PDA

View Full Version : O/T Second call for Kempo to come clean

Geetarman
12-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Following Kempos self effacing and ego massaging posts, and his suggestion that posters (including myself) need to save up to go to Wembley and give up "beer and fags" I feel that it is my duty to give him a second call to prove that he is not a bull****ter.

If I may introduce you to facts Kempo, just to explain how it works, the sun came up up this morning. It is not open to supposition, conjecture or debate.

More Facts

1 The last intake into Rotherham Grammar School was in September of 1965.

2 There was no intake into the school in 1966

3 The next intake was in September of 1967 into TRC, not Rotherham Grammar School

4 You stated that you are 57 and went to Rotherham Grammar School

Do the maths.

This in itself is no big deal, but the facts don't match up, therefore outing you as a braggart bull****ter in general.

Hope that you enjoyed seeing an octopus. It must have been scintillating.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hf29m0.jpg

tom12026
12-03-2014, 09:44 PM
I am 64 and I left the grammar school in 1967.I have had my doubts about Kempos age but I will accept other things he says till I know otherwise.

rileyev
12-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Has he not offered you a wager Geetar?

Take him up on said wager and may the best man win..

Otherwise your spats you have with him are just more tedious and boring anecdotes on this board tbh..

Geetarman
12-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Hey, I am the most phlegmatic guy in the world, these days.

But Kempo deserves some flak for attempting to talk (type) down to me.

He may have too google flak though.

bobh1956
12-03-2014, 10:30 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/34hju5x.jpg

kempo
13-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Has he not offered you a wager Geetar?

Take him up on said wager and may the best man win..

Otherwise your spats you have with him are just more tedious and boring anecdotes on this board tbh..

Good post Riley on a silly thread and I hope that when geeter keeps reading it he may feel a little embarrassed.

As you point out, I have offered the wager to anyone who wants to take it...now it's my 30k to 500.

Not a single person is prepared to take it but continue with the Walter Mitty nonsense.

Let's get the bet on!

shshsh22
13-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Why would anybody have a bet with someone they consider a liar,fraudster,dissembler.They themselves would have to be stupid.
If i had a bet with my goldfish that i can breathe oxygen for longer,the only thing more certain that i would win,is that i wouldnt get paid.

stevemiller
13-03-2014, 06:42 AM
If i had a bet with my goldfish that i can breathe oxygen for longer,the only thing more certain that i would win,is that i wouldnt get paid.

Bob, my discus fish, says that goldfish do indeed breathe oxygen. He also points out that fish have nostrils and humans have gills at an early stage of developement.
Your bet therefore relies on the fact that humans have a longer lifespan.
So, a relatively safe bet unless you factor in the odds of your goldfish being hit by a bus.

Not defending Kempo by the way, I just like fish.

gm_gm
13-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Put it this way, there are ways to clear this matter up once and for all

Kempo, if you would be so kind to as to take the test from the link below, and copy and paste the results on this bored...I'll get back to you shortly after - view external link (http://www.healthyplace.com/psychological-tests/borderline-personality-disorder-test/)

millavanilla
13-03-2014, 08:28 AM
That, gm, looks like it could be too costly to the taxpayer...its like a condition thats been invented...just send for the green van with the white jackets like they used to do...its cheaper...XD. its like someone isolated but with a smile on his face...is he mad or has he just told himself a joke?

one_a_day
13-03-2014, 08:53 AM
If I may introduce you to facts Kempo, just to explain how it works, the sun came up up this morning. It is not open to supposition, conjecture or debate.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hf29m0.jpg

Did the Sun really come up this morning or did the earths rotation give the impression that the sun came up? I suppose it is open to debate after all.

vespabri
13-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Chuffin"ell, our lass has got BPD!!XD XD

drpokem
13-03-2014, 09:40 AM
As Peter Steiner famously remarked in 1993; "On the internet nobody knows you're not a dog."
The basic problem of MM is the anonymity of posters. One of the most common critiques of online comments cites a disconnect between the commenter's identity and what he is saying, a phenomenon that the psychologist John Suler memorably termed the "online disinhibition effect." The theory is that the moment you shed your identity the usual constraints on your behavior go.
It's laughable that people weigh in in support of a username. Courts have frequently ruled anonymous comment invalid and more and more sites are abandoning the practice. So long as people on here hide behind anonymity then I take everything they say about themselves with a very large pinch of salt. I suggest you all do the same.

crashbang
13-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Most posters on here put their pics in the millers gallery.
But it seems to have broke.

Brin
13-03-2014, 11:43 AM

Greta point Crash...who on here can regenerate the Millers Gallery?

Let's have somes to faces and cut this crap out of anonymity...if you're brave enough to spout show us who you are what's the harm?

