PDA

View Full Version : Good results for us tonight.

aussieowl
11-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Millwall, Barnsley & Yeovil all losing...hopefully we can get something at Wigan tomorrow.

GreasyChipBeattie
12-03-2014, 08:32 AM
I think you're safe regardless Aus.
Too many poor(er) teams below you.
Not meant as a dig Mate, just going on what I've seen of Wednesday this season.
Some serious re-building needed for next year I think.

Rotherhamowl10
12-03-2014, 09:03 AM

The only issue I have is that we take the foot off the pedal and think we are safe, we go into holiday mode and end up getting dragged back into it - just like we did at Yeovil.

If we stay in this league and Milan cant sell us over the summer, then I would start to think that we aren't an investable business. If thats the case, the only 're-building' I can see us doing is getting rid of some of the old guard and looking for free agents again - which I fully expect to happen and would support if it meant it brought financial stability to the club.

It will be interesting to see how ticket sales go for next season with the increase of prices. Anyway, off to Wigan tonight and one of the few grounds I haven't done. I would

GreasyChipBeattie
13-03-2014, 09:04 AM

The only issue I have is that we take the foot off the pedal and think we are safe, we go into holiday mode and end up getting dragged back into it - just like we did at Yeovil.

If we stay in this league and Milan cant sell us over the summer, then I would start to think that we aren't an investable business. If thats the case, the only 're-building' I can see us doing is getting rid of some of the old guard and looking for free agents again - which I fully expect to happen and would support if it meant it brought financial stability to the club.

It will be interesting to see how ticket sales go for next season with the increase of prices. Anyway, off to Wigan tonight