PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth fan

CRMedia
14-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Hello my Northernen friends, how are we all? Good.

My preview for the game tomorrow, just thought you'd like to see it from a level headed fan. After looking at your recent form, and your predictions, I had a laugh. 3-0 to Plymouth? You serious? XD

Anyway...

http://crmedia1992.co.uk/S****horpe-preview/4583405476

All feedback and thoughts welcome my friends. Also, if you can't make the game tomorrow feel free to giveme a follow on the old twitter, and instagram, for pictures of the game, away fans,...ect , half time thoughts, goal updates (with breif description)...

Foxstreetfiveseven
14-03-2014, 03:17 PM
I was being perfectly serious.We have hit a brick wall and have to lose sometime, it may as well be tomorrow. Course if we manage to score first it will be a draw.

fletcher9
14-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Had to laugh at your preview mate which includes the priceless statement 'Russ Wilcox has got his team firing on all cylinders'. If only that were true.

You can perhaps understand some of the negativity up here when you compare our two wins in eleven games with your three wins in four which include 4-0 at Fleetwood and 5-0 at home to Morecambe.
Who are the team in form then?

CRMedia
14-03-2014, 03:55 PM
You haven't lost in months upon months. Yeah, the two flattering wins were nice, but I wouldn't say you're out of form. You're 7th in the form table, and looking at your away record when compared to our home, you've got to be the favourties?

Foxstreetfiveseven
14-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Bobs Worth was the favourite for the Cheltenham Gold Cup and just finished outside the first 3, which we may also do.