PDA

View Full Version : wheres my councillor

Whatsmore
15-03-2014, 10:25 AM
some people on here will be aware last year I had stress and anger management sessions and it improved the way I thought of things only slightly but an improvement none the less.alot of you on here think ive been drinking when I post and sometimes you are right but not allways.now im completely sober and angry as hell.the Bolton news has a story on fans not shouting homophobic songs at todays game,well if I walked up to a gay person and said do you use laxatives before you have a pounding off your partner to try and prevent accidents of the brown kind I think I would offend them,but chanting at a football match setting them off in tears?i doubt it.plus I have mixed with gays on many occations and have nothing against them before anyone starts on that front.rascist chanting at games is abhorrent and clearly would offend,but ***ist,swearing,homophobic,and other refrences do they realy do any harm to anyone who heres them?are people scarred for life?i say get a life saddos.remember burnde

campo21
15-03-2014, 06:23 PM
I think they will tape our mouths up soon before we get go into the ground whatsmore and put the fake singing through the speakers they want the crowd but they don't want anybody expressing themselves and blowing off some steam.

itsintheblood
15-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Must admit I felt a bit unsulted by the article in BN.

I'm sure most Bolton fans don't need to read or be told how to behave, with regards to Homophobic chanting.

Whatsmore
15-03-2014, 07:30 PM
your spot on their blood we Bolton fans don't need telling how to behave in regards to homophobic chanting weve got it off to a tee XD XD XD

itsintheblood
15-03-2014, 07:45 PM
:D ;D :D

itsintheblood
15-03-2014, 08:07 PM
With regards to a councillor, i used to go and see one.
Once Upon A Time.

About keep Writing Fairy Stories ;D ;D ;D

bwfcforever
16-03-2014, 08:45 PM
doh , I seemed to have offended you ..? WFT ..

Whatsmore
16-03-2014, 10:25 PM
no bwfc you certainly havnt offended me its just I sometimes think when the posts get a bit tasty they sometimes disappear but im just being stupid.i just hate this you cant say this you cant say that well why the fck not,several million people died fighting for this country fighting for our right to be free including of speech you fought for our land pall even though you were on water so to speak and during the falklands the navy took a big hit,what im saying mate is we are surrendering to the freaks of the world these muslim fckwits not all offcourse,these fcking eastern European scum,i could go on but I will make myself vomit,thers people on here who think im a tosser but I care not for them,theres people who just think im a p1sshead well to those people ive had a few now are you satisfied?we need to fight back we need to protect our homeland our traditions our Christianity those that want to give our rights to be british away I say rot in hell you've sold your soul to the evils of

itsintheblood
16-03-2014, 11:32 PM
One things for sure Whats, when you reach your Christian Paradise,

He'll be there to shake your hand.
:D ;D ;D

campo21
16-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Going back to your opening post whatsmore it was someone british saying to bolton fans not to sing homophobic chants at the Brighton game he was called PC Rob Smith.;D

bwfcforever
16-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Blimmey ...mate , it doesn't matter that I or some people may agree with your believes...its a footie forum , its not really voice for political opinion's is it ...

& you refer to posts removed , wasn't it one of yrs I removed the other week ... you messaged me later on to explain ..? & then you kick me in the nuts for removing nothing more than spam FFS ! Come on matey I am not your enemy you know , I am & have been more than tolerant with you in the past ...your free to post mate , but please take into consideration some may offend & some may respond

You remind me of a previous poster ( posted under another user perhaps ...?

klassnic
17-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Its ridiclulous

what happened to freedom of speach under european law and the british law

it would not stick in court its scare mongering again.

wish the they would stop others practising their rights then in other topics.

who cares if football fans call others

why don't they just ignore it.

I'd like to see what the FA would say

infact Gartsides on the FA why did he not voice his advice

when needed to his own club

he only barks when its attached to a cheque.

Whatsmore
17-03-2014, 06:48 AM
ok bwfc ive gone over the top there saying you remove my posts it sounds like I think your stifling my views which in the cold light of day I know that's nonsense and you are quite tolerant with me.i know this sounds insane but do realise im still half cut from lastnite,in my head as I right this pink floyds tune to another brick in the wall,we don't need no thought control hey bwfc leave them posts alone :D not having a go there mate its the music in my head right now but im frigged if I no why.and your right you did get rid of a recent post and I was gratefull cant remember what the hell it was about though.the other poster who I sound like hate to say this but on my mothers life it aint me but love to know who he was.overall then bwfcforever I will rain my neck in knowing your not the enenmy of my posts.

JimmyJazz64
17-03-2014, 06:55 PM
If you ask a football crowd not to sing homophobic songs it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what are they going to do?

campo21
17-03-2014, 07:20 PM
It's the police state we are living in flexing it's muscles again jimmy!

JimmyJazz64
17-03-2014, 07:51 PM
It's not the police state campo it's the even more irritating nanny state

campo21
17-03-2014, 09:32 PM
I can only see it getting worse jimmy unless we fight against it!