PDA

View Full Version : Caolan Lavery

Owler
15-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Is he worth more than the entire Sheffield United team?? :)

If Mahatmafoot thinks Maguire is worth 10 million whilst playing for a 3rd division team Caolon must be worth an absolute fortune.

Up The Owls :D

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 08:40 PM
He was worth more than them even when he wasn't scoring. ;)

mahatmafoot
15-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Caolan Who ? Another flash in the pan. Wouldnt cost as much as Harry's left boot.

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Caolan Who ? Another flash in the pan. Wouldnt cost as much as Harry's left boot.

Yeah right...Caolan's worth double of fat Harry.

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Anyway, shouldn't you be back on the Hull board making a c0ck of yourself..:P

hirstyboywonder
15-03-2014, 08:56 PM

Are clogs fairly expensive these days then?

hirstyboywonder
15-03-2014, 08:58 PM

What's he had to say on the Hull board? Not talking about his favourite subject again was he?

Owler
15-03-2014, 08:58 PM

Knew it wouldn't take long to catch him. XD

Is this same Maguire that got found out last time he played in Championship??

If he was that good he wouldn't have a 4th season of playing in 3rd tier of English football coming up.

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 09:00 PM

What's he had to say on the Hull board? Not talking about his favourite subject again was he?[/quote]

Had a fit and came in his pants when the Hull fans called them pigs..."We're not pigs it's Wednesday who are the pigs" and all that rubbish..XD XD

I reckon they think he's about ten years old...XD

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 09:03 PM

Knew it wouldn't take long to catch him. XD

Is this same Maguire that got found out last time he played in Championship??

Loved how they were all sh!tting themselves when they thought they were gonna lose Harry in the summer...And no one whatsoever showed any interest in him at all...Not one taker..XD XD

If he was that good he wouldn't have a 4th season of playing in 3rd tier of English football coming up.[/quote]

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 09:04 PM
^^^^^^^^it's in there somewhere..

Rotherhamowl10
15-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Harry the wednesdayite reminds me of Mark Beevers - over hyped potential by supporters with the distribution skills of an over weight centre back on a Sunday morning.

As for Lavery, I was very impressed with this lad when he came on as sub earlier in the season. He has a raw talent at his age which is confidence, he also has the quality to cause problems at this standard already. If we look after this lad, then we have a great prospect on our hands.

I also have to give credit to Nuhui, his presence and hold up play allows players like Lavery and Maguire to take centre stage, yet he receives a lot of criticism.

hirstyboywonder
15-03-2014, 09:09 PM

What's he had to say on the Hull board? Not talking about his favourite subject again was he?[/quote]

Had a fit and came in his pants when the Hull fans called them pigs..."We're not pigs it's Wednesday who are the pigs" and all that rubbish..XD XD

I reckon they think he's about ten years old...XD[/quote]

As old as that!
Giving him too much credit.

hirstyboywonder
15-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Harry the wednesdayite reminds me of Mark Beevers - over hyped potential by supporters with the distribution skills of an over weight centre back on a Sunday morning.

As for Lavery, I was very impressed with this lad when he came on as sub earlier in the season. He has a raw talent at his age which is confidence, he also has the quality to cause problems at this standard already. If we look after this lad, then we have a great prospect on our hands.

I also have to give credit to Nuhui, his presence and hold up play allows players like Lavery and Maguire to take centre stage, yet he receives a lot of criticism.

Good comparison that mate, Maguire has received plaudits from outside his own fan base but so did Beevers. As has been said, the key is that no club has ever been willing to put their hand in their pocket for him, despite the blunts tendency to sell at slightest sniff in recent years.

Nuhiu gets very little criticism

braggyowl
15-03-2014, 09:15 PM
XD XD

I think he's fell asleep at the keyboard...

Hope he wakes up in time for the footy league show..Wouldn't want him to miss the two superb goals from Caolan..Especially the second one.

Katchouro
15-03-2014, 09:50 PM
I can tell you've won one. The arrogant lack of class is never far from remerging.

Funny thing is Harry's from a Wednesdayite family and if you had an academy system worth its salt he would have gravitated to you. As it turns out he came to United and because of the abuse he received he's now a Blade through and through.

He's had his tough times, and I was critical of him early on this season for the amount of mistakes he was making, but under Clough's more reserved tactics he's looking imperious. Really good to see a young English Sheffield born and bred international blossoming at the Lane.

Heard Lavery on the radio. Sad to hear about his mother and I think I speak for all when I wish her all the best for her fight against cancer. Really is a ridiculous rule to automatically book someone for taking their shirt off.

Owler
15-03-2014, 09:57 PM
I can tell you've won one. The arrogant lack of class is never far from remerging.

Funny thing is Harry's from a Wednesdayite family and if you had an academy system worth its salt he would have gravitated to you. As it turns out he came to United and because of the abuse he received he's now a Blade through and through.

He's had his tough times, and I was critical of him early on this season for the amount of mistakes he was making, but under Clough's more reserved tactics he's looking imperious. Really good to see a young English Sheffield born and bred international blossoming at the Lane.

Heard Lavery on the radio. Sad to hear about his mother and I think I speak for all when I wish her all the best for her fight against cancer. Really is a ridiculous rule to automatically book someone for taking their shirt off.

Thanks for words about Lavery and his mother.

Our academy has improved lately, watch out for a player

hirstyboywonder
15-03-2014, 11:49 PM

Told you personally he's now a blade has he?

I could tell you a few feelings Billy Sharp has about how

Katchouro
15-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Someone's in grape crushing territory.

I could tell you a few feelings Billy Sharp has about how certain people at your club have tarnished his boyhood feelings.

Please do. I'd love to hear them ... and don't edit out the juicy bits or thes.

hirstyboywonder
16-03-2014, 12:03 AM

I could tell you a few feelings Billy Sharp has about how certain people at your club have tarnished his boyhood feelings.

I said I could but I'll choose not to. I'm pretty sure you can work it out though. Safe to say he's been let down one too many times by your club.

awayowl
16-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Probably not anywhere near what he will in a couple of years, when we have to sell him :blue:

braggyowl
17-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Love the bit where Katch says he's been critical of Harry in the past but...

Yeah yeah yeah Katch, we know what you mean..
He was playing sh!t a while back so he was crap...Now he's doing ok he's the best thing since sliced bread...Fickle as fck!

helmut_rooster
19-03-2014, 11:20 AM
For once Im not on the wind up here, but I have seen the pigs several times on TV with this FA Cup run, and I must say Harry Maguire?, I just don't see his brilliance?

Kylie Walker yes, Kylie Naughton no, Harry Maguire certainly a no so far.

Pigs tactics, get a corner and aim for his meatball head...then park the bus again.

I think he would eaten alive (in football terms) in the Championship.

banno
19-03-2014, 06:23 PM

i could tell a couple but it wouldn't be fair on him, (hes a mate of my nephew} but it wouldn't be hard to guess given the poor treatment he has had at the theater of dung

Owler
21-03-2014, 10:00 PM
@swfc: BREAKING: Caolan Lavery signs long term deal at Hillsborough #swfc

Brilliant news...