PDA

View Full Version : Crikey!

ClaretAndJew
09-03-2014, 12:29 AM
What's happened at The Reebok lately? Adrenaline in the water?

Whatever it is, you seemed to have clicked, and about time i suppose with the calibre of players.

Late surge for play offs, or carry it in to next season?

Good luck!

donboy
10-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Duggie suddenly realised that besides stopping the other team from scoring,sometimes you need to go up the other end and pop a couple into the other team's net.

gallopingchip
10-03-2014, 11:40 AM
True Don and he also may have learned sticking with a winning team instead of tinkering works as well.

bwfcforever
11-03-2014, 12:50 AM
well i would go with the water theroy !

but WOW WEE 5-1 B) B)

Lets hope & pray its not a blimp ! as for next season , to many inns & outs over the summer , so its difficult to say IMO that is

yet another nice result for burnley eh , when was the last time you won there then ..?

ClaretAndJew
11-03-2014, 08:40 AM

I wasn't even born.

I was 8 years away from being forced into this world through my mother's holiest of holes.

Yes indeed, a great result, things are in our hands.

Please paste Derby!!!

bwfcforever
12-03-2014, 01:01 AM
whoops , well i am happy to take a point ...looking at results tonight , your looking good mate B)

leebwfc
12-03-2014, 04:44 PM
That should be done for Burnley now looking at the table. What a season they have had!

campo21
12-03-2014, 08:03 PM
That should be done for Burnley now looking at the table. What a season they have had!

It just shows what you can do lee with a decent hard working team and a manager who isn't a tinkerman.

leebwfc
12-03-2014, 08:57 PM
All he really did was pick Moritz because Mason was injured!

Not really tinkering

klassnic
18-03-2014, 01:53 AM
The reebok soon will become a business studies school

based upon how to tottally wipe out a football club in business affairs.

Can't wait for gartside to do a lecture on how to build up wealth into a company to flaot onto the stock exchange.

Every company hes been involved with hes completely fu cked !

including Bolton wanderers eddie davies must be scared of the dirt gartside has on him

this is the cause for a journalist to investigate.