PDA

View Full Version : what happend with the other sports post?

Whatsmore
13-03-2014, 06:46 AM
must admit comatosed yesterday was off work seem to recall some guy asking about other sports weres the thread gone?no wonder posters disappearing of here fast its going politicaly correct this is.slight chance I dreamt it but im sure I saw it.come on BWFC WTF?

eric1953
13-03-2014, 11:56 AM
You told him to **** right off, well not in so many words,but basically that.

So its gone.

JimmyJazz64
13-03-2014, 07:22 PM
You told him to **** right off, well not in so many words,but basically that.

So its gone.

XD XD XD XD XD XD

bwfcforever
13-03-2014, 11:14 PM
must admit comatosed yesterday was off work seem to recall some guy asking about other sports weres the thread gone?no wonder posters disappearing of here fast its going politicaly correct this is.slight chance I dreamt it but im sure I saw it.come on BWFC WTF?

:blue: :blue: :blue:

Simples ...SPAM & not the stuff you have for yr breakie mate ;-)

The board has gone a little Quite mate , it COULD be the reason for that ( IN SOME CASES ) might be because of SPAM , if you were knocking out yr car for example would you allow someone else to advertise there car ( within yr add ) a€¦

Whatsmore
14-03-2014, 06:51 AM
ok bwfc I didn't think of what he was doing or what I was doing to be honest and why I thought he was Australian **** knows or even cricket so coupled with me not making any sense and him spamming you were quite right to get rid.when I got up yesterday and it was removed I thought the ball on sweaty crotch rubbing louie spence type cricket lovers had kicked off or something.i detest cricket that much its positively pathological and unhealthy,school didn't help when the closet homo erectile types used to hit the ball when I was fielding or in a field or whatever these weird fks call it and I would crap myself for two reasons one I could never see the ffin ball in the sky and two when I found the stupid thing everyone would laugh and abuse me as I never knew what limp wristed cooie type to throw it to :blue: :blue:

campo21
14-03-2014, 08:52 PM
I hate cricket aswell whatsmore.

JimmyJazz64
14-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Was this you whatsmore? :D :D - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-yA-G5Wjo)

bwfcforever
14-03-2014, 11:15 PM
i like watching cricket in the local where i booze , seems quite pleasent on some sunny days , sat there ( with me hanky on me head of course ) with me ale & not knowing whats going etc ...i seem to recall playing while at school & once while i was in the navy ...but the ball ended up some where in the sea ...after that it went back to normal ,...every fecker knocking feck out of each other :-)