PDA

View Full Version : Anelka 'terminates' contract with West Brom..

campo21
14-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Nicolas Anelka has said on Twitter that he has quit Premier League side West Brom with "immediate effect".
The French striker, 35, was banned for five games and fined A 80,000 for making a 'quenelle' gesture after scoring against West Ham on 28 December.
He said: "In order to preserve my integrity, I've terminated my contract with West Brom with immediate effect."
However, West Brom said they have received nothing formally regarding the termination of his contract.
The statement added that Albion had hoped to conclude its own investigations into the incident next week.
What is a quenelle gesture?
It is a hand gesture devised by French comedian Dieudonne M'bala M'bala, who says it's an anti-establishment symbol
However, many view it as an anti-Semitic gesture, reminiscent of the Nazi salute
People have been photographed making the sign at synagogues and Holocaust sites
Read the full details on BBC Magazine Monitor
It also said: "The club regards the release of such a statement on social

campo21
14-03-2014, 09:47 PM
He's spat his dummy out and left it was a stupid thing for him to do in the first place.

JimmyJazz64
14-03-2014, 10:44 PM
"In order to preserve my integrity"

Tool!!!

klassnic
17-03-2014, 02:49 AM
Love to sign anelka

is the baggys chairman jewish !

Go on Big Sam sign Anelka and shaft the baggys and put 2 fingers up to the critics.

What Anelka did does not affend other other than the jewish community.

I didnt even know what he was doing !

I thought he was explaining after scoring that he has once earned his strips as a goal scorer.

Its only the nobs who really know making a big deal about it.

So if he took off his shirt and showed a message on his shirt Root Beer !

does that mean Anelka is demonstrating slavery

even in today as we know it ?

bol locks

People just look for trouble majority of non jewish people and fans that day who support the baggys did not click onto what he was doing and still cheered him on after scoring his goal for them

ridiculous !

Whatsmore
17-03-2014, 07:04 AM
klassnic I sort of agree with what your saying but even if most of us hadn't got a clue what he was doing if its akin to a natzi salute that's abhorrent to a lot of non jews including me,how many millions of our fellow countrymen died fighting hitlers natzi Germany we cant have them amazing people disrespected by anyone let alone a tool like him and hes black ffs does he think the natzis would have enjoyed him poncing around the streets of berlin in the 2nd world war.

klassnic
18-03-2014, 01:44 AM
whatmore I understand what your saying but firstly WTF has Natzi Germany got to do with a black guy in 2014 playing in the premiership.

especially when he probably has experienced more racist than you or I have especially when the Jewish fans of Spurs most likely was racist towards him in his youth when he was at Arsenal.

Lets not forget that point and only Anelka can answer that one.
I bet nobody called for a points deduction for spurs if the points was brought to the attention of the FA.

Also your right about respecting the ones that died in 2 world wars to make a better life for us all now on the planet away from the clutches of hitler, but do we chestise every german who plays in the premiership or do any fans call the german players crouts !

I bet there has been the simple slure of the toungue.

Looking for trouble in todays sociaty is a mistake but please remember the guy who Anelka took that action from is a racist bad mouth politic french commedian

Just like our own Bernar

klassnic
18-03-2014, 02:02 AM
I want anelka for bolton !

bring him ack and then he can make those signs in any shoulder charge as much as he likes.

Whatsmore
19-03-2014, 06:49 AM
klassnic I cant remember neil whatmore being bood to often mate he was my hero remember game against wolves last match of season burnden park winner goes up we lost one nil I was in many road end balling my eyes out whatmore was on his knees head drooped forward balling his eyes out aswel.i allways remember burnden again against Liverpool who had an amazing side who seemed to never lose we gave the whole embankment end to them lot and most of them climed over the wall without paying well whatmore put us one up and we almost beat them sadly though dalglish levelled to draw the match.for me whatmore is a legend.