PDA

View Full Version : O/T FAO Greystone

WOODLANDSWOLF
09-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Ok mate , hope you are doing good. Was it you I saw post a while ago that you grew up in Wolverhampton in the late fifties, early sixties? If so where? You never know we might have something to natter about! :) :-)

greystone16
10-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi Woody , yes came to Wolverhampton from Bournemouth in 1940 age two as Hitler giggered Dads builders merchants on the south coast. Since then have lived in and around Finchfield.
Dad used to take me to the Mol for reserve matches after the war and never looked back since so certainly seen the highs and lows but not missed many matches in that time.Don't go to away now. Fed up with two fingers,yob chanting and swearing at opposition and not even watching the match.Blimey we used to stand with Everton,Sunderland and Liverpool supporters and had a great time.Where were your hunting grounds Woody?

WOODLANDSWOLF
10-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Hi Woody , yes came to Wolverhampton from Bournemouth in 1940 age two as Hitler giggered Dads builders merchants on the south coast. Since then have lived in and around Finchfield.
Dad used to take me to the Mol for reserve matches after the war and never looked back since so certainly seen the highs and lows but not missed many matches in that time.Don't go to away now. Fed up with two fingers,yob chanting and swearing at opposition and not even watching the match.Blimey we used to stand with Everton,Sunderland and Liverpool supporters and had a great time.Where were your hunting grounds Woody?

Thanks for the reply mate, unfortunately I have to run [stagger] to the hospital for a check up. Nothing serious, but I will talk to you when I get back. :D

greystone16
11-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Hope all OK