PDA

View Full Version : Parking Near The Ground.

Juninho
13-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Just need a bit of help here can you park anywhere free, near the ground on match days thank you.

NEVTHEDEV
14-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Just need a bit of help here can you park anywhere free, near the ground on match days thank you.
Always plenty of room in Bedford Street,right opposite the ground,off Gresty Road. :D

AlexLeicester
14-03-2014, 08:36 AM
From what I see on Saturdays the area outside the old railway signalling offices (now a YMCA, I think) is single yellow line, and cars always park there.
Depending on which direction you leave on Gresty Road, it's an easy 'get out'.

alexmick
14-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Your best bet for "off the road" parking is at B & Q (other brands are available), which is on the main road heading towards Crewe from Sandbach (from the motorway). Right hand side. Safer than parking on the road and you miss the traffic alongside the railway station. It is no more than a 10 minute stroll to the ground form there.

crewedaft
14-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Pay the couple of quid on the car park you tight Lancastrian git!

AlexLeicester
14-03-2014, 01:11 PM

It's 3.50 - and if he starts a trend by filling up the car park I might lose my normal parking spot. :-( X-D
Plus: it will take even longer to get out while we listen to Sports Report and then the imbeciles on P&G.

crewedaft
14-03-2014, 01:45 PM

It's 3.50 - and if he starts a trend by filling up the car park I might lose my normal parking spot. :-( X-D
Plus: it will take even longer to get out while we listen to Sports Report and then the imbeciles on P&G.[/quote]

Is it really 3.50? I wouldn't know - I park on the street for free.

alexmick
14-03-2014, 03:57 PM

Plus: it will take even longer to get out while we listen to Sports Report and then the imbeciles on P&G.[/quote]

Is it really 3.50? I wouldn't know - I park on the street for free.[/quote]

And there you are telling our friend from Oldham that he is mean with his money. ;) Best to stick to the safety of the B & Q site, which allows for a quick getaway after the game.

crewejon
14-03-2014, 06:50 PM
I always park on the club car park at least the Alex get 60% (?) of my A?3.50.

Juninho
14-03-2014, 11:37 PM
cheers for the help folks.

Bedford Street i will stick the car in that street. I will leave the ground early to beat the traffic :D :D

Will set off early to get in good time.

ShropshireAlex
18-03-2014, 02:45 PM

Bedford Street i will stick the car in that street. I will leave the ground early to beat the traffic :D :D

Just think how much happier you'd have been if you had left the ground early, which I'm sure you didn't ;D .

alexmick
18-03-2014, 05:46 PM

Just think how much happier you'd have been if you had left the ground early, which I'm sure you didn't ;D .[/quote]]

I was surprised to see that many Alex fans did remain behind to witness that goal, following a dire performance, when to be honest, I myself could not see us scoring if the game had been extended by a further hour, let alone the 7 minutes shown by the 4th official.