PDA

View Full Version : Campbell bleating again

danegee
15-03-2014, 04:54 PM
about the injustice he's suffered.
"I've played every level for England, captain a few times, played unbelievable for my country.
God, if I was someone else I would be a 'Sir' now'

He also makes a big thing about playing since 14 and coming through Lilleshall ffs.

Well. that's true if he means Bobby more ( WC winner) or Alf Ramsey.
Or does he mean if he was white?

However Sol, Cole is Black and been capped more times than you and not a Sir.
So has David Beckham
Gerrard
Lampard
Robson
Rooney
Owen
Neville
Lineker
Butcher

None of them are sirs and have arguably been better or at least put in the same performances.

Sol, if you were any good you would have played after 32 and Arse would not have let you go.
Distain is still playing, so are Ferdinand and Lampard.
Face it Sol, you had 5 years when you were considered great because at Spurs you were not considered great, only by us. You signed for a 'big' club at 27.
Injury cost you you're england place and is it any coincidence Arse so

connelljj
15-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Sol, if you were any good you would have played after 32 and Arse would not have let you go.ffs,have you a brain, he won the premier twice, f.a. cup 3 times.shield twice after leaving spurs.

Paul Scholes for example XD XD XD the guy would not say boo to a mouse.and you clown its moore.

DEVONSPUR
16-03-2014, 12:39 PM
[quote="danegee"]about the injustice he's suffered.
"I've played every level for England, captain a few times, played unbelievable for my country.

He also makes a big thing about playing since 14 and coming through Lilleshall ffs.

So has David Beckham
Gerrard
Lampard
Robson
Rooney
Owen
Neville
Lineker
Butcher

None of them are sirs and have arguably been better or at least put in the same performances.

Sol, if you were any good you would have played after 32 and Arse would not have let you go.
Face it Sol, you had 5 years when you were considered great because at Spurs you were not considered great, only by us. You signed for a 'big' club at 27.
Injury cost you you're en

connelljj
16-03-2014, 01:31 PM
[quote="DEVONSPUR"]about the injustice he's suffered.

So has David Beckham
Gerrard
Lampard
Robson
Rooney
Owen
Neville
Lineker
Butcher

Face it Sol, you had 5 years when you were considered great because at Spurs you were not considered great, only by us. You signed fo

DEVONSPUR
16-03-2014, 02:47 PM
I think you'll find that I'm a moderate!!

A few of my associates in Nth London have more extreme opinions about that waste of space which I won't post on here!

Now pi55 off back on your own board and discuss the Hoofball final which you lost!!

XD XD XD