said spurs were playing against one of the best teams in europe.:O :O :O

soon2bagrandad
13-03-2014, 10:15 PM

No mate the best teams play in the champions league not the thursday cup

davee59
14-03-2014, 01:14 PM

No mate the best teams play in the champions league not the thursday cup[/quote]

Another foot in the mouth comment from a fan of that highly successful team from the East!!

Benfica were in the Champions League this season but finished third even though they had a respectable 10 points.:? :? :? :? :?

connelljj
14-03-2014, 05:51 PM

No mate the best teams play in the champions league not the thursday cup[/quote]

Another foot in the mouth comment from a fan of that highly successful team from the East!!

Benfica were in the Champions League this season but finished third even though they had a respectable 10 points.:? :? :? :? :?[/quote]so do you agree with mr jenas,when he said they are one of the best teams in europe.or is it just one more excuse when you lose? sam did well in february ,doubt if tim will ever come close XD XD XD

DEVONSPUR
14-03-2014, 09:24 PM
BFS did do well in Feb but in Jan all of you mugs on the Spammer board were screaming for his head!!!

Remember????

I know you've got the memory span of the average goldfish but it was only a Cpl of months ago!

:O :O :O

connelljj
14-03-2014, 09:42 PM
BFS did do well in Feb but in Jan all of you mugs on the Spammer board were screaming for his head!!!

Remember????

I know you've got the memory span of the average goldfish but it was only a Cpl of months ago!

:O :O :Ofew mugs on here were saying tim was the man to get you top 4,now the 3 fans left want him out.my bet on sunday is liverpool and arsenal,both to win.:)

connelljj
16-03-2014, 05:55 PM

Remember????

:O :O :Ofew mugs on here were saying tim was the man to get you top 4,now the 3 fans left want him out.my bet on sunday is liverpool and arsenal,both to win.:)[/quote]am i good,220 euros i love betting against spurs,roll on thursday and next sunday again.XD XD XD