PDA

View Full Version : Going Going Gone

daly
14-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Last 3 to 4 days Leeds and Wigan have around 20000 yes 20000 views on their sites. We have around 1000 plus views over 2 weeks, is football interest in Norwoch dead or is everyone in Leeds and Wigan either in Care Homes, on the dole or just more interested in commenting on their teams. The latter I think.
As blogs go this City is not even Conference League.
PS Perhaps because we know we are DOOMED

BeeKjay
15-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Difficult to have a rational football discussion on here as they tend to degenerate into a Hughton Out or In argument.

Leeds supporters, on the other hand, don't know whether their club is on it's ar$e or it's elbow, are being hammered out of sight on the pitch and, if you think our manager is bad, have a look at theirs!

Wigan have just beaten ManC, again, are in the semis of the FA Cup and pushing for promotion.

No contest really.

olano
15-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Its difficult to get exited now days. What do I expect do day? Some nice movement at the start of the game. Snoddy and Redmond to shot instead of passing.

And a "unlucky 0-2" and the normal "we deserved better from the captain that have made a big mistake.

But yes its a bit sad that there are so few post on here.

Laurie
15-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Difficult to have a rational football discussion on here as they tend to degenerate into a Hughton Out or In argument.

Leeds supporters, on the other hand, don't know whether their club is on it's ar$e or it's elbow, are being hammered out of sight on the pitch and, if you think our manager is bad, have a look at theirs!

Wigan have just beaten ManC, again, are in the semis of the FA Cup and pushing for promotion.

No contest really.
Argument, cant remember the last time there was one on here, and TBH, the Hughton out debate will never cause an argument, when it happens watch this site come alive again.

The last two seasons have been the most boring football I have ever watched, and again TBH I just get fed up of posting on the Negs, rather than posting on the positives, there aint none, or have I missed something.

Olano only 2-0, that will almost be a success.
Olano only 2-0

olano
15-03-2014, 04:03 PM
The first 45 min is the reason why we don't post. Nothing positive as you say.

I wounder what people that still believe in Hougton is on. LSD?