PDA

View Full Version : thugs

pushpinpussy
09-03-2014, 06:36 PM
we were in corporate today with 2 men and 6 women all burnley fans. getting on well with everyone and having good banter until the end of the game when myself and my brother and a female with us were all assaulted by some thuggish rovers fans. i was grabbed and punched. stewards were hopeless. thank you though to the rovers fans who looked out for us.

dunn0709
09-03-2014, 06:57 PM
This aint the club complaints board you know. We don't run the stewards. Think you are lost.

And who were these Rovers fans that "looked out" for you. We needs asap so they can be dealt with accordingly. Tar and feather the phuckers I say. :D

alfinyalcabo
09-03-2014, 07:25 PM
we were in corporate today with 2 men and 6 women all burnley fans. getting on well with everyone and having good banter until the end of the game when myself and my brother and a female with us were all assaulted by some thuggish rovers fans. i was grabbed and punched. stewards were hopeless. thank you though to the rovers fans who looked out for us.

Well worth taking a few punches for the clarets pal..B) I would have knocked them out for you if i had been there. >;)

0oogeorgeoghani
09-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Not worth joking about, both sets of fans have a looser element, spoils the whole experience for those that enjoy the football and the rivalry ,

blueandwhitehalves1
10-03-2014, 06:42 PM
If you were the planks in the box at the back of the Blackburn End then you must be having a flipping laugh and I'm glad you got a kicking. Those idiots spent the whole game winding up the Rovers fans beneath them, swearing, throwing things, threatening to throw things. One kid was crying cause some inbred dingle apeman kept saying he was going to chuck his jug of water all over him. Absolute pathetic scum, and the mind truly boggles as to why Rovers would ever allow Burnley fans into home boxes for these games.

Quattro
10-03-2014, 07:12 PM
The reason that your club allow visiting fans in the executive boxes is because they make plenty of money from it!

In fairness, the club would have known, or at least had a fair idea who was booking, and even if they were corporate bookings, then terms and conditions should be issued at the time of purchase to restrict opposition fans entering.

I for one was in the Darwen End lower tier and I had a fantastic day out and a thoroughly enjoyable experience!

I really can't put my finger on the best bit of entertainment, but the youth club day out contingent to our left were amusing in that lower tier, seeing blokes walking up the road crying whilst flicking the v's or simply the bald bloke in the black top at the end of the game who was proper spitting his dummy out!

Some contributor has quite rightly pointed out that both sides has an idiot element, but such behaviour in executive boxes - goes to show that you can't buy class!

Mature_claret
10-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Both teams have their share of morons, so don't me the indignation.

Mature_claret
10-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Sorry, the word 'give' went missing; just like Rhodes in the 2nd half. :D

champs95
10-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Sorry, the word 'give' went missing; just like Rhodes in the 2nd half. :D

Or like Burnley who went missing for 35 years ;D

Welcome back.

pushpinpussy
11-03-2014, 03:00 PM
we were not winding anyone up nor were we being loud abusive or arrogant. in fact we were having good banter with a few of the rovers fans around us. the reason it kicked off is because a few of your guys were bad losers and took it out on 2 men and 6 women.

champs95
11-03-2014, 03:44 PM
we were not winding anyone up nor were we being loud abusive or arrogant. in fact we were having good banter with a few of the rovers fans around us. the reason it kicked off is because a few of your guys were bad losers and took it out on 2 men and 6 women.

what do Burnley women look like? As the ones I saw on my last visit all where butch, tattooed, bearded sorts? Maybe the Rovers lads just saw them and saw 8 blokes? Fair game in my book.

When you tried ripping the roof down on our away end was that done in 'jest' or was that to be considered 'being bad losers'.
Just its hard to keep up with the rules?

Anyway...I'm off with a bunch of Rovers thugs to go and smash up our own town centre ...because we lost a game of football!!! Being bad losers, thats only fair right? You wouldnt know anything about though would you ...XD

DanRrr
11-03-2014, 04:18 PM
the reason it kicked off is because a few of your guys were bad losers and took it out on 2 men and 6 women.

OUR guys? Get bent, you were in corporate pal. Nowt to do with us at all. One of YOUR lot more like, just you support different teams. Go bleat elsewhere. Your are pathetic bringing this on here. If it bothers you so much, go to the police.

champs95
11-03-2014, 04:42 PM
the reason it kicked off is because a few of your guys were bad losers and took it out on 2 men and 6 women.

