PDA

View Full Version : Footballer's you can't forgive

camltoe
15-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Listening to Talk Sport midweek and they ahd a feature about footballers who you couldn't forgive. A lot of incidents were mentioned, but none that really bothered me personally. The following stand out for me:

Shaun Goater's handball for City in the Div 2 play offs, knocking us out. (That was only in '99. Both clubs gone a long way since).

Brian Deane's last minute goal for the Hammere in the last regular game of the season, ensuring we finished just out of the Championship play off's. Nothing actually wrong with the goal, but they didnt even need it, having already secured a play off place.

Rooney assaulting James Mac with his elbow.

What's yours?

Les_bradds_lad
15-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Pascal Chimbonda one greedy phucker >:( >:( >:(

camltoe
15-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Owen Coyle telling us fans that we need a reality check after losing 3 games in one week. As though we should have expected performances like that.

Well you're now out of a job and Wigan are in the FA Cup semi's and sitting in the play off places. Hows that for a fecking reality check Owen?

grumpster
15-03-2014, 11:12 PM
ad say Amr Zaki is a good sheht :(

LeeKoo
15-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Scott Parkers over reaction for the foul by Cattermole 2009, rolling about like he'd been shot, then using oxygen like he was at deaths door, Cattermole was dismissed possibly rightfully to the smiling Parker who 5 minutes later was running around like a spring chicken!

KOONT

camltoe
15-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Julius Aghahowa for never coming out and admitting we had been the victim of a scam similar the the one with Southampton and Ali Dia.

There's not a cat in hells chance Julius was more a professional footballer than I am. (I'm shocking)

I was initially exited by his signing (rumoured to be around 4m!), expecting another forward in the mould of Henri Camara. That excitement didn't last long. - view external link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Dia)

LeeKoo
15-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Grant Holt need I say more :(

BenandDad
16-03-2014, 09:18 AM
2 for Grant Holt . If you cant get fit whilst taking 20 grand a Week then for me thats the pits . Said in the paper he was happy being a bench warmer and guiding the young ones at Villa
SUPRISE >:(

Ihaventaclue
16-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Carzola for diving in the box to get a penalty for Arsenal last season - at Wigan. Dirty rotten cheating sod. It was the only way they'd get a goal.

Arsenal 'owe' us at Wembley!

wigwham
16-03-2014, 07:36 PM
That XXXX Danny Wellbeck for his dive to get a pen and then his lunge at Di Santo in the same match,deffo red card tackle!
Bobby got charged by the FA for his after match comments.>:( >:( >:(

Captain_Methven
17-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Martinez & Chimbonda, before anyone says "Martinez won us the FA Cup", yes he had an hand in it (and getting us relegated) but so did the players, backroom staff etc. He then left us in the ****e and came back and left us in even deeper ****e, throw in the fact he lied then I have no time for him even got to the stage if he's on TV I switch it over the man just makes me want to throw up. Chimbonda, no need to go into that greedy ******.

WhoRYa
17-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Shaun Goater without a question of a doubt - cheating mutha fecker!! I think what i find galling to this day is not so much that it came off his arm but that he will still only trot out the line that he "thinks" it came off his chest (a mate of mine has work very closely with him at City & with his charity & has asked him directly). Just admit it man!!!

Kevin Francis - dirty leg breaking Kevin Francis. I was stewarding on the grass hill in the away end for the Leyland Daf Northern Final 1st leg game v Stockport & it looked a shocker of a challenge on Dean Connolly from there. My mate was stewarding on the perimeter wall where the St Andrew's Stand met the Town End, couldn't have been more than 20 yards away & to this day says it was the worse challenge he's ever seen. Didn't get a red & so was able to play a key part in their 2-0 2nd leg victory. I also remember that despite how long Dean Connolly was treated for that the ref seemed to hardly play an injury time. Again to this day my

GOD
22-03-2014, 10:46 PM
That Fat sh1t Geoff Horsefield... no need to explain...

mint_balls
22-03-2014, 11:46 PM
I know but... ... Coyle