PDA

View Full Version : GOOTV Alloa v QOS

MrGoo
15-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Dreary cold game... lovely warm feeling about the 3 points though!:D - view external link (http://youtu.be/HO61DBgtHMI)

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
16-03-2014, 10:26 AM
You capture the atmosphere of such an iconic dump of a ground perfectly David ...

The excellent local ale makes up for it !

;D

KingfaetheSooth
17-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Nice coverage Mr Goo.

However, I feel I must comment on much of the unsavoury chanting that accompanied your footage. I was SHOCKED and no less DISGUSTED to hear chants of "get up ya big fairy", "come on Queens" and several shouts of " well played Burnsy" from the Queens support in your vicinity. >:(

I am currently contemplating writing a strong letter or even an email to the Queens Board of Directors copied to UEFA, FIFA and Alex Salmond.

Queens used to be a family club. What has the current Chairman done to improve this! Nothing, no doubt!! >;)

I bet a most esteemed Queens fan going by the jardi, does not hear such disgusting language when he visits the theatre of dreams that is Old Trafford to watch the mighty Newton Heath FC! XD

Palmyman
17-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Very droll post King nice to see you back on the site.

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
18-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Nice coverage Mr Goo.

However, I feel I must comment on much of the unsavoury chanting that accompanied your footage. I was SHOCKED and no less DISGUSTED to hear chants of "get up ya big fairy", "come on Queens" and several shouts of " well played Burnsy" from the Queens support in your vicinity. >:(

I am currently contemplating writing a strong letter or even an email to the Queens Board of Directors copied to UEFA, FIFA and Alex Salmond.

Queens used to be a family club. What has the current Chairman done to improve this! Nothing, no doubt!! >;)

I bet a most esteemed Queens fan going by the jardi, does not hear such disgusting language when he visits the theatre of dreams that is Old Trafford to watch the mighty Newton Heath FC! XD

Welcome back Intae the body o' the kirk KFS - One of your last posts on here stated you wanted our chairman's Heid on a plate. Do you still hold this view?
Are you still supporting t

MCMXIX
18-03-2014, 09:31 AM
That's not a very friendly reply so somebody you've just welcomed back ;)

KingfaetheSooth
18-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Nice coverage Mr Goo.

Welcome back Intae the body o' the kirk KFS - One of your last posts on here stated you wanted our chairman's Heid on a plate. Do y

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
18-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Nice coverage Mr Goo.

Welcome back Intae the body o' the kirk KFS - One of your last posts on here s