PDA

View Full Version : Missing Malaysian airplane

KeeptheCityGround
13-03-2014, 12:01 AM
How many days can a plane just disappear from Earth for?

Nothing on radar, no debris, nothing!!

I'm not ruling out Aliens. That would certainly fan the flames

Trickytreesreds
13-03-2014, 12:09 AM
I blame Ian Breckin

Romanis
13-03-2014, 09:45 AM
It's big news where I'm at, didn't want to post here abt, thought you guys weren't so keen on it. Got some really funny videos of Malaysian 'bomohs' or shamans trying to find it.
Will post later

TheKidfromRedBank
13-03-2014, 04:26 PM

Sometimes they can disappear for years. One did just that. It came down in the Andes and became submerged in a glacier and gradually moved down the glacier valley only to re-emerge almost intact several years later where the glacier melts.Dont blame everything on aliens.

KeeptheCityGround
13-03-2014, 04:46 PM

Sometimes they can disappear for years. One did just that. It came down in the Andes and became submerged in a glacier and gradually moved down the glacier valley only to re-emerge almost intact several years later where the glacier melts.Dont blame everything on aliens.[/quote]

But how many years ago was that Basie? Technology has moved on. You can't sneeze these days without being caught on CCTV. So how the **** can a big ****ing airliner just disappear without trace!!

TheKidfromRedBank
13-03-2014, 05:09 PM

Sometimes they can disappear for years. One did just that. It came down in the Andes and became submerged in a glacier and gradually moved down the glacier valley only to re-emerge almost intact several years later where the glacier melts.Dont blame everything on aliens.[/quote]

But how many years ago was that Basie? Technology has moved on. You can't sneeze these days without being caught on CCTV. So how the **** can a big ****ing airliner just disappear without trace!![/quote]

There is some mighty deep ocean in that neck of the woods where an aircraft could sink without trace.If Mount Everest was dropped into The Mariana Trench, its peak would still b

Trickytreesreds
13-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Bollox again Basie, average depth of 1000 m.
Black box recorders will resist 6000m of pressure.

They'll find it, it's unlikely to have vanished in a glacier in Malaysia either.

NB, see your brave enough to post in here again.

Romanis
13-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Here are the vids.

Using fishing hooks, nets, cages, coconuts and magic carpets

Language in their native tongues - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga91CMpdi7g)

Romanis
13-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Explanation by the 'shaman' - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94qvTdOCSWU)

Romanis
13-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Arabian Nights version.

Although they are Muslims and using Muslim verses and words, this conduct is considered by many Muslims to be unIslamic, so these videos (mocking their antics) and comments are not in any way demeaning the religion. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjniXjX7og8)

Trickytreesreds
13-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Is Bill Gates involved in this high tech world?

Elite_Pie
23-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Not just flight MH370... now Trickytreesreds has been reported missing. Usually a permanent fixture on NCM every Saturday evening, yet strangely quiet for some time. Authorities are very concerned after a search of his bedsit showed that his Billy Davies blow up doll was still fully inflated, and his silly picture archive was full to bursting. Search area is being concentrated on the bottom of the Trent between Derby and Nottingham.

essexred52
23-03-2014, 10:16 PM
I recon one of his sorts husbands have caught him with his stiletto's on and pants down :O never to be seen again

Elite_Pie
25-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Another day passes and still no news from the authorities on any sightings of Tricky.

Romanis must be going out of his mind with worry. Our thoughts are with you.