PDA

View Full Version : Hi Rovers fans

Claret_Dave84
13-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Hi guys first of all commiserations on the derby defeat to us, my oh my how I honestly never envisaged me saying this, even though it is thurs evening, I still find myself pinching myself that we have finally beaten Rovers.

It was the first time for me, and many others that have finally witnessed it. Just wanted to say you were very unlucky, at 1-0 if that rhodes effort goes in, its 2-0, game over.

You will be fine, I know there is a lot of banter between us, some good but also some bad. I dont wish ill fate on Blackburn Rovers.

I have pals that are rovers fans and they were as sick as the rest of you after defeat to us.

Fair play to you for holding your hands up and saying you think we'll gain promotion. I'm still not getting carried away, theres still a long way to go.

All the best rovers, and we'll be seeing you again soon, (maybe the cup next season ;)

Despair
14-03-2014, 10:34 AM
AS I have said Dave, given the debacle we have been under since Venkys arrived it was only a matter of time, but more importantly is of lesser consequence, related to the damage they have done i.e. its only 3 points !!!!