Then again a certain poster on here would have the same shot 3 times...

djsld
13-03-2014, 11:54 AM

Kempo, if you would be so kind to as to take the test from the link below, and copy and paste the results on this bored...I'll get back to you shortly after

We've just had a go and got 30 out of 10.

What does that mean.

gramiller1959
13-03-2014, 12:18 PM

Greta point Crash...who on here can regenerate the Millers Gallery?

Let's have somes to faces and cut this crap out of anonymity...if you're brave enough to spout show us who you are what's the harm?

Then again a certain poster on here would have the same shot 3 times...[/quote]

sent mine in but it never got posted :/ thats probly what broke it XD

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
13-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Or we could get ours changed to our usernames via deed poll. :D :D

redhouse
13-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Or we could get ours changed to our usernames via deed poll. :D :D

How much is a *** change now days :D

1960smiller
13-03-2014, 03:22 PM
To be honest I don't give a feck who or what he is,I've never had any probs with Kempo,makes me smile at times but that's life,take is bet pal if not get on with your life.

drpokem
13-03-2014, 07:12 PM
"Never had a problem with Kempo"!!! Exactly my point. Anthony Blunt when asked how he'd fooled the establishment for decades said "It was easy. I just made myself agreeable to them, pandered to their egos and made them think they were important." Con men don't last if they appear to be con men.

1960smiller
13-03-2014, 07:33 PM
[quote="drpokem" Con men don't last if they appear to be con men.[/quote]Just take the bet,let's get it on.o/t,o/t let's get back to things that matter & if Kempo tells fibs, your thought not mine so what.

1960smiller
13-03-2014, 07:43 PM
[quote="drpokem"
The basic problem of MM is the anonymity of posters. One of the most common critiques of online comments cites a disconnect between the commenter's identity and what he is saying, a phenomenon that the psychologist John Suler memorably termed the "online disinhibition effect." The theory is that the moment you shed your identity the usual constraints on your behavior go.
It's laughable that people weigh in in support of a username. Courts have frequently ruled anonymous comment invalid and more and more sites are abandoning the practice. So long as people on here hide behind anonymity then I take everything they say about themselves with a very large pinch of salt. I suggest you all do the same.[/quote]Dr Kempo would say large pinch of salt,too much salts not good for you.

kempo
14-03-2014, 05:01 AM
Good posts 1960s

They don't trust their own opinions so won't take the bet...the excuses are now coming as expected...with abuse of course.

They are big mouth cowardly bullies.

Pokey...Talk about hypocrisy re usernames when you are on your third.
Show conviction and tell us your real and occupation A*or ex occupation.

I would have a stab at Dave...you sound like a Dave.

The bet will be guaranteed on here in writing with a legal statement that I will pay up if I lose.

I will ask Corner, a trusted poster to see the evidence and I will give my winnings to a cancer charity.

The people who constantly abuse me are cowards...I know that you don't have the courage to accept but your abuse will just continue unashamedly.

I will increase the odds to my 50 k against 400pounds now...Go on...do it!

gm_gm
14-03-2014, 07:19 AM

Kempo, if you would be so kind to as to take the test from the link below, and copy and paste the results on this bored...I'll get back to you shortly after

What does that mean.[/quote]

It means you are a Kempo multi djsld! :D

djsld
14-03-2014, 07:56 AM

What does that mean.[/quote]

It means you are a Kempo multi djsld! :D[/quote]

Oh. Nice one. That clears that up then. I wondered why I sometimes talk crap and have a self inflated ego.

Thank goodness it's nearly April so I can fly one of my personalities home to GC.
I'm a little worried now though in case the wife and kids are another manifestation...

I'll let you know when I land.

On the other hand, If they are not there to meet me and I actually wake up in a padded cell can someone smuggle me out howling mad Murdoch style so I can go to the playoffs please.

rileyev
14-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Come on you doubters.

One of you could call his bluff.

A?400 to charity or one of you could be 50k better off.

Easy money if you're that sure!!!

scum_triumphant
14-03-2014, 06:58 PM
To do that sort of research suggests an obsession to me.

kempo
15-03-2014, 12:46 PM
To do that sort of research suggests an obsession to me.

Agree with that.

Geetarman
15-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Did Kempo respond to the original question?

