PDA

View Full Version : A question for anyone there last night

DanRrr
13-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Just wondered if they were carrying out searches in the BE, JW or Riverside for f'ing chickens?

Despair
13-03-2014, 09:40 AM
Dan, if that was a tease for response you've got me here:

They maybe should have searched the pitch as I saw quite a few on there (in B&W) ;D

Only joshing Aucks with no evil intent (I just couldn't resist it) O:)

DanRrr
13-03-2014, 10:22 AM
No Despair, it's not a wind up. The DE security was bad again last night. I've complained about it before and things improved. They seem to be going backwards again. If eas only the DE then I(m livid and will let them know.

needle
13-03-2014, 12:42 PM
No searching going into the Riverside and never has been , not even for the Burnley game . They do have a quick glance in your bag if you`re carrying one .

DanRrr
13-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Lengthy complaint sent. And probably the last straw in terms of renewal. Enough is enough.

seventwo
13-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Lengthy complaint sent. And probably the last straw in terms of renewal. Enough is enough.

Did they search the away fans?
No, of course not.
Same disgraceful owners.
A once proud club now a sh1te club. :blue: >:( >:(

DanRrr
13-03-2014, 10:57 PM

Did they search the away fans?
No, of course not.
Same disgraceful owners.
A once proud club now a sh1te club. :blue: >:( >:([/quote]

Yup!!! :blue:

Edit: said that in a polite manner in my complaint. I await their response with interest!

Juninho
13-03-2014, 11:28 PM
its not been good enough since the Burnley game. Gary Bowyer has made some poor signing.