PDA

View Full Version : 30,040

originaltrueblade
09-03-2014, 04:14 PM
You lot had just over 24,000 same cup playing the same team...Proves who is the best supported club

UTB

Que Sara Sara were going to WEMBLALEE QUE SARA SARA

helmut_rooster
09-03-2014, 04:44 PM
You lot had just over 24,000 same cup playing the same team...Proves who is the best supported club

UTB

XD XD XD XD XD

And back down to 15k for the next home game fickle tin pot pigs XD

Rotherhamowl10
09-03-2014, 04:44 PM
A fine example of 'bladesman logic' right here ladies and gentleman.

18B89
09-03-2014, 06:40 PM
What number were Wednesday in todays FA Cup draw ? I must have missed it :?

helmut_rooster
09-03-2014, 06:44 PM
What number were Wednesday in todays FA Cup draw ? I must have missed it :?

Yes you must have flower.

aussieowl
09-03-2014, 07:33 PM

XD ..alright alright, settle down..;)

Bluestripe
09-03-2014, 09:40 PM

UTB

Show a bit more class ffs...you COULD have posted

A how special an atmosphere it was
B the amazing achievement of Wigan...beating Citeh at Etihad
C to celebrate many years since a Yorks club appeared in an FA Cup final

hirstyboywonder
10-03-2014, 12:16 AM

UTB

Show a bit more class ffs...you COULD have posted

A how special an atmosphere it was
B the amazing achievement of Wigan...beating Citeh at Etihad
C to celebrate many years since a Yorks club appeared in an FA Cup final[/quote]

You will be sadly disappointed if you are expecting to see any blunts that are finally brave enough to come on here to show any class.

As disappointing as it is that we failed against such a poor Charlton side we will at least get another opportunity to see United fail at Wembley again.

Owler
14-03-2014, 09:08 AM

UTB

Charlton brought around 1,000 to Hillsborough whilst they brought well over 5,000 to lane so not much difference.

15,000 after winning 9 games on bounce!!!

Very poor, only 3,000 more than Barnsley got Tuesday and they couldn't win a raffle at minute.

Don't forget the hankies for Wembley. :)

hoothoot
14-03-2014, 04:51 PM

UTB

Charlton brought around 1,000 to Hillsborough whilst they brought well over 5,000 to lane so not much difference.

15,000 after winning 9 games on bounce!!! [/quote]

Shhhhhhhhh that's supposed to have gone under the radar, they don' t talk attendances especially when theirs are shyte!

KnockOffNigel
14-03-2014, 10:45 PM

UTB

Shhhhhhhhh that's supposed to have gone under the radar, they don' t talk attendances especially when theirs are shyte![/quote]

saving money for wembley... You don't have that worry.

micklyons1hardbstd
15-03-2014, 12:20 AM
As hardly any of you turned up for the huddersfield playoff final..you should have saved enough by now!

banno
15-03-2014, 10:11 AM

UTB

Shhhhhhhhh that's supposed to have gone under the radar, they don' t talk attendances especially when theirs are shyte![/quote]

saving money for wembley... You don't have that worry.[/quote]

It seems that the porkers only turn out for the prem and big cup games?
Fickle glory Hunters?
We all knew it anyway.
THE WEDNESDAY, Sheffields no 1

blades58
15-03-2014, 01:21 PM

UTB

Fickle glory Hunters?
We all knew it anyway.
THE WEDNESDAY, Sheffields no 1[/quote]

Whereas you all turn out for the small games and the big games?

Examp

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 08:38 PM
You lads keep counting our empty seats...And we'll just carry on getting a few more points on the board and climbing the league! ;)

Owler
15-03-2014, 08:42 PM

UTB

Fickle glory Hunters?
We all knew it anyway.

Whereas you all turn out

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 08:44 PM
58 might be LHFAO now...But will he be laughing at the end of the season..Time will tell. ;)

hirstyboywonder
15-03-2014, 08:45 PM

UTB

Fickle glory Hunters?
We all knew it anyway.