Nope.

drpokem
16-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Sorry, I'm confused; what is this bet that K keeps harping on about? As for usernames my real identity is known on here as I provided a link to an article of mine that gave photo, and address. Your suggestion, K, that I'm on my third username is merely opinion and misguided opinion at that. Did you not admit recently that four of your previous usernames had been red-carded from MM or am I confusing you with someone?

drpokem
16-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Hey, and while you're coming on as a picked upon victim, K, can I please remind you of a salient fact. One of my first posts was a response to one of yours regarding working on the OAP garden scheme for RMBC. My post was a very friendly hello stating I too had worked on the scheme between 1968 and 1970. You did not respond to me but in a post to one of your cronies you stated "Dr.pokem is a liar. No girls were employed on the gardens." This was insulting, provocative and also wrong. You also failed to explain how as you were only 10-12 years old at that time you had accessed a scheme open only to 16+ year olds? I concluded you were a dishonest and aggressive poster and we are where we are. You started it.

shiregreenmillers
16-03-2014, 02:10 PM
That's Why we love kempo :heart: :heart:

kempo
18-03-2014, 09:41 AM
[quote="drpokem" This was insulting, provocative and also wrong. You also failed to explain how as you were only 10-12 years old at that time you had accessed a scheme open only to 16+ year olds? I concluded you were a dishonest and aggressive poster and we are where we are. You started it.[/quote]

usual utter nonsense and misrepresentation of the facts..I never said you were a liar re the gardens but I did say that when i worked on them to my knowledge no girls worked...its all rather trivial anyway...did I or did I no

tom12026
18-03-2014, 10:07 AM
SO,who partners Revell on sat.?.
I,m going to go for geetarman,then again we could try Kempo and pokem together or all 3 in a 4-3-3.
I think it would be a 4-3-0 cos they would be hissy-fitting but it would be fun fun fun to watch.

Sad what goes through your mind isn,t it.:D :D

kempo
18-03-2014, 11:34 AM
I,m going to go for geetarman,then again we could try Kempo and pokem together or all 3 in a 4-3-3.
I think it would be a 4-3-0 cos they would be hissy-fitting but it would be fun fun fun to watch.

Yes...others would say the same Tom...but if someone posted a thread title about yourself and used your username to insult and abuse you...I can guarantee that you would respond..Its easy to say sad when you are not on the end of continued abuse.

Ive seen the mods get much less abuse on here and their response is to card the abusers...quite rightly...it seems a shame that they continue to allow this to happen.

Sad it may be but if you ever see me abuse anyone then please let me know...you wont see it.

Lasterman
18-03-2014, 01:16 PM
[quote="kempo" This was insulting, provocative and also wrong. You also failed to explain how as you were only 10-12 years old at that time you had accessed a scheme open only to 16+ year olds? I concluded you were a dishonest and aggressive poster and we are where we are. You started it.[/quote]

usual utter nonsense and misrepresentation of the facts..I never said you were a liar re the gardens but I did say that when i worked on them to my knowledge no girls worked...its al

kempo
18-03-2014, 01:50 PM
UK qualified in medicine ie proper doctor...red brick university degree with a number of further post grad qualifications...if you want to bet against me...I will give you 100k against your 800 pounds.

You sound interested...Go on...take the bet...lets rumble!!

ExeterMiller
18-03-2014, 01:53 PM
I've always found Kempo's knowledge to be pretty good with my wife's brain bleed a couple of years back and my more recent ankle ligament / cartilage issues self sustained at 5 a side against lads 20yrs younger than me! ;D

As difficult that is from a distance and not knowing the facts personally.

I don't understand the witch hunt. It's not like Kempo is that pr*** Lee whathisface from the Hare & Hounds is it.

It's posts like this why so many have ended ties with MM over the years, where it was once an excellent community of football opinion.

shiregreenmillers
18-03-2014, 01:53 PM
UK qualified in medicine ie proper doctor...red brick university degree with a number of further post grad qualifications...if you want to bet against me...I will give you 100k against your 800 pounds.

You sound interested...Go on...take the bet...lets rumble!!Lets not rumble kempo ,lets just close this topic its starting to get on my tits ..:zzz: :zzz:

kempo
18-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the support Exeter but bullies dont change and they will continue with their nonsense unchecked...as you say...its because of this sort of behaviour that many have left the site...notably the intelligent ones.

Big mouths but so cowardly they wont take on a bet of 100k to 800...they dont even trust their own opinionsXD XD XD

kempo
18-03-2014, 02:03 PM

You sound interested...Go on...take the bet...lets rumble!!Lets not rumble kempo ,lets just close this topic its starting to get on my tits ..:zzz: :zzz:[/quote]

You of course are one of the worst offenders.If it gets on your tits...why dont you never mention my in a post again?

What gets me...is that post 7 is clearly defamatory...[as at least 2 people on here are aware of my]..i have made a complaint to the mods and ignored..An anonymous mod has been asked to remove this defamatory post and refused...Do I have to sue an individual and the site before anything is done?

How is it that posters are allowed to start threads about a specific individual with the purpose to i

rileyev
18-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Why would anybody have a bet with someone they consider a liar,fraudster,dissembler.They themselves would have to be stupid.

