. We have to stop gifting silly goals away.

mix106
08-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Wasn't at the game today, but having a two goal lead then throwing it away is dissapointing. On the other hand, going into the last 5 mins at easter road 1 down you do expect the worst, so it was pleasing to get a draw. All in all i don't exactly know how to feel after the game. What i do know is thats 9 goals lost in the last 3 away games, probably most of them preventable. We have to stop gifting silly goals away.

We were two goals up having done feck all really. Hibs were utter p1sh but the fact they scored 3 goals against us tells you how feckin dreadful we were.

Either manager for tactics or Murray's team mates for ignoring instruction should be slaughtered for the way they left a rookie totally exposed all game. The boy did well but had to virtually defend against Hibs right flank himself.

Vigurs and Lasley were utterly desperate today as was Leitch and Hutchison was like a headless chicken at times.

The team deserve plenty

bellzwell
08-03-2014, 07:58 PM
give it a rest all of you...bringing in young players and coping with injuries,, what do ya expect...?? start of season most had us relegated...last week plenty credit ...this week back to same old negative comments...get a life and support what we have...or ..DO ONE.!!!

mix106
08-03-2014, 08:41 PM
give it a rest all of you...bringing in young players and coping with injuries,, what do ya expect...?? start of season most had us relegated...last week plenty credit ...this week back to same old negative comments...get a life and support what we have...or ..DO ONE.!!!

Its a messageboard ya thick plank... try telling yer brain that instead of turning up like the grim reaper telling everyone how to behave ...

steviex
08-03-2014, 08:53 PM

Were you at the game today? do you go to the away games?

Wellup4it
08-03-2014, 09:50 PM
[quote="mix106" date="19:36 on 08 Mar

Either manager for tactics or Murray's team mates for ignoring instruction should be slaughtered for the way they left a rookie totally exposed all game. The boy did well but had to virtually defend against Hibs right flank himself.

[/quote]

I wasn't at the game today but I'll wager that we retreated into our shell and defended far too deeply in the latter stages. I take your point about Murray but that was also the case with Craig Reid at Tannadice and McDiarmid Park - we leave our full backs totally exposed and it costs us big time.

bellzwell
08-03-2014, 09:51 PM
yes I do go to away games and I follow the team whenever and wherever I can...but to be honest I'm sick of the **** that's posted on here ...just because people have an opinion that does not suit certain people on here makes this a total crap fest...sick of it...this is my last effort...continue to support the "Well"...I wish you all the very best ...

bellzwell
08-03-2014, 09:56 PM

Its a messageboard ya thick plank... try telling yer brain that instead of turning up like the grim reaper telling everyone how to behave ...[/quote]

Oh just before I go...Mix...or should I say "your highness"..you are not GOD only a very small cog in a very large wheel...****.

steviex
08-03-2014, 10:06 PM
[quote="bellzwell"...I wish you all the very best ...[/quote]

If you are so sick of it and can't cope with peoples opinion why do you read it or come on here.

You consistently lecture people on here about their opinions. How about just trying to give your opinion of the game and never mind what others say and try and refrain from telling them to "do one or Shut the ***** up" as you have done on numerous occasions.

The only thing that seems to generate any sort of comment from you on these boards is when anyone has the cheek to call the game as they see it. You continually obsess about people and posters on here rather than the actual events o

mix106
08-03-2014, 10:09 PM

Its a messageboard ya thick plank... try telling yer brain that instead of turning up like the grim reaper telling everyone how to behave ...[/quote]

Oh just before I go...Mix...or should I say "your highness"..you are not GOD only a very small cog in a very large wheel...****.[/quote]

What a ludicrous response, are you part of care in the community by any chance?

mix106
08-03-2014, 10:17 PM
I wasn't at the game today but I'll wager that we retreated into our shell and defended far too deeply in the latter stages. I take your point about Murray but that was also the case with Craig Reid at Tannadice and McDiarmid Park - we leave our full backs totally exposed and it costs us big time.

Murray did as best he could but was woefully supported , which is disappointing for such a young player who you'd expect the more senior pros would try to protect.

At least we scored 2 quality goals but set pieces just destroy us week in week out. Our goals against tally for a top 6 team is poor.

I didn't think we retreated into a defensive set up, we

skippy91
08-03-2014, 10:54 PM

LawSteelman
08-03-2014, 11:03 PM

Aww diddums...mind pick your dummy up and put it back in before you go now.

skippy91
08-03-2014, 11:12 PM
give it a rest all of you...bringing in young players and coping with injuries,, what do ya expect...?? start of season most had us relegated...last week plenty credit ...this week back to same old negative comments...get a life and support what we have...or ..DO ONE.!!![/quote]
I was one who had a feeling of foreboding before the season started. The way the sason has panned out its had its ups and downs but a lot better than I anticipated (Albion Rovers excluded). However, I would expect there to be some negative **** comments when my team make basic defensive errors that squander a two goal lead and ultimately cost us an important away win against a very poor Hibs side. Its called being disappointed and when I stop being disappointed and pi55ed off when my team lose a two goal lead then it time to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. But until that day comes then I reser

mix106
09-03-2014, 07:56 AM
give it a rest all of you...bringing in young players and coping with injuries,, what do ya expect...?? start of season most had us relegated...last week plenty credit ...this week back to same old negative comments...get a life and support what we have...or ..DO ONE.!!![/quote]
I was one who had a feeling of foreboding before the season started. The way the sason has panned out its had its ups and downs but a lot better than I anticipated (Albion Rovers excluded). However, I would expect there to be some negative **** comments when my team make basic defensive errors that squander a two goal lead and ultimately cost us an important away win against a very poor Hibs side. Its called being disappointed and when I stop being disappointed and pi55ed off when my team lose a two goal lead then it time to find something else to do on a Saturday af

Wellup4it
09-03-2014, 08:52 AM
I've just watched yesterday's highlights on MFC TV. Ainsworth's goal was a real beauty, although you can understand see why big Terry was ranting about his defence at it. Our equaliser too was well worked by Iain Vigurs, although the finish was bit scrappy. It counted though!

However our defending looked to be awful. We had a very narrow defence and Hibs players were allowed to move into space at will in and around our box. We could have lost a few more but fortunately Hibs weren't up to it.

A real mixed bag then.

wellin
09-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Naw...

capilano_well
09-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Bellzwell just wants a reaction. If most people say 'black' he'll say 'white' just to get a reaction.

Simple as that.

skippy91
09-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Thats good is it not, encourages debate and the odd bit of banter between fellow Well fans...even if we do not agree.

skippy91
10-03-2014, 11:49 PM
I was one who had a feeling of foreboding before the season started. The way the sason has panned out its had its ups and downs but a lot better than I anticipated (Albion Rovers excluded). However, I would expect there to be some negative **** comments when my team make basic defensive errors that squander a two goal lead and ultimately cost us an important away win against a very poor Hibs side. Its called being disappointed and when I stop being disappointed and pi55ed off when my team lose a two goal lead then it time t

firparkloony
12-03-2014, 01:17 PM
[quote="bellzwell"...I wish you all the very best ...[/quote]

Put yer dummy back in ya big Jessie, not EVERYONE has to agree with you, by "chucking it" lets us all know just how unable you are to see another point of you.