Whereas you all turn out

hoothoot
15-03-2014, 09:52 PM
:s [quote="blades58 and a trip to the New Wembley (a place none of you have the pleasure of experiencing) [/quote]

XD XD XD XD Your'e being serious right?
I do remember Huddersfield experiencing the "pleasure" all at the bottlers expense!, it was quite pleasurable for us and the whole nation too we're still howling. XD XD XD XD

blades58
15-03-2014, 10:46 PM
58 might be LHFAO now...But will he be laughing at the end of the season..Time will tell. ;)

Braggy, as long as we don't go down I'll settle for that this season

Everything else is a bonus

I don't expect us to make the play-offs and as far as most Blades I've spoke to are concerned, the semi is just a day out in the sun

No one expected us to get there. No one expects us to beat another prem side. We're underdogs. No pressure, unlike play-off finals

Personally I don't care if we lose 5-0. Doesn't matter, just a day in the sun buddy and 2m in the bank

Brill :)

PS. Just think if we sneak a win tho? :O :D

blades58
15-03-2014, 10:51 PM
XD XD XD XD Your'e being serious right?
I do remember Huddersfield experiencing the "pleasure" all at the bottlers expense!, it was quite pleasurable for us and the whole nation too we're still howling. XD XD XD XD

All part of following your team tho in it?

Hardly any ups. Nearly all downs.

Been to the new Wembley twice now, and hopefully I'll be there again :)

PS: talking of bottlers, your walkover V Charlton XD

hirstyboywonder
15-03-2014, 11:54 PM

I don't expect us to make the play-offs and as far as most Blades I've spoke to are concerned, the semi is just a day out in the sun

No one expected us to get there. No one expects us to beat another prem side. We're underdogs. No pressure, unlike play-off finals

Personally I don't care if we lose 5-0. Doesn't matter, just a day in the sun buddy and 2m in the bank

PS. Just think if we sneak a win tho? :O :D[/quote]

Why do you need AŁ2M in the bank when the bog roll billionaire is supposed to be bank rolling you?

Anything above not being relegated to division 4 is a bonus?
Not sure that was the aim at the start of the season when the team was being lauded after the Notts County game

blades58
16-03-2014, 11:40 AM

Why do you need Ai2M in the bank when the bog roll billionaire is supposed to be bank rolling you?

Not sure that was the aim at the start of the season when

awayowl
16-03-2014, 01:41 PM

UTB

And you will probably get 40,000 going to semi final and then wonder where they all came from, its a double edged sword

braggyowl
16-03-2014, 02:23 PM

Just owd on a bleedin goddam minute here 58 me owd pal!!!

You don't expect to make the play offs...Tha chuffin does tho' deep darn anyway...

You don't care if you lose 5 nowt...Yeah tha does...And tha knows it...

A day art int sun...It might rain...

Just think if y

banno
16-03-2014, 10:22 PM

You don't expect to make the play offs...Tha chuffin does tho' deep darn anyway...

You don't care if you lose 5 nowt...Yeah tha does...And tha knows it...

A day

aussieowl
17-03-2014, 12:57 AM

You don't care if you lose 5 nowt...

aussieowl
17-03-2014, 01:02 AM

Why do you need Ai2M in the bank when the bog roll billionaire is supposed to be bank rolling you?

Not sure tha

Katchouro
17-03-2014, 01:07 AM
i've been to a few semi finals.

Not recently though eh bannochops. You need Tony Robinson and the Time Team's help to find the last time you did.

And that side was paid for on the tick.

braggyowl
17-03-2014, 02:23 PM
At least we wanted to beat Charlton so we could play your shower...More than could be said about a certain poster who wanted Charlton to win, to avoid us...

Coward!

banno
17-03-2014, 03:05 PM
i've been to a few semi finals.