The thing is shsh Kempo the poster is now offering to put up 100k to anyone who doubts him and his credibility as regards being a Doctor. If someone takes him up on the bet and wins..

1. They will be better off to the tune of 100k and everyone who's interested will get to know Kempo is no Doctor but a bit of a saddo. Then everyone moves on.

2. Kempo proves he's a Doctor and the doubters have to eat a large slice of humble pie. The challenger pays 800 quid to Kempo's charity.

Go on, someone take the bet and put this to bed, once and for all.

Lasterman
18-03-2014, 04:44 PM

You sound interested...Go on...take the bet...lets rumble!!

Interested yes. Doubting, no.I've only been here five minutes and have nowt to base either belief or doubt on. Just curious about the bet that was all, and why some people seem sceptical. It is the sort of bet I'd probably take on just for fun though if I was a bit more involved. Win-win for all concerned if it went to charity.

gramiller1959
18-03-2014, 05:02 PM
does anyone really care if kempo is a real doctor ? "i dont" hes a nice bloke and that will do for me :)

he might be on benefits and live in a council house but who really cares ?

i know kempo puts himself on a pedestal at times looking down on all the mediocre millers below him but why do people bite and try to knock him off the pedestal :s

many posters on here hide behind certain persona`s ie gino pretends hes a singer XD XD XD corner pretends she can iron :O :P deano pretends he can still get in a large shirt XD (thats pushing it ) XD

come on guys and gals its time to put the fun back into this site not try to do childish things like point score :)

shiregreenmillers
18-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Top post youngman :D

ExeterMiller
18-03-2014, 05:45 PM
amen to that ^^^

tom12026
18-03-2014, 06:28 PM

Yes...others would say the same Tom...but if someone posted a thread title about yourself and used your username to insult and abuse you...I can guarantee that you would respond..Its easy to say sad when you are not on the end of continued abuse.

Ive seen the mods get much less abuse on here and their response is to card the abusers...quite rightly...it seems a shame that they continue to allow this to happen.

Sad it may be but if you ever see me abuse anyone then please let me know...you wont see it.[/quote]

sorry kempo-didn,t mean to be abusive,but I get your point.
once again -apologies.:blue: :blue:

kempo
18-03-2014, 07:09 PM
No need to apologise Tom...no abuse from you.

Some good posts especially from gram...Plus riley

Welcome Lasterman...You appear to be a sensible poster...hopefully thick skinned as that is a must to survive on here.

I feel like leaving at times but don't want the idiots to drive me out and I actually enjoy the site other than the abuse.

Corner
18-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Why does Kempo need to come clean? :?

Has he not had a shower for a while? XD

millyTHEmiller
18-03-2014, 10:23 PM
kempo brings it on himself. he clearly loves the attention its plain to see. a man who constantly drags the less fortunate down and gloats about his lifestyle is going to get some stick.its not rocket,he claims to be abused but this is a feel sorry for me plea,if he werent on an ego trip all the time he wouldnt get abuse. but its what he thrives on.

kempo
19-03-2014, 07:39 AM
kempo brings it on himself. he clearly loves the attention its plain to see. a man who constantly drags the less fortunate down and gloats about his lifestyle is going to get some stick.its not rocket,he claims to be abused but this is a feel sorry for me plea,if he werent on an ego trip all the time he wouldnt get abuse. but its what he thrives on.

milly...you will always be 'my boy lollipop'!

royalfunkness
19-03-2014, 08:13 AM
This is tedious and pathetic.

It's an online message board, that is meant to be about football. Don't let it bother you if people are real or fake on here because at the end of the day it DOESN'T ****ING MATTER!!!!!

You sound like bickering children.

UTM

ExeterMiller
19-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Why does Kempo need to come clean? :?

Has he not had a shower for a while? XD

All the swimming / diving in the sea - where do you think the marine poo goes? - marine toliet? XD

millavanilla
19-03-2014, 08:34 AM
Lets stop all this nonsense...kempo!...put zilzal on to back you up..then you agree with him and he'll agree with you,..that should sort it out..or better still, zilzal bets you, you win, and theres no losers..youve won your own money!...XD. XD. XD

kempo
20-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Lets stop all this nonsense...kempo!...put zilzal on to back you up..then you agree with him and he'll agree with you,..that should sort it out..or better still, zilzal bets you, you win, and theres no losers..youve won your own money!...XD. XD. XD

great post milla as always...I 'blame it on the rain'

Geetarman
21-03-2014, 02:08 AM
57..or Rotherham Grammar School?

CAMiller
21-03-2014, 05:37 AM
57..or Rotherham Grammar School?

Closing this now. As many have said it's becoming tedious Geetarman, as eventually did your stalking of Gino. If you don't like what Kempo claims to be/is then just ignore him and his posts from now on and go and restring one of those 'geetars'.