PDA

View Full Version : Shambles

sir terence brown
09-03-2014, 07:28 AM
You're a shambles.
Sherwoods rant wasn't that of an angry manager, it wasn't that of a manager disappointed with the result, no, it was a rant from a manager who knows he's getting the sack at the end if the season.

Yep, that was the rant of a manager who knows he's being replaced. Any manager in for the long term would not say that.

Bye sheer wood hello some foreign mongager who will be a failure.

robbohssc
09-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Great post !!!

Sat back,let the anger surface,woke up this morning...
Same feeling,end of for me going to games,sick to the stomach.
No blame to Sherwood,its down to LEVY and those hopeless overated,overpaid exscuse for players.
No Guts,heart,desire,pride etc,i feel how tim looked ...gutted.

Dawson,jan,walker,naughton,bentelleb,chadli,soldad o,rose,capoue etc...not good enough.
if i do my job that badly monday im sacked...goodbye !!!!

DEVONSPUR
11-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Of course that twa.t of a ref really helped didn't,t he!
>:(

Red card will be rescinded but game was over after that but up until then we were the better team!

We shouldn't,t forget that!

Hilarious Spammers coming on here criticising ANYONE, style of footy, them being 21 points behind us!

XD XD >;)

sir terence brown
12-03-2014, 06:17 PM
So only teams ahead in the league can comment on your team? well expect a lot of Gunners on here.

Your act is pathetic and wearing thin. A fan from afar who has never been to a game. Got you well sussed sonny.

BlackDiamond
12-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Enjoy Dev, he is all yours :O

DEVONSPUR
14-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Enjoy Dev, he is all yours :O

Many thanks for that BD!!!

Has Kirky banned the twa.t then?

:blue:

DEVONSPUR
14-03-2014, 09:10 PM
So only teams ahead in the league can comment on your team? well expect a lot of Gunners on here.

Your act is pathetic and wearing thin. A fan from afar who has never been to a game. Got you well sussed sonny.

Hello again Simon,Strodder,1491,Avit, Blimp etc etc etc

You sad little Ginger F.###!!
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: