PDA

View Full Version : Squeeky bum time...

Proggs
15-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Here we go.

My practical (betting) mind says to me we are going to be relegated, too many chances missed - Tranny away, Stevenage and perhaps Walsall too. I can't shake the thoughts that Stevenage was the biggie. Anyway, less of that! Some stats...

Current: W D L W L D L D

That repeated would leave us needing two wins in the last two games.

Recent: L D L D (Gulp)

The next 10 first time round...

D L L W W W D D L W

That'll do it!.

As I say, squeeky bum time!

We've done (what we need) once in a part of the season when we were poor. We can do it again but it starts today.

It is possible, we can do it, but current form suggests not.

Oh god, I don't know.

Promotion/Cup/Exciting

AlexonTour
15-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Wow proggs have you got in to my mind that's exactly how I feel. We have missed some great chances in games as you say and I agree Stevenage was a biggy and so was Bradford after being 2 goals up.

I am really nervous about today but reading oldhams message board they feel the same.

They like us see this as a winnable game for them. Today is down to who handles the pressure. What we need to do is to put them on the back foot straight from the start get them under pressure keep the tempo high and make sure we do not give the ball away too cheaply.

I think this is our last chance we have blown the others as said before I think Walsall result may be blessing because if we got the three points could we have done as we did against Stevenage after winning against the Vale.

I do love riding the Alexandra roller coaster as you say Proggs it is exciting but I would love a few seasons when I can get off it just to catch my breath :D

Proggs
16-03-2014, 08:45 AM
So we now have to beat the Gills to make this a good draw.

What the heck was yesterday all about? Passionless.

Is Park a family friend ;D

PAULCAFC
16-03-2014, 08:52 PM
I don't share the optimism on here, we've also played a game more than most above us, we need to win at least 5 out of the last 9 and on current form it ain't gonna happen!

somersetcrewe
16-03-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't share the optimism on here ...

Crikey Paul, don't we know it!! :(