PDA

View Full Version : Going Down

scotslion58
12-03-2014, 06:16 AM
If we cant take something from a side that have not won for 18 games, what chance do we stand.
I think last nights result has ****ed us.
once we fall into the bottom three we wont get out.
charlton have a new manager and you know what happens then,they go on a great run,always happens.
where are we going to pick up the points to get us out of it.:blue: :blue: :blue:
lost confidence after last night.

BIGTELMFC
12-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Absolute joke, they have let us down again. 5 points from Doncaster now. Keep the faith COYL

millwallmax
12-03-2014, 08:35 AM
It is fair to say that if we would have lost on saturday and won last night we would fill diffrent this morning but i just can't see how we can get out of this.

Charlton have 5 games in hand on us they only need one win and a drawn and they go above us!!

Lets be honest we are sh!t this year!! We all thought with the players we had this season the play offs could have been a real target but too many bad games from too many players.

think it is time to start thinking about rebuilding the club ready for the push to get out of league 1 next season :blue:

BIGTELMFC
12-03-2014, 09:07 AM
not yet max we are still hanging in there mate but I agree that at the start of the season our team looked good on paper and probably still does, the fact is these players have seriously under achieved and maybe they are not as good as we thought. Players like McDonald, trotter, Keogh etc have been cack and then there are players that are simply not good enough like jack smith, how he gets a game I will never know.

zampa100
12-03-2014, 03:49 PM
but when we win Saturday against the window lickers we will have 6 points from the last 3 games which we would have taken before we played them games,keep faith,i think we will be all happy at 10 to 5 Saturday evening