PDA

View Full Version : Why why why

dosser1
09-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Can someone tell me why when Wee Dan was in goals Hutch and Mick won everything in the box but since the 2 lumps of wood have came back in a cross ball usually means a goal .Lets get the goalkeeper situation sorted out now Stewart should now play till the end of the season Hollis and the trawler man freed and Kello put on a pre contract for next season .Well done lads on a top six finish but the jobs not finished

skippy91
09-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Kello would be a good signing for us next season, good solid keeper. He was excellent at the Jambo's a few seasons back before being frozen out by the Mad Tzar. Wouldn't like to start next season with no changes in the GK department.

wellowell
11-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Im sure we will be stuck with neilsen for another year as who would take him but hollis out of contract and don't see him getting another 1. Their will be a few keepers available in the summer Jamie McDonald from hearts and wee dan as well won 5 out of 5 when he was here so a lucky mascot at least

dasdeid
11-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Correct to assume Wee Dan the goalkeeper we had on load from Dundee ?
The fact your refer to as WEE Dan a problem I think should not be ignored ... he was lacking height.
I can only hope our Goalkeeping Coach , whom I hold partially responsible, is scouring lower leagues south of border to secure goalkeeper before Scottish Independence

firparkloony
12-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Correct to assume Wee Dan the goalkeeper we had on load from Dundee ?
The fact your refer to as WEE Dan a problem I think should not be ignored ... he was lacking height.
I can only hope our Goalkeeping Coach , whom I hold partially responsible, is scouring lower leagues south of border to secure goalkeeper before Scottish Independence

Before Scottish Independence! What do you know that the rest of us don't...I don't know of anyone outside of the SNP party that will vote yes, am I moving in the right circles? PS is this not a football forum.

dasdeid
12-03-2014, 12:56 PM
PS is this not a football forum.
Whole heartedly agree it being a football forum but lighten up ... meant as a jape.
I could easily have said Commonwealth Games and assume someone would have referred to me being a Hun or Tim supporter.
Simple fact remains we need a goalkeeper and suggest we trawl lower English leagues before/during summer of 2014 as saw little to impress Scottish game we could acquire.

I would have thought being referred to as Firparkloony may indicate have a sense of humour ... apparently not and should Loony not include an 'e', i.e. Looney ?

firparkloony
12-03-2014, 01:11 PM
PS is this not a football forum.
Whole heartedly agree it being a football forum but lighten up ... meant as a jape.
I could easily have said Commonwealth Games and assume someone would have referred to me being a Hun or Tim supporter.
Simple fact remains we need a goalkeeper and suggest we trawl lower English leagues before/during summer of 2014 as saw little to impress Scottish game we could acquire.

I would have thought being referred to as Firparkloony may indicate have a sense of humour ... apparently not and should Loony not include an 'e', i.e. Looney ?

Point taken, and yes I am known for my quirky sense of humour, to end with, as it is an adopted it is thereby a proper noun, I can spell it the way I choose (the fun way).
'Mon the 'WELL

PS really looking forward to the Commonwealth games, I'm sure we (Scotland) will win a barrow load of "golds"