PDA

View Full Version : fao Fylde..

ForeverPompey
09-03-2014, 07:55 PM
ok mate,am i right in thinking Fleetwood is your 'second' team? just wondering if away fans can pay on the day? Pompey are there next saturday,and won't know if i can go 'till friday night.also,is the 'away'terrace open or covered? :)

fyldeflyer
10-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Hi mate.

Yep my 2nd team, although the way things are going at Bloomfield road right now they might become my first team very soon.

Not 100% sure away fans can pay on the day to be honest I'll find out and post on here tomorrow, Fleetwood give about 300-400 seats in the main stand to away sans which is covered, the rest is standing behind one of the goals (about 500) but once again it's a covered terrace.

I'll be going myself on Saturday as don't want to go and see Blackpool being humiliated at Leicester, so I can gladly picked you a ticket up if you want, but like I said will let you know tomorrow for sure.

fyldeflyer
12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Away fans can pay on the day, you will however need to purchase a ticket first from the ticket office.

ForeverPompey
13-03-2014, 07:03 PM
thanks for the info. Fylde :D i'm going to see if i can persuade my boy to drive us up for our next 0-0 bore-athon! :zzz: XD

boywonder
15-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Hi mate.

Yep my 2nd team, although the way things are going at Bloomfield road right now they might become my first team very soon.

Not 100% sure away fans can pay on the day to be honest I'll find out and post on here tomorrow, Fleetwood give about 300-400 seats in the main stand to away sans which is covered, the rest is standing behind one of the goals (about 500) but once again it's a covered terrace.

I'll be going myself on Saturday as don't want to go and see Blackpool being humiliated at Leicester, so I can gladly picked you a ticket up if you want, but like I said will let you know tomorrow for sure.That's a shame your not coming Clyde I was going to buy you a pint.

fyldeflyer
15-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Eh up Blunder how's things?

Didn't say in my earlier post but the main reason I didn't go today was that I have been at the Cheltenham festival for the last couple of days and only got home late this afternoon, so late in fact I didn't even make the Fleetwood v Pompey game and by the sounds of it missed a decent game with the Cods winning 3-1.

Are you all ready for the prem? Surely you cannot fu*k it up this time?