PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup

aussieowl
10-03-2014, 01:55 AM
I've got to say that over at least the last ten years I've had no interest in it once Wednesday have gone out...seeing as that is usually quite early it's a comp that largely passes me by, can't remember the last time I watched a final...it's lost a lot of it's appeal for many reasons.

This year though with us getting that little bit further & now this thing with Charlton & the Blades it's been more interesting...still didn't know who else was left in it, now it looks like it's Arsenal's to lose, glad Citeh went out...the team of the year as far as the cup is concerned has to be United, what a run they've had (bastds)..;)

I think they can beat Hull, maybe Wigan if they get there, don't think they can beat Arsenal BUT, you never know, it is the Cup after all...is their on it, could be.

micklyons1hardbstd
10-03-2014, 06:59 AM
I don't give a rat's t!ts..I'm still in 'The Arrow' trying to get served! WAWAW

GreasyChipBeattie
10-03-2014, 01:57 PM
I've got to say that over at least the last ten years I've had no interest in it once Wednesday have gone out...seeing as that is usually quite early it's a comp that largely passes me by, can't remember the last time I watched a final...it's lost a lot of it's appeal for many reasons.

This year though with us getting that little bit further & now this thing with Charlton & the Blades it's been more interesting...still didn't know who else was left in it, now it looks like it's Arsenal's to lose, glad Citeh went out...the team of the year as far as the cup is concerned has to be United, what a run they've had (bastds)..;)

I think they can beat Hull, maybe Wigan if they get there, don't think they can beat Arsenal BUT, you never know, it is the Cup after all...is their on it, could be.

Used exactly the same phrase Aus.
It's Arsenal's to lose.
I can't see any other outcome.
Will we be there to see it happen? I'm not at all c

Denabyblade1987
10-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Fair play aussie...

as people have said Arsenals to lose, piers morgan was buzzing on twitter but can they handle the pressure no trophy for a while the big demands from the fans finally spending some top doller on ozil.

should be intresting for the semi finals.

and well done wigan amazing result at citeh dave whealen desreves credit backing his club from lower leagues to premiership football fa cup winners and now semi finals trying to defend the cup, rarely gets wrong mangerial appoinments!

awayowl
10-03-2014, 06:59 PM
I cant say when I last watched one, just not interested in it.

banno
11-03-2014, 05:56 PM
still couldn't care less about the cup until the final.
its sad but thats the way it is nowadays with the cup.
i must admit that hull getting to the final has given me more of an interest than usual ;D