PDA

View Full Version : Wickham

aussieowl
11-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Getting some stick from Leeds fans, one saying they can't believe how bad he is.

Funny how some players just gel at one club & not the other...like to see him back with us.

Rotherhamowl10
12-03-2014, 08:54 AM
A mate of mine was up Leeds last weekend and happened to bump into him at a bar. He asked him why he didn't come back to us and he said we wouldn't pay his wages and Leeds would. He spoke extremely highly of his time here and said he loved it. He also said that Gus wanted him to go to Leeds - predictable really. I thought this all along, where would we get the money from to pay his wages after we had just signed Gardener, Best, Hutchinson ect ect...just p!sses me off that the club made out there was a chance of him coming back.

I haven't seen him play for Leeds, so unlike some members of this forum, I wont comment on his performances. All I know is that he was unbelievable for us, find him the right club and you have a potential England striker.

Katchouro
12-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Looks like the Wickham effect will contribute to another manager getting the tin-tac.

What a jinx.