PDA

View Full Version : Graham Kavanagh On The Sheffield United Defeat

thetashkentterror
13-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Post-match interview:
<br> - view external link (http://www.carlisleunited-mad.co.uk/roll/ed15/graham_kavanagh_on_the_sheffield_united_defeat_827 400/index.shtml)

dalmationblue
13-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Can't be arsed to read or hear what Kav says truth is we've used at least 45 players this season and were still just a point above the drop zone. Doe's this not tell you something about the managment at BP, It's dire...>:( >:( >:(

Piglet_Phoenix
13-03-2014, 06:44 PM
"Very, very proud of the players, I thought they gave their absolute all"

What nonsense, worse than anything Abbott ever claimed. I think we tried collectively for about ten minutes at the end of the first half, apart from that the only players to put anywhere near a decent shift in were Potts and Byrne. The other nine barely broke sweat.

" I thought they caused a very good Sheffield United team, who are probably the most form team in the country at the moment, a great deal of problems."

Again, nonsense. We barely created a chance, let alone tested their goalkeeper.

"I think we were the team attacking their goal looking like we were going to score."

No we weren't, we were casually passing it round our back four before giving it to Brown to lump forward aimlessly. We had plenty of the ball but did absolutely nothing with it.

"Tonight we were very much together, showed a great deal of commitment, a great deal of work-rate for each other,"

Together in laziness, ineptitude and gene

dalmationblue
14-03-2014, 08:26 AM
As I've stated there league position and the number of players used say's it all for me, But hey it's not the players or the managment's fault it's poor old Joe Public for not turning up to support and put hard earned brass in the club's coffer's, They hav'nt got a feckin clue and that's from top to bottom...>:( >:( >:(