PDA

View Full Version : Awesome atmosphere

fozzy66
10-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Those are the games that define what we are all about.

Great new Watson Tune as well..

We beat Man City with a Watson Goal !!! - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ)

Ihaventaclue
10-03-2014, 08:43 AM
AMAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING ATMOSPHERE!!

Thanks folks for adding to a great, effing brilliant afternoon!!!!!!!

italia
10-03-2014, 09:04 AM
it must have been and came across on the telly, next door neighbour couldn t speak this morning, don t know how she s gonna 'teach' today. on another matter, would you happen to know if we 'sold out' at the final last year, or did we give up some of our allocation ? I have a substantial bet on this !

SwinleyLatic
10-03-2014, 09:40 AM
it must have been and came across on the telly, next door neighbour couldn t speak this morning, don t know how she s gonna 'teach' today. on another matter, would you happen to know if we 'sold out' at the final last year, or did we give up some of our allocation ? I have a substantial bet on this !

No, we definitely didn't sell all our allocation last year. We handed some back and, if you recall, the City fans took them.

Re the atmosphere, it was fantastic. Even better than Everton away quarter final last year. Lower tier at the back was bouncing the full 90 mins. Watched the match again last night and you could hear us from start to finish.

Re the new 'Watson' song. We've been singing that since Palace at home but it got it's first proper outing at Cardiff away.

Roll on Wednesday night and Wemberlee here we come.

'We beat Man City with a Gomez goal, we beat Man City'

italia
10-03-2014, 09:57 AM
thank s for that even though it s gonna 'cost me'; I ll just have to pay up !