OUR guys? Get bent, you were in corporate pal. Nowt to do with us at all. One of YOUR lot more like, just you support different teams. Go bleat elsewhere. Your are pathetic bringing this on here. If it bothers you so much, go to the police.[/quote]

I wonder if this prick was singing that disgusting song about Jack Walker in the corporate boxes that this scum sing everytime they visit?

DanRrr
11-03-2014, 05:22 PM
To be honest Champs, I neither know nor care. The simple fact of the way he's presented this on a message board of people who were scattered around the ground is my beef. He wasn't with his fellow Burnley fans in the terraces, so he has no right to get partisan on this one. As far as I'm concerned, if he was in the corporate area he was with his lot, not our lot, and not with his fellow fans. He can complain to the club, he can complain to the police if he's inclined. By why the phuck is he complaining to us?

champs95
11-03-2014, 05:40 PM
To be honest Champs, I neither know nor care. The simple fact of the way he's presented this on a message board of people who were scattered around the ground is my beef. He wasn't with his fellow Burnley fans in the terraces, so he has no right to get partisan on this one. As far as I'm concerned, if he was in the corporate area he was with his lot, not our lot, and not with his fellow fans. He can complain to the club, he can complain to the police if he's inclined. By why the phuck is he complaining to us?

because he is a retared burnley fan mate.
all the inbreds are heading this way to celebrate their cup final win. bless their little cotton socks.

Quickenthetempo
11-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Champs you are going overboard in the insults to Burnley fans at the moment. As a sometimes decent poster on football issues and someone who gets wound up to insults more than most I think it's better that you rein it in.

DanRrr
11-03-2014, 06:43 PM
all the inbreds are heading this way to celebrate their cup final win. bless their little cotton socks.

Do you feel a Jerome Anderson statue would would be a fitting tribute at Turf Moor?

bigmoon
11-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Last time I went to the Turf an alien came and sat next to me and probed my boy regions with his anal probe. I then went and sat next to Susanna Reid and she polished my trumpet for me whilst I ate a Dodo burger...

See just because you put it on the internet, doesn't make it real. But this really did happen and the stewards did nothing.

steppa
11-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Chumps..

You really are an obnoxious cretin..hiding behind a username on a footy message board.

Would you say these insults to any Clarets face to face?.. nah..didn't think you would.

Stick to living in the past, and harping on about how Rovers once beat Burnley 5-0.

Apologies to the many decent Rovers supporters who frequent this board.. But certainly not this slanderous cretin.

Peace!

champs95
11-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Steppa.

Just a quick one to the decent clarets like Alf & Yorky etc. this was the lad who was laughing at the my brother dying of cancer.

As you can see, as we didnt know if he was a claret (i think yorky, you mentioned you had an inkling)

Football - a game.
Real life - not a game.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Even your lot requested a ban.

I think your a joke. But thats simply a bit of banter.
You dont mock things like that. Who brought you up?

You havent the guts, nor brain to understand this, I know. But I do hope you never have to endure that kind of loss. You or your family. I really do mean that. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

champs95
11-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Champs you are going overboard in the insults to Burnley fans at the moment. As a sometimes decent poster on football issues and someone who gets wound up to insults more than most I think it's better that you rein it in.

No, I get wound up when scum like above has a laugh at someone dying.
I spout off about football. and if you think what you do, then said like that, I accept it. That's not an invite for this STEPPA bloke to be so vicious and specific. That's not banter. That's sick. I've complained on here, I've complained on CM.

I take on board your comment, and I agree somewhat.

You also seem fair, hence I have listened to you.

If that happened to your loved one, and this STEPPA turned up laughing at it, what would you do. And that's a serious question. It must worth both ways this? If your aware who this scum is, could you please have a word.

And on the flip side, of course I will. Fair comment.

What this l

Quickenthetempo
12-03-2014, 10:50 AM
People like that are best ignored and their threads or posts drift off the pages on messageboards.
If you respond by labelling ALL Burnley fans as scum or retarded you will have more convo's with people like him than decent ones.

Back to lighthearted banter now.

champs95
12-03-2014, 01:10 PM
B)
People like that are best ignored and their threads or posts drift off the pages on messageboards.
If you respond by labelling ALL Burnley fans as scum or retarded you will have more convo's with people like him than decent ones.

Back to lighthearted banter now.

okay, I agree for what its worth. Fair comments.