PDA

View Full Version : Oi AJ Robbo's has changed

budgeover
14-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Had some cracking times in that boozer B) unlikely to be the same agaim :blue: - view external link (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-pub-robertson-s-becomes-family-restaurant-1-3340451)

Mook1
14-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Robbo's was a shytehole.

budgeover
14-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Robbo's was a shytehole.

Correct

But it could have its moments B)

Mook1
14-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Robbo's was a shytehole.

Correct

But it could have its moments B)[/quote]

I was only in for the odd game of pool on a week night to be fair, the barmaid in there had a face that made Predator look like Beyonce.

CB_1874
14-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Had some cracking times in that boozer B) unlikely to be the same agaim :blue:

Great boozer and this restaurant idea won't last/work. I see some tadger described it on JKB as a hovel for sectarian bigots. :D

The atmosphere in that pub when we played H1b5 and Selik was amazing. B)

BertrandRussell
14-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Gorgie will benefit from the demise of that dump.

CB_1874
14-03-2014, 02:11 PM
It will open again as a Hearts pub within two years.

Mook1
14-03-2014, 02:13 PM
It will open again as a Hearts pub within two years.

I reckon you're right.

It was always closing & opening up under new management, cannae see the need for a restaurant there to be honest.

budgeover
14-03-2014, 02:20 PM

Great boozer and this restaurant idea won't last/work. I see some tadger described it on JKB as a hovel for sectarian bigots. :D

The atmosphere in that pub when we played H1b5 and Selik was amazing. B)[/quote]

Read that sh it on keekback

I cant post on that site anymore B) my crime was i said I wasny that fussed at the passing of the Pope though you could say what you want about the Ex Spain Manager who passed away recently

Those that have a pop at Robbos were never in it and I agree it wont last

CB_1874
14-03-2014, 03:40 PM

The atmosphere in that pub when we played H1b5 and Selik was amazing. B)[/quote]

I cant post on that site anymore B) my crime was i said I wasny that fussed at the passing of the Pope though you could say what you want about the Ex Spain Manager who passed away recently

Those that have a pop at Robbos were never in it and I agree it wont last[/quote]

The thread's been pulled already. The admin on there really are a shower of d1cks.

DannyBhoy
14-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Oi, Budge, I'm off to the fitbaw tonight, but if you want to watch the Celtic game you'll find it here.

B) - view external link (www.vipboxuk.co/football/215092/1/kilmarnock-vs-celtic-live-stream-online.html)

budgeover
14-03-2014, 03:47 PM

Those that have a pop at Robbos were never in it and I agree it wont last[/quote]

The thread's been pulled already. The admin on there really are a shower of d1cks.[/quote]

The rules they have on that site would put Stalins regime to shame

Petty wee tims run that board of that i'm sure g

budgeover
14-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Oi, Budge, I'm off to the fitbaw tonight, but if you want to watch the Celtic game you'll find it here.

B)

B) B) B)