PDA

View Full Version : Now this really is outrageous...

aKROKiwi
13-03-2014, 07:50 PM
I must confess I do find "Often Partisan" slightly bizarre and rather inappropriately self important but it scarcely merits this type of reaction - view external link (http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/11603/op-a-statement.html)

alwayshopeful
13-03-2014, 11:17 PM
The guy who writes the blog seems pretty much clued up on what's going on with BIHL and puts it over in laymans terms. I think he does a pretty good job of it. It's obviously ruffled a few feathers at boardroom level for them to get there lawyers on the case. Long May he continue.

KRO

bolt
14-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Sooner they have gone the better for all end of them selves included, in my opinion, can't happen quick enough, club needs to move forward,
OP is a decent sight reporting on our local club that belongs to the people of Birmingham because with out them there is no club, something for all to bare in mind

fingles
14-03-2014, 03:27 PM
OP ( Le Mayor) is doing a tremendous job, keeping us all informed.

Good on him.

spionkop
15-03-2014, 09:58 AM
It would be really nice to get some optimistic news. As it is the club is imploding and administration beckons. Sad, sad days.
Rg

BlueMog
16-03-2014, 12:11 AM
Silence the protesters. It's the Chinese way.

aKROKiwi
17-03-2014, 03:47 AM
...usually using tanks.

Now this is really rather good... - view external link (http://twohundredpercent.net/?p=25560)

BrisBlue
17-03-2014, 04:21 AM
Hi Kiwi,well that report certainly tells it as it is for sure,for the club and supporters whether near or far it is of course a very sad reflection of really troubled times complicated I think with the imput of a decided cultural divide with Pannu's persona giving a insight of how they play 'bat and ball' and it ain't a pretty sight.

Where it goes from here leaves one with a bit of a 'cold shiver' but with the hope somehow the club can extracate itself will some willing parties getting to grips with what you can imagine to be a rather difficult buy-out procedure that apart finding positives is for most I think rather difficult.

gazulu
17-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Most Bluenoses sussed this bloke out from the start, he ain't to be trusted. He thinks he can wield power over us think again mate. Sling yer hook Pannu you are not liked or wanted!

aKROKiwi
17-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Sadly Bris I am in full agreement with you I have this bad feeling in my water that things will get worse before they get better; and currently the situation compares with the Wheldon years so that's not good is it?

My worst fear is that the Chinese Government may get interested in seizing Yeung's assets and as there would appear to be a certain degree of "smoke and mirrors" with the board of BIHL at present -as indeed there seems to be with many things Messrs Yeung and Pannu do - Lord knows what they will find frankly I don't like the prospect of being seized and owned by the PRC.

At least the A-League is still fun - looks like Melbourne Heart won't make the finals despite the recent revival; however Brisbane is very well placed to win the lot I think. We play in Brisbane in a couple of weeks will you go? the game down here was pretty good.

Keep smiling and KRO

BrisBlue
22-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Hello Kiwi,Yes the 'A'League in a way is a pleasant distraction don't you think,of course where money is involved the ugly bits can appear now and again but having a 'cap' on expenditures appears to keep some normality and a bit of a level playing field apparently but from the papers it appears Sydney pay Del Piero $4mil a season but I don't know how that all fits in.

I'm all for seeing a player get a fair deal but despite Man U generating multi millions from just being Man U and all the bells and whistle's I find Rooney's apparent 5 year contract stated as 85 million pound a bit obnoxious.

I do get to the occasional Brisbane game and Public transport is available but I need a car drive to link up and parking then come the question and since the Shopping Centre near by now charges for set time limits it just complicates things unless you are very early and park in the street,I can't get to to-nights game but Heart's is every chance.

As for Blue's I would think this is the lowest po