PDA

View Full Version : Where's jordan12rhodes?

yorkyclaret
10-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Seriously, not read his pearls of wisdom for a while, would love to know his thoughts on yesterday.

alfinyalcabo
10-03-2014, 03:13 PM
I've found him Yorky.. XD XD

http://i58.tinypic.com/nl9cnb.jpg

yorkyclaret
10-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Like it!

needle
10-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Ha Ha , now that is quite funny .

champs95
10-03-2014, 05:40 PM
he's fkn hiding as it appears he (and a fk load of others who post here alot) can give it out, but canny take it when that ****e finally beat us. XD XD
Come on stay-aways, its football, you lose you sit and take it, you win you give it out, you ALL jumped on the ferking bandwagon when we where winning ...

I thought only that set of inbreds took it all so serious.

test
10-03-2014, 09:47 PM
He must have returned to his Detox Programme.

needle
11-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Maybe he`s playing "through the keyhole" with his nephew.
Or he could be lost in Iceland , while being followed by the KGB .
No No , I`ve got it , he was piloting that jet that's gone missing.

duncandisorderley
11-03-2014, 12:19 PM
you ALL jumped on the ferking bandwagon when we where winning ...

A bit ironic that, Chumps, coming from a guy who supported Bury until the early 90's.
A defeat against your local rivals is a lot harder to stomach when you've followed your club all your life.

champs95
11-03-2014, 01:05 PM
you ALL jumped on the ferking bandwagon when we where winning ...

A bit ironic that, Chumps, coming from a guy who supported Bury until the early 90's.
A defeat against your local rivals is a lot harder to stomach when you've followed your club all your life.[/quote]

It cracks me up how obssesed you are with me and little old Rovers.
Your also a stalker aswell. I am so open with discussing my spolit alligancies, why on earth would it bother me following Bury and Rovers? I told you all about it ...haha I say I told you, I didnt, I cant even recall ever speaking to you before, who are you?
I can't recall one post of yours before, just another inbred.

One that probably has spent the last 35 years saying it does not bother him at all that his side has been living in Rovers shadow, after we handed out defeat after defeat. But now they win a game, it suddenly hurts. You re

duncandisorderley
11-03-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm obsessed with you even though you can't recall any of my previous posts:?
Don't flatter yourself u gurning belmtard.

champs95
11-03-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm obsessed with you even though you can't recall any of my previous posts:?
Don't flatter yourself u gurning belmtard.

Just you seem to know who I support and when. You...I honestly don't have a clue who you are, what you want, and if I have have spoken to you in the past? Sorry for not remebering you, it appears to have made you ...sorry u ...post like a chav?
Help is available.

duncandisorderley
11-03-2014, 02:12 PM
May I suggest you take the available help and stop living in the past and look to the future, oh sorry I forgot "your" club doesn't have one.

champs95
11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
[quote="duncandisorderley" club doesn't have one.[/quote]

fk that I'm a Bury fan again now the money has ran out!!! 'we' are looking good after Flikkers took over!!! XD XD

As for your future, you will be playing Bury again soon enough, don't be worrying about that. I bet they stuff you again aswell.

bigmoon
11-03-2014, 06:04 PM
So what have I missed?

champs95
11-03-2014, 06:11 PM
So what have I missed?

well it all started back in some play off game years ago, Burnley played Torquay. Mr Simon Garner hired a plane to fly over turf moor stating ''staying down forever love Rovers'' to the 4k Clarets who attended that night.
Then we got Jack Walker - went onto become the best side in English football, while our envious neighbours had to watch us take on and beat the best, while they flounced around the lower leagues for years.
After 35 years worth of beating them, in the odd season they got high enough to play us, handed out hiding after hiding ...until one random day in March 2014. Finally the inbreds have their day.

Since then, we have been advised they don't care at all about us, every day, by realms of gloating Clarets.

That in a nut shell is what has happened.

Oh and Saxo is MIA.

bigmoon
11-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Ah, the old "we don't care about rovers so we come on the messageboard to tell them" brigade... I like them the best.

Saxo, I saw him in the local Asda wearing illuminous yoga pants and singing One Love (by Blue) whilst listening to his MP3 player... Oh wait that's a different thread, maybe we should start a new where's Saxo thread?

Ah I see this is the new thread.

CasaDeClaret
11-03-2014, 06:53 PM
So what have I missed?

well it all started back in some play off game years ago, Burnley played Torquay. Mr Simon Garner hired a plane to fly over turf moor stating ''staying down forever love Rovers'' to the 4k Clarets who attended that night.
Then we got Jack Walker - went onto become the best side in English football, while our envious neighbours had to watch us take on and beat the best, while they flounced around the lower leagues for years.
After 35 years worth of beating them, in the odd season they got high enough to play us, handed out hiding after hiding ...until one random day in March 2014. Finally the inbreds have their day.

Since then, we have been advised they don't care at all about us, every day, by realms of gloating Clarets.

That in a nut shell is what has happened.

Oh and Saxo is MIA.[/quote]

To be fair there was a 20 odd year period where we didn't play you

bigmoon
11-03-2014, 06:58 PM
And you now haven't beaten us in around 4 years.

Is that the sound of straws being clutched? The fact you have said this proves that the 35 year thing really did stick in the throat. Don't be ashamed to admit it. I'm not ashamed to admit that we are now an also ran, midtable, Championship team...

CasaDeClaret
11-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Not really, I'm just pointing out that around 5/7ths of the 35 years were spent either not playing us or not beating us, and what champs95 said doesn't make very much sense.

It stuck in the throat, it hurt, we never heard the end of it, and boy am I glad it's gone, but it was a crap fact to hold onto.

bigmoon
11-03-2014, 07:10 PM
but it was a crap fact to hold onto.

XD

...and if the shoe was on the other foot?

CasaDeClaret
11-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Touche bigmoon, touche

edit: couldn't use accents on the E's, damn footymad.

Stan_van_nel
11-03-2014, 08:15 PM
He'll no doubt have gone back to posting on a Liverpool or Wigan forum.

RIP Frog motor man.

DanRrr
11-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Not really, I'm just pointing out that around 5/7ths of the 35 years were spent either not playing us or not beating us, and what champs95 said doesn't make very much sense.

You didn't read his post fully then

"in the odd season they got high enough to play us" is where he points out it wasn't too many games ;)

bigmoon
12-03-2014, 05:51 PM
I was driving through Northampton today and I saw a man on a unicycle with a pink poodle on his head...

Was that Saxo?

seventwo
12-03-2014, 06:22 PM
[quote="bigmoon"]I was driving through Northampton today and I saw a man on a unicycle with a pink poodle on his head...

Was that Saxo?[/quote

Yes Saxo is a pink poodle :D

Davhor
15-03-2014, 02:48 PM

It stuck in the throat, it hurt, we never heard the end of it, and boy am I glad it's gone, but it was a crap fact to hold onto.

It still amounts to 35 years ya plank whether we've played you or not!
The last time before last week was 35 yrs ago. Yes?

champs95
15-03-2014, 03:14 PM

It still amounts to 35 years ya plank whether we've played you or not!
The last time before last week was 35 yrs ago. Yes?[/quote]

Its our fault they where so crap for so long Dav, come on keep up!!! ;D