PDA

View Full Version : Pub team

DanRrr
12-03-2014, 10:23 PM
That's what I saw tonight. An absolute joke. Played well for 6 minutes, then it fell to pieces and those pieces then shattered into further little pieces.

No pride, no passion, no shape and no game plan. Absolutely pathetic. I would say Bournemouth are the worst side I've seen visit Ewood this season, but they pressed, worked for each other and got what they deserved for their efforts.

needle
12-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Thats a bit harsh on a Bournemouth side who could have been 3 or 4 up at half time and played some decent stuff throughout the game . Albeit we were shoite !

DanRrr
12-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Haha, yes should have written that little better needle. In the battle of the pub teams, Bournemouth come out respectably on top. They are total sh1te, but not as sh1te as us.

DanRrr
12-03-2014, 11:22 PM
The Rovers offical commentary says it all here:

"Blackburn Rovers a??@OneRovers 2h

73 mins: But it comes to nothing. Rovers are really struggling to get going here. 0-1"

Yes, on 73 they said Rovers are struggling to get going! How long is it from kick off that teams normally get going?

ROVERREDROSE
13-03-2014, 12:31 PM
There was no urgency yet again. We have run out of ideas. We where being pressed back to goalkeeper all night. No tackling, no invention, no passion, no leadership, no aggression, no togetherness and no threat to Bournemouth. No one can make me understand how its acceptable because it isn't and Gary Bowyer knows this. As for blaming or insinuating the lack of motivation on the fans or for them to share the blame Gary I thought you were better than that. That's desperation .