Not recently though eh bannochops. You need Tony Robinson and the Time Team's help to find the last time you did.

And that side was paid for on the tick.[/quote]

whats priceless though is that I've see em win a few and everyone in Sheffield remembers at least one :)

Tony Robinson wouldn't know where to start looking for the last one you won.
but i bet he also remembers the one you lost XD XD

blades58
17-03-2014, 04:04 PM

You don't care if you lose 5 nowt...

banno
17-03-2014, 10:54 PM

UTB

Fickle glory Hunters?
We all knew it anyway.

Whereas you all turn out

Katchouro
17-03-2014, 10:56 PM
At least we wanted to beat Charlton so we could play your shower...More than could be said about a certain poster who wanted Charlton to win, to avoid us...

Coward!

I should hope you did want to beat Charlton ... that's the whole point of cup knock out football.

Why on earth would you ever think I should want you to beat Charlton?

Anyways you're still seething about us being in the FA Cup semi final, and it's not good for you - time to let it go now braggy.

whats priceless though is that I've see em win a few.

Unfortunately for you so have the Arsenal fans.

Ian Wright, Wright, Wright!!!

banno
17-03-2014, 11:01 PM

You don't expect to make the play offs...Tha chuffin does tho' deep darn a

banno
17-03-2014, 11:05 PM

Coward!

I should hope you did want to beat Charlton ... that's the whole point of cup knock out football.

Anyways you're still seething about us being in the FA Cup semi final, and it's not good for you - time to let it go now braggy.

Ian Wright, Wright, Wright!!![/quote]

XD XD
as a WEDNESDAY fan that's music to my ears.
You were hurting so much you have to use Arsenal to get back at us, whereas I just have to say waddle and bright
Happy days, have you had any?
XD XD XD XD

Katchouro
17-03-2014, 11:28 PM
I can tell the losses to Arsenal still hurt.

The Bobby Davison game wasn't bad. ;) Last top flight Sheffield Double and something the likes of me and you will never see again.

More historically significant game than the semi in many ways. And that loss in the semi is all the more bearable considering you bottled the final - three times in one season. XD

But we're wallowing in the past, let's look to the present - we're in the semi final of the FA Cup. Happy days!!! You should wish us well with some of your Fonzy material.

braggyowl
18-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Pipping the pigs to promotion on the very last day of the season in front of 38,000 fans at sunny Hillsborough...

That's what's still deeply embedded in your mind Katch and still hurts like hell...You know it, we know it, everybody knows it...;)

braggyowl
18-03-2014, 11:13 AM

Coward!

Ian Wright, Wright, Wright!!![/quote]

Yeah Katch, I'm still seething that much that I started a thread, of which you did not reply, saying you deserved to win and enjoy your day out at Wembley...

Can you actually talk more bullsh!t than you already do...Surely

Katchouro
18-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Pipping the pigs to promotion on the very last day of the season in front of 38,000 fans at sunny Hillsborough...

That's what's still deeply embedded in your mind Katch and still hurts like hell...You know it, we know it, everybody knows it...;)

Not really braggy, the fact we gave the front door keys to that fraud Wilson to waste 2 seasons grinds my gears more. You could have been 10 points behind with 3 games to go and the Lancastrian failure would have found a way to throw it away.

Having said all that though it's pretty pointless you being in the Championship ... you're just lower table fodder giving other team's players experience.

I'll finish my post by reiterating that we are in the FA Cup semi final.

hirstyboywonder
18-03-2014, 11:10 PM

Not really braggy, the fact we gave the front door keys to that fraud Wilson to waste 2 seasons grinds my gears more. You could have been 10 points behind with 3 games to go and the Lancastrian failure would have found a way to throw it away.

Having said all that though it's pretty pointless you being in the Championship ... you're just lower table fodder giving other team's players experience.

I'll finish my post by reiterating that we are in the FA Cup semi final.[/quote]

Giving other teams players experience?

How many loan players in your squad last night even without your best player Brayford?
How many loan players started for

hoothoot
19-03-2014, 07:23 AM
hirstyboywonder"
maybe it's just you lot.

This!
It's all about attitude, they didn't want to play us = gutless, they are just going for a "day out in the sun" ????? WTF?
No wonder they have won f*ck all their fans are so easily pleased. = suckers
If my team was in their position aka 1991 I would be expecting nothing else but victory...But that is where we differ our expectation is seen as "arrogance" we want it but they are frightened to commit???

I know who I'd rather support ;)

downtownblade
19-03-2014, 11:29 AM
And to add insult to injury only just 18.000 fans at the theatre of rust to watch qpr. very massive-notXD

helmut_rooster
19-03-2014, 11:54 AM
18,029 flower to be precise, which included a massive 256 from QPR almost as much as your shower take to away games.

18029-256=17773, so that's 17773 Wednesdayites there last night, that's 2336 more Wednesdayites there and your entire crowd for your last home game, you lost almost half your crowd from the Charlton game on the Sunday to the Carlisle game on the Wednesday.

[marquee] [b]15,437 Na that's proper tin pot pig >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) [b] [marquee]

hoothoot
19-03-2014, 11:56 AM
And to add insult to injury only just 18.000 fans at the theatre of rust to watch qpr. very massive-notXD

As opposed to 14,000 to see a 10th straight win, similar to the Stevenage play off disgrace?

We really are clutching at straws now!

braggyowl
19-03-2014, 01:41 PM
I see Mahat's brother has turned up...

FFS Pig, change the fckin record!!!!!

hirstyboywonder
19-03-2014, 04:48 PM

Not bad for a team that had lost 4 or their last 7 matches, 3 of which were home defeats.

Last week another Sheffield based team who had won 9 in a row at the time and had just booked a place at Wembley attracted a crowd of around 20% less than were at Hillsborough last night...

banno
19-03-2014, 05:55 PM
I can tell the losses to Arsenal still hurt.

The Bobby Davison game wasn't bad. ;) Last top flight Sheffield Double and something the likes of me and you will never see again.

More historically significant game than the semi in many ways. And that loss in the semi is all the more bearable considering you bottled the final - three times in one season. XD

But we're wallowing in the past, let's look to the present - we're in the semi final of the FA Cup. Happy days!!! You should wish us well with some of your Fonzy material.

who's bobby davidson?
the thing everyone will remember is what THE WEDNESDAY did, like always :)

as for the cup, get to the final and mouth off or forget it like the rest of football will. even bradford can get to a final, when was your last one (games against THE WEDNESDAY don't count as they are only your cup final).

Owler
19-03-2014, 10:19 PM

So attendance dropped by a couple of thousand from game at weekend, what's the big deal??

30,000 down to 15,000 is what we was getting at
and after you had won previous 9 games.

I can understand why not many turn up at lane despite tickets been far cheaper than at S6 because even after this unbeaten run what I watched on Monday it's not very entertaining when you set up to win a game 1-0 by venturing in to opponents half just once or twice in 90 minutes.

Is this the reason why your away support is so poor??

braggyowl
20-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Yeah but Mahat went to Preston owler...Honest, he did...XD

Rotherhamowl10
20-03-2014, 09:56 AM

As opposed to 14,000 to see a 10th straight win, similar to the Stevenage play off disgrace?

We really are clutching at straws now![/quote]

Don't hit them with FACTS like this, it will confuse them.

The only comeback they can come up with is to totally ignore their own attendances and concentrate on ours, while having no argument what so ever to back up their claim...apart from the obvious 'but you're supposed to be massive', which just shows their lack of understanding behind the massive saying.

Anyway, the facts are we got 3K more than them. Don't let any 'blades myth' try and tell you different. You know the ones..

lansdowneoldskool claims that only Wednesday count season ticket holders who don't attend in their attendance.

mahatmafoot claims 18,029 is